leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Why is torrent 4GB's and mega only 2GB?
Probably because most of the game files are packed into a single encrypted 1.7gb file and whoever uploaded the torrent had it unpacked, also the official un-censor patch leaves duplicate files all over the place.
As I get it there should be some defeat scenes in the game, but I died to every possible monster in the game but got no defeat scene.. anyone with the same problem?
As with almost all Oneone1 games you must first lose one or two main story quests in order to become "vulnerable" to regular enemies dark desires. Also the more of the main story quests you fail the greater the chance the enemies will do illegal things to you even during combat. The English version of the game is also full of bugs, so make sure you've got the fan patch applied.

Reactions: Necro434 and Burma

Burma

May 22, 2018
Probably because most of the game files are packed into a single encrypted 1.7gb file and whoever uploaded the torrent had it unpacked, also the official un-censor patch leaves duplicate files all over the place.

As with almost all Oneone1 games you must first lose one or two main story quests in order to become "vulnerable" to regular enemies dark desires. Also the more of the main story quests you fail the greater the chance the enemies will do illegal things to you even during combat. The English version of the game is also full of bugs, so make sure you've got the fan patch applied.
Is there no guide? I'm stuck right now and don't know what to do.. the pharmacist guy says come back after few days for a whopping 14 days already. Also there's quest "Bring my son back" where it says that guy's son ran to the villains and I need to bring him back. But there's not a new location or some place where he can be. I already checked all the maps :///

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Is there no guide? I'm stuck right now and don't know what to do.. the pharmacist guy says come back after few days for a whopping 14 days already. Also there's quest "Bring my son back" where it says that guy's son ran to the villains and I need to bring him back. But there's not a new location or some place where he can be. I already checked all the maps :///
First of all you literally have 2 guides linked to on the main page, one of them is even a machine translated copy of the official Japanese guide (only available on the Japanese version). Secondly you can search the thread for most of those questions, since they have already been asked and answered, like for instance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thirdly from what I recall:
You have to do other quests for the pharmacist one to move "forward" in time.
For the son you need to go talk to his father in one of the houses in town, if you accept the quest during the first day or two then you can find the son during the night in town and save him. If you wait too long then he ends up in one of the forest areas with bandits.

Reactions: Burma

sawsoe

Jul 20, 2017
Found on Youtube

18+ patch censored

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There is a new location if you got the quest to get the son back. I just did it.
The location is called "The West Street of Sadza City".

I don't remember with the Pharmacist, I think it ends when you give him the ingredients. Don't bother till you hear from him again.

There are 2 guides... they're right next to where you downloaded the game.
The way you move between stages is a mix of completion, whether you have gold enough and whether you fail against bosses where it asks if you wanna autofail or other speech prompts(like agreeing to sleep with a guy).

Personally I really enjoy the slave arc, I just think she's thrown into it way too fast. Not enough training and forcing her to get used to it. It was the same with another game I've forgotten the name of, same thing. Instant slave whore.

Cr-Ak

Mar 30, 2022
Hi guys i have a big problem in the ch3 when you do the secret mission i son't have the option to kill the drug dealer, why?

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
is there a way on how to deal with the game crash when you're on the 2 choice when Fiore or so have sex with you after you beat the succubus/demon

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes