Nov 24, 2017
there is a custom uncensored patch that give you battle h-scenes.
)
if the download is too long for you, i can try to reupload it on mega or something.
I don't suppose anyone can reupload this somewhere as it's been removed from the Steamcommunity link.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Should i download the one with patch applied? or download better the unpatched game and the patch separately? Just a recommendation

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
hope anybody on the translation side translated the rest of ONEONE1 games!
There are several games like Matron-The Buxom Warden of Prison Island, Taima Ninja Hiragi, Orga Knight Reila, Yuno Fantasy, Oni Planet and many others, they seem really good, at least at the level of Heiress.

Reactions: CptErect

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
There are several games like Matron-The Buxom Warden of Prison Island, Taima Ninja Hiragi, Orga Knight Reila, Yuno Fantasy, Oni Planet and many others, they seem really good, at least at the level of Heiress.
Are they all translated or only in japanese?

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Is there impregnation/pregnancy in this? If yes then i may give it a try... otherwise 4GB are too big for women not becoming big themselfes :p

Reactions: Munaka

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
what does it take to get three stars in your sex stats? I've been grinding for hours and I only have 2 in everything, I'm in chapter 4 now and cannot seem to get the third star in any given stat.

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
Hello !! so to start I'm french but I'm not bad in English but when the game tell me to go see the mayor and quetes tell me go get the potion / drugs is the doctor and I talk to all the village I do not really know what to do wrong - - "who can help me ??

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes