What should be done with the Phone-System:

• Keep it and expand on it (gallery, LI sending nudes, etc)

• Remove it altogether!

• Keep it the way it is right now.

Results are only viewable after voting.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Interesting start. Curious to see more. It's not withouth issues, though.

Starting with simple bugs, there's a missing image near the beginning, "pact5andahalf". Also, the line "if $ total party >= 3:" rather obviously causes an error ("if totalparty >= 3:").

Next stop, continuity. I haven't tried a whole lot, but there are two small things I did notice. Firstly, if you decline sex with Sarah, but then encourage Stacy, Stacy will claim she heard Sarah jumping (in)to the bathroom, even though, in this case, she would have been in the shower for about 10 minutes before Stacy arrived. Secondly, the exchange with Wizen about why MC didn't "come with Bell from the beginning" seemed really weird to me since that was never even on the table. Complying with the guy who's pointing a gun at you ensures that no such option ever comes up.

There aren't a lot of misspelled words; I guess you could count "tho", which appears twice that I've seen.
Grammar-wise, there are a few things... There are some sentences that start on a lowercase letter. Sometimes a comma is followed by uppercase. Also, titles and other name-substitutions should be in uppercase. I think there's only two examples of that here, so I put them at the top of the "Miscellaneous Errors" list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, hope this is helpful. Good luck with your game, SpaceBirdDev.
Oh, and I just noticed that I might not be playing the most up-to-date version... So feel free to ignore stuff you already fixed.
(version 0.2)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Heir of Shadows [v0.2.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 368mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I understand that dev wants to make multiple paths where choices matter, but in some dialogues or choice situations I felt there non exclusive choices are forced on you just for the sake of it.
Like when you first talk with Bell. First you can chose from 3 questions, then after you got the answer you have to chose from 3 different ones even if you don't care about the new questions as if the previous ones were off the table.
If you don't ask Bell who they are you don't learn her name at all, you just know it somehow.
You can't ask Bell about her name AND what they want to do with you.

Similarly you can't talk to Fang AND Bruce on the same playthrough but you are still asked whether you want to skip other interactions. So seemingly there is nothing forcing you to not talk to the others just the dev wants you to choose, to show you that you can't have everything at once.

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
i tried this game but i cant i just cant when i have no fucking clue what stat is being increased/decreased with each choice i make this needs some kind of wt or notification that a stat has been increased im not making 100 different saves to get the stats i want.
Good point, there are a lot of people lost with the stat system. I'll add an explanation of how they work before the game, and a notification every time they're updated

hope you update soon
I'm working on it right now! ;)

Interesting start. Curious to see more. It's not withouth issues, though.

Starting with simple bugs, there's a missing image near the beginning, "pact5andahalf". Also, the line "if $ total party >= 3:" rather obviously causes an error ("if totalparty >= 3:").
Oh... I fixed the totalparty one yesterday, as you said, pretty simple stuff, I just notice now that I didn't actually change the 0.1 scenes for the reworked ones I did this update... so that's where the error comes from... I fixed it already, and will just add the stat update notification before I upload it again here. Hope this time without bugs, but somehow I doubt it... :WutFace:

Next stop, continuity. I haven't tried a whole lot, but there are two small things I did notice. Firstly, if you decline sex with Sarah, but then encourage Stacy, Stacy will claim she heard Sarah jumping (in)to the bathroom, even though, in this case, she would have been in the shower for about 10 minutes before Stacy arrived. Secondly, the exchange with Wizen about why MC didn't "come with Bell from the beginning" seemed really weird to me since that was never even on the table. Complying with the guy who's pointing a gun at you ensures that no such option ever comes up.

The first one is totally an oversight on my part. 100%. I'll fix it right away, thanks for notifying me!
The second one is supposed to be like that. Bell giving or not the option to come, to Wizen the option was always there, and the correct answer would be to always accept it. But I'll probably make "Coming with Bell" available to every option since it's not very intuitive how you unlock it, and it can cause confusion. Hope that helps!

There aren't a lot of misspelled words; I guess you could count "tho", which appears twice that I've seen.

Grammar-wise, there are a few things... There are some sentences that start on a lowercase letter. Sometimes a comma is followed by uppercase. Also, titles and other name-substitutions should be in uppercase. I think there's only two examples of that here, so I put them at the top of the "Miscellaneous Errors" list.
Wow... You don't know how much that helps dude, thank you! I'm not a native speaker, and even though I try to proofread and pass the script through Grammarly to check it, there will still be errors, obviously. But the fact that you took your time just to make a misc errors... Seriously, thank you very much! :D

I understand that dev wants to make multiple paths where choices matter, but in some dialogues or choice situations I felt there non exclusive choices are forced on you just for the sake of it.
Like when you first talk with Bell. First you can chose from 3 questions, then after you got the answer you have to chose from 3 different ones even if you don't care about the new questions as if the previous ones were off the table.
If you don't ask Bell who they are you don't learn her name at all, you just know it somehow.
You can't ask Bell about her name AND what they want to do with you.
Similarly you can't talk to Fang AND Bruce on the same playthrough but you are still asked whether you want to skip other interactions. So seemingly there is nothing forcing you to not talk to the others just the dev wants you to choose, to show you that you can't have everything at once.
Fair points, actually. Both of them. I'll need to change a couple of things to rework that, so I don't know if It will be on the next patch, but I'll definitely look into it, thanks!

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
The second one is supposed to be like that. Bell giving or not the option to come, to Wizen the option was always there, and the correct answer would be to always accept it. But I'll probably make "Coming with Bell" available to every option since it's not very intuitive how you unlock it, and it can cause confusion.
Making the option to come with Bell more available would fix it. The problem I had was not really Wizen asking about why he's only meeting them now, it was the MC's answer. He just says something like, "because I didn't want to," even if "she didn't offer," or a confused "Wtf are you talking about?" would have been a better reply. But yes, if she just always offers now, that fixes it, too.
But the fact that you took your time just to make a misc errors... Seriously, thank you very much! :D
The error list is, of course, incomplete. While I try to catch every error I see, I haven't played every possible path through the game (mostly just one, with slight deviations when I was curious about something).

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBirdDev

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yep yep. When too many lesbians come forward, it also starts to really feel like NTR, as it feels right now.
I agree with this. i feel like lesbian should also be OPTIONAL like every other kink. I appreciate games I play that also make it optional, especially when it comes to harems.

guess devs thinks most guys think IT'S HAWT but not everyone.

I for one find it also boring and also don't like when a bi/lesbian girl is overly flirty and trying to sleep with one of the harem girls etc. also when a girl sleeps with a girl before you and grooming a girl in the harem etc and she is a LI I call it lesbian ntr. I also don't like girls doing it without the mc being present. at that point it's not a harem, it's a POLY when girls start forming relationships with each other in the harem and sleeping with eachother without the mc. Also I don't play male protag games to see a bunch of lesbians, if i wanted that I would play a FMC game with a lesbian route. Nothing worse then a girl who was never interested in girls then suddenly the harem starts growing and she have no problem licking cunts.

threesomes, group sex, I allow it and welcome it but just lesbian sex makes me want to sleep and also when a game is suppose to be a harem turning into a lesbian fest with every girl turning bi etc is just annoying and it's a common trend now with most harem games. so if it's gonna be like one of those types you PLAYED EM ONCE you played them all and it's not for me personally.

but at the end of the day it's the devs game and he don't have to do anything this is also just a suggestion.

more than anything good luck to the dev with the game.

i personally just gonna lurk the thread for now because I am not 100% sure with this game because of the ntr/swinging talk etc in a harem game which is just a red flag for me. Yea heard it's optional and it don't show or the girls won't bend to cheat or get shared unless you want them too i heard but I have no trust in devs until they earned it. most devs lie all the time and I hate wasting my time.

also for the people who don't mind lesbian this comment isn't for you. been seeing some people getting offended because some people don't like lesbian content...

Last edited:

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
Okay, so got a chance to play the current build and both the "Go with Bell" and "Stay with GF" paths up to the ending of meeting the "Boss". (Fucking Verbena)
Ok, I googled the shit out of that phrase and found nothing. I may be uncultured, but whad does verbena mean? I'm curious now :LUL:

As a Mage the Ascension player, I have to admit I am loving the premise so far.
MC is a mage, though what type is yet to be found out but obviously he will have some crazy power if someone is trying to ice him immediately. (Also was that a technocrat I saw on the bus?)
I like the different sexual encounters (Got Diana bj, secretary fuck on one route and Secretary fuck, GF fuck, and GF roomie fuck on the other) I just wish there was a way to get them all in one playthrough.
Mage is phenomenal. Even thought there are things that I changed from the original setting, to better fit mine, there is still a LOT that I copied used for the game.

Love Bell's look, love Fang's look, really want to have more scenes with them.
Love Diana, though I think that's the LI most likely tagged for NTR (being a changling pattered after a succubi after all) which makes me sad as I love me my redheads.
I kinda feel like the "Go with bell" is the better path, even though I want to be a good BF...
And how can you NOT hug Fang??? Come on!
Anyways, good game let me know if there are any sex scenes I missed.
Thanks for the kind words! I hope to see you next update!

about the LIs, Bell is supposed to have a scene next update, so stay tuned for that! As for Diana, I don't remember if you said you read the text on the OP, but if not, that might help with your question.

And yes, there's a special place in hell (Or I guess Hades in this case) for all the Fang-ignorers out there. ;)

Also, for the love of god let us see our stats!
A character sheet and the ability to see what our choices increase/decrease would help with us deciding on what type of character we want to be rather then just "eh, this sounds good".
i tried this game but i cant i just cant when i have no fucking clue what stat is being increased/decreased with each choice i make this needs some kind of wt or notification that a stat has been increased im not making 100 different saves to get the stats i want.
The status notification is already implemented on the 0.2.2 patch I'm working on right now, and it should be up this evening! As for being able to see the stats, for that, you'll have to wait until 0.3, but it's also coming. Thanks again for the patience and feedback!

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
Also SpaceBirdDev I just re-read your additions to the tag explanations in the OP and I gotta say. I'm really disappointed.
I can't believe you'd do this and not call it Bukkage bunshin no jutsu.

Edit: To be clear this was just a joke I'm not disappointed in any way nor am I aware of other games or franchises that have done what I typed I just thought it was a hilarious pun. I've never even seen that anime.
NO F WAY! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT? Ok, that's it, that's the name of the spell now. Thanks :LUL:

I hope SpaceBird Studios
Honestly, I am really disappointed that SpaceBird had to reveal that before its debut on the game itself. It is spoiled just so that to satisfy certain mobs that are hellbent on slapping certain tags to the game that they don't even play or support.
That "Bukkage Bunshin No Jutsu" is something different and cool, although not unique (obviously, it was there in Naruto since demo). There is another game with a similar idea, which also under heavy attacks from certain mobs.
For me, it wasn't that much of a spoiler, but I can see your point. I marked it as a spoiler yesterday just after seeing your message, even though I'm only answering now.

As for the other game with a similar idea, do you remember the name? Now I'm curious how they implemented it...

hope you update soon
could you update walkthrough for v0.2.1 ? cheers
WALKTHROUGH UPDATED!

Reactions: danvo2004

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
interesting I'm curious to see more. one more to follow.
and since you have that face i have to ask.
View attachment 2251644
The Paimon laughing on my pfp is actually hiding the tears of me being a f2p genshin player.
I'm happy you liked it, hope to see you again next update! Also, if you play genshin, you may find some similarities soon enough... ;)

And no, no vore. Only Cockomi.

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
Hi,

Haven't read here much... But, first thought, I chose to be a fighter and cannot fend of a punk with a gun or a spider . Lol

regards
Both the "Fighter" and the "Fencer", as well as the "music" perks, are there because of my familiarity with them, being both a muay-thay practitioner and a fencer, as well as knowing some music theory. So most of the interactions involving those use my experiences as a base for what is or isn't possible (I did that because I was annoyed at how many fighting/sword fighting scenes existed in VNs out there, and most of them looked so weird and unnatural...). They are supposed to feel real. Like, if you picked "Fighter", you'll be able to fight way better, but the gun situation was still a no-win one, as he was too far away. For the spider one, Yeah... I don't know, I never fought a spider like that... Maybe I'm just a pussy :LUL: but I don't think I'd be able to deal with it without any weapon...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Ok, I googled the shit out of that phrase and found nothing. I may be uncultured, but whad does verbena mean? I'm curious now :LUL:

Mage is phenomenal. Even thought there are things that I changed from the original setting, to better fit mine, there is still a LOT that I copied used for the game.

Thanks for the kind words! I hope to see you next update!

about the LIs, Bell is supposed to have a scene next update, so stay tuned for that! As for Diana, I don't remember if you said you read the text on the OP, but if not, that might help with your question.

And yes, there's a special place in hell (Or I guess Hades in this case) for all the Fang-ignorers out there. ;)

The status notification is already implemented on the 0.2.2 patch I'm working on right now, and it should be up this evening! As for being able to see the stats, for that, you'll have to wait until 0.3, but it's also coming. Thanks again for the patience and feedback!

Glad to hear we are getting a charactersheet and get to see what our choices do.

Now we just got to wait for a walkthrough and gallery... gotta see what routes there actually are. lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBirdDev

SpaceBirdDev

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2020
Ooh, in my native language we just call them Wiccans, I always forgot that's not the main name. Thanks for taking your time to explain! :giggle:
(minor spoiler) The only thing I'll say is that you picked the opposite sphere/chair :LUL:

Glad to hear we are getting a charactersheet and get to see what our choices do.
Now we just got to wait for a walkthrough and gallery... gotta see what routes there actually are. lol
Yep, I'm working on a charactersheet, but one that also includes spells and such, so that's why It'll only come on 0.3/0.4.

The walkthrough is on the OP btw. There's also a multimod, with both the walkthrough and the charactersheet function. It's not made by me, so I can't say it won't break the game, but It should also work for now as a way to look at the stats.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes