Tio_Sam

Jun 28, 2017
Nevermind it doesn't fix that crash, sigh, I can't continue with the game
whelp, there are some scenes that the steam patch missed to fix. Try the patch from this post, it might help:

Reactions: dav121

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
What about the ending?
I have all 3 stars on all stats, spared everyone, but in the end she become a fckn maniac. Is this the only available ending for fully corrupt Alice, or I did something wrong?

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
is that "language error" is somehow avoidable with somekind of language emulator?
Just delete Language.ini and choose chinees in the start. The only working solution I found. Then save (after skene) & just return the file.

Reactions: dav121

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
Just delete Language.ini and choose chinees in the start. The only working solution I found. Then save (after skene) & just return the file.
Ya i also notice this *fix* but its annoing to play like that So i try to search for something else...

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Now Im bsck in business, anybody now how long a grind or what hooker popularity score it takes to be a class A whore?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So is this game actually RPGM? Asking as tried to use a save editor and it crashes when trying to open the advance settings and the items tab is blank. Online editor only has stats to be edited

Jul 19, 2017
@

Hey mate, the editor only works on games which are older than RPG Maker ACE, I've tried, best option you've got is to get Cheat Engine 6.7 and look for the numbers individually and hack stats, money that way, which is literally what I've been doing for most games, can't edit, learn to hack.

Of course this doesn't work on RPG Maker MV stuff, since that's way more complicated.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@

Hey mate, the editor only works on games which are older than RPG Maker ACE, I've tried, best option you've got is to get Cheat Engine 6.7 and look for the numbers individually and hack stats, money that way, which is literally what I've been doing for most games, can't edit, learn to hack.

Of course this doesn't work on RPG Maker MV stuff, since that's way more complicated.
Ahh, was wondering if it was just me and my crappy pc or what not that was lagging out or if was out of date on the program to be honest. I do not do much with the editor as is maybe a item here or there as its mostly gold but on Heiress was wanting the gold then was curious of alternate/advanced tab to see if there were hidden stats and all. Thank you as it is for the reply at least now i know where i stand ;)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i know this is dumb but is torrent link fully patched? cause i noticed the difference 0.01gb between torrent and other link

@jande21

Last edited:

byeworld

Sep 13, 2017
When I do the patch it gets to step 4 and says it doing the patch and then it says it fails.

The Heiress R18 Patcher - create by Mars3712

[1/4] Checking file: patch.bin... OK!

[2/4] Checking file: xdelta3.exe... OK!

[3/4] Checking file: Game.rgss3a or Game.rgss3a.bak... OK!

[4/4] Original file: Game.rgss3a; Do patching... Fail!
--Patch is not successful, revert Game.rgss3a.bak to Game.rgss3a

Press any key to exit!

Help? (I ran program as admin)

Jul 19, 2017
Ahh, was wondering if it was just me and my crappy pc or what not that was lagging out or if was out of date on the program to be honest. I do not do much with the editor as is maybe a item here or there as its mostly gold but on Heiress was wanting the gold then was curious of alternate/advanced tab to see if there were hidden stats and all. Thank you as it is for the reply at least now i know where i stand ;)
If you need a ton of gold and other stats I have an early save which has 999999 gold and levelled her to 45 before I stopped. If you want that I can upload a save.

To everyone else, does anyone seem to be running into a ton of errors? I'm getting scenes which automatically crash the game, without warning I might add, the game just stops whenever scenes play out or H-events happen, does anyone know what causes this? Anyone know how to fix this damn mess?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hello, wow good thing i discovered this site, i was actually waiting for the patch to be pirated (i have no way to buy it), question is the torrent patche dor do i need to install the patch in it?

a2kashoob

Sep 13, 2017
The error appeared, I used your method to switch the language.ini to CHS and did not change anything !!
please help..

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes