Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Heiress and Oni & Blade are still in my Steam library so they haven't been removed.
The Heiress can no longer be purchased on steam, and Oni & Blade already received a quality translation, so there was never any need to remove it. After I finish all of my current projects, if The Heiress is still not properly translated, I'll resume.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Heiress and Oni & Blade are still in my Steam library so they haven't been removed.
Yeah, there's a diffence between being in your library and still for sale. Basically every game you've every bought on steam will still be in your library and be able to be downloaded (AFAIK). If they remove it from the storefront, you can't buy it anymore. Also, any updates to the game after it's removed from the steam store also won't be available (AFAIK).

faqfaq

Jul 24, 2021
too many bugs , each time selecting a certain route and displaying scene H will occur a bug

and I don't have much time and understanding to do bug fixes

If any good people fix bugs please share files

please
thank you

aspirine2

Jul 14, 2017
is there a button to surrender!? like the walkthrough guide suggest?

Choice A: surrender to

[H scene A-01]
To Thug our "drug addiction
 Fucked "

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
1672120616526.png
I know on the main page it said to " Switch to CHS in the language.ini " but how do i do that? I don't know where Language.ini is with no option to change language. Can someone help explain this to me in the most simplest form like a dummy step to step to where to nagivate to whereever i need to go?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
View attachment 2266000
I know on the main page it said to " Switch to CHS in the language.ini " but how do i do that? I don't know where Language.ini is with no option to change language. Can someone help explain this to me in the most simplest form like a dummy step to step to where to nagivate to whereever i need to go?
language.png language eng.png
Change ENG to CHS, if it doesn't work then change it to CHT.

Or...stop ignoring the fact that a bug patch exists... post

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Announcement
Now since some of y'all continue to be lazy bastards I've made a "program" to do it all for you. You place it into the game directory and "install" it, then wait until the command prompt window finishes up and closes on it's own.
View attachment 1866720
This is obviously meant to be used on the uncensored version, but I won't judge your kinks...pervert.
The game directory needs to be fairly short, like "C:\Games\TheHeiress" or else windows will crap itself. It will likely need to be run with administrator privileges, require several "ok's" if you have "windows user account controls" on, might tick of some anti-viruses and will be about a 100 times slower then just doing it manually like in the guides.
Creating it nearly screwed up a restore I'm doing on my failing hard drive, caused me to accidentally and permanently delete some backups and then have to deep dive into the filesystem to get them back...So anyone that can't read and complains about either: why it doesn't work? "admin privilege", why so slow? "I don't care", is it a virus? "false positive" or my system32 got deleted? told you to place it in the game directory and nowhere else, didn't I?" can f*** right off.

*Edit
Updated installer to look nicer.
*Edit Edit
Seems some anti viruses flagged the original as a generic virus, I'm so proud of myself right now.
Anyhow if you don't trust it, or me and by some miracle are a power user yet don't know how to follow the manual patching guides...well you could always look at the source code of falo's decrypter and compile it yourself, unpack my program with winrar or 7zip and check the .bat file and the various other files (mostly images or glorified ruby scripts with rpgmaker specific references).
*Edit Edit Edit
Added support for other game directory names, (the heiress isntead of theheiress etc.)

After fan patching check what your options screen looks like:

If it's the right one then you either didn't rename/move/delete "game.rgss3ra" or you didn't patch at all and don't tell me even the pretty picture guide was too complicated, that would break my spirit.
If it's the left one then everything is applied properly, so provide a screenshot of the last text/conversation before the error so we can work out what went wrong .
This hidden gem amongst pages and pages of posts has made my game work without fault. I never got to enjoy this game before yesterday, and I love OneOne1's work. Thank you so much for your kindness <3

Feb 25, 2022
How do you get H scenes in this game??
All I can get is harassment from some npc's, when I lose to an enemy that displays the heart thing, nothing happens I just get teleported to the house to rest

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
this is very weird because here on my cell phone the game worked are you using the playstore or patreon version?
Seems the issue is because some files aren't getting extracted on my phone. I've downloaded this 4 times now's. Probably should try it on a PC and move the file on my phone

I'm getting this wierd error Screenshot_20230118-162720_JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Seems the issue is because some files aren't getting extracted on my phone. I've downloaded this 4 times now's. Probably should try it on a PC and move the file on my phone

I'm getting this wierd error View attachment 2319954
I just know that when I played on my phone I just put the official Discord pached and the game works Screenshot_20230118-200809.png

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Ayo already install bug fix patch everything seem to work except that I cant enter newgame + and got this error any tip ? 1674297025187.png

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Ayo already install bug fix patch everything seem to work except that I cant enter newgame + and got this error any tip ? View attachment 2328179
Judging from that "activate windows" sign I can already guess what the problem is :p
Just kidding, the answer is right there in the error message. The patch restores a feature from the Japanese version that creates a text file with a password for unlocking an HD CG archive upon completing the game ( you don't need the archive to fix the error, I don't think anyone has uploaded it anyways, so you'd have to get it from the latest Japanese version of the game).
Back to the error.
You have to have administrator privilege, or at the very least basic privileges over the folder where your game is located to create and modify files (so try running the game as admin).
If it still spews out an error make sure you are using Japanese system locale.
Also if you are unfortunate enough to be on Windows 10 , then defender might interfere (or some antivirus if you've hopefully got one).

Reactions: owlbox
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes