Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
the patch says I need to use the decrypter
Yes, nvm I was confused and thought we were talking about a different patch from a different game.

You place it on the game folder, open the exe and select the game file with "open file", then go to "tools" and use extract all.

Edit: don't forget to click the "generate game.rvproj2"

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yes, nvm I was confused and thought we were talking about a different patch from a different game.

You place it on the game folder, open the exe and select the game file with "open file", then go to "tools" and use extract all.

Edit: don't forget to click the "generate game.rvproj2"
ok so I need to drag RPG Maker Decrypter into the game folder select Game.rgss3a also hit the generate game.rvproj2 and then extract all right?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Is there a way to edit it back in?
Yes, you can copy them from the japanese version after extracting them with decrypter: Botsuraku Reijyo Ver.1.08\Graphics\System\hsta_img and copy them to the eng/chs version The Heiress\Graphics\Pictures\hsta_img
Or you can all be lazy bastards and let me do all the work for you, including editing them into English.
Just extract the .zip and overwrite when asked in your game directory (after applying my previous patch)
ok so I need to drag RPG Maker Decrypter into the game folder select Game.rgss3a also hit the generate game.rvproj2 and then extract all right?
You can follow the pretty picture guide in case the original text one wasn't clear enough, I've edited the long text one with a link to the picture guide as well.
Tengo problemas con el juego en joiplay, alguien que sepa solucionarlo.
English:
Congratulations you are person 666 to ask the same question.
Just go back one page...
Spanish:
Enhorabuena, eres la persona 666 que hace la misma pregunta.
Sólo hay que retroceder una página...
page1.png page2.png

OR:

search_exists.png

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Yes, you can copy them from the japanese version after extracting them with decrypter: Botsuraku Reijyo Ver.1.08\Graphics\System\hsta_img and copy them to the eng/chs version The Heiress\Graphics\Pictures\hsta_img
Or you can all be lazy bastards and let me do all the work for you, including editing them into English.
Just extract the .zip and overwrite when asked in your game directory (after applying my previous patch)
And you deliver once again, thank you.

I tried to make some (low quality) uncensoring for myself, I have no skill but I was ok with the vagina results, the anus on the other hand is proving difficult, no matter what I do, I can't get a result that I'm fine with, every asshole I make looks bad.

Anyway, here is what I've done so far:
hsta_img05_2.png hsta_img05_3.png

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
And you deliver once again, thank you.

I tried to make some (low quality) uncensoring for myself, I have no skill but I was ok with the vagina results, the anus on the other hand is proving difficult, no matter what I do, I can't get a result that I'm fine with, every asshole I make looks bad.

Anyway, here is what I've done so far:
View attachment 1861338 View attachment 1861339
Don't mean to nitpick but those are upside down, as in her buttocks on those cut outs are meant to be above and her front side is bellow. You can see the images from which they were cropped if you have the japanese versions bonus cg archive in 没落令嬢【おまけ】\没落令嬢【おまけ】\高画質CG\ev10a
So you need to do a 180 degrees rotation on those genitals or the rules of anime anatomy will cease to function.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Don't mean to nitpick but those are upside down, as in her buttocks on those cut outs are meant to be above and her front side is bellow. You can see the images from which they were cropped if you have the japanese versions bonus cg archive in 没落令嬢【おまけ】\没落令嬢【おまけ】\高画質CG\ev10a
So you need to do a 180 degrees rotation on those genitals or the rules of anime anatomy will cease to function.
It's not really a nitpick, thanks for the feedback I didn't know.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
does anyone have link to a fully patched/uncensored version of this game? im tired of the game breaking errors
The game on the first page is fully patched with the sakura games censorship removed, there's still mosaic censorship just like the japanese version but no one ever decensored the game.
As for the bugs, install the fan patch, it's not that hard really.

Nov 20, 2019
The game on the first page is fully patched with the sakura games censorship removed, there's still mosaic censorship just like the japanese version but no one ever decensored the game.
As for the bugs, install the fan patch, it's not that hard really.
ok i goy it to work after patching it and messing with it for an hour or 2 since no one else will ill see if i can upload a pre patched version but my net is trash so it might be a few days

Last edited:

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Announcement
Now since some of y'all continue to be lazy bastards I've made a "program" to do it all for you. You place it into the game directory and "install" it, then wait until the command prompt window finishes up and closes on it's own.
patch_location.png
This is obviously meant to be used on the uncensored version, but I won't judge your kinks...pervert.
The game directory needs to be fairly short, like "C:\Games\TheHeiress" or else windows will crap itself. It will likely need to be run with administrator privileges, require several "ok's" if you have "windows user account controls" on, might tick of some anti-viruses and will be about a 100 times slower then just doing it manually like in the guides.
Creating it nearly screwed up a restore I'm doing on my failing hard drive, caused me to accidentally and permanently delete some backups and then have to deep dive into the filesystem to get them back...So anyone that can't read and complains about either: why it doesn't work? "admin privilege", why so slow? "I don't care", is it a virus? "false positive" or my system32 got deleted? told you to place it in the game directory and nowhere else, didn't I?" can f*** right off.

*Edit
Updated installer to look nicer.
*Edit Edit
Seems some anti viruses flagged the original as a generic virus, I'm so proud of myself right now.
Anyhow if you don't trust it, or me and by some miracle are a power user yet don't know how to follow the manual patching guides...well you could always look at the source code of falo's decrypter and compile it yourself, unpack my program with winrar or 7zip and check the .bat file and the various other files (mostly images or glorified ruby scripts with rpgmaker specific references).
*Edit Edit Edit
Added support for other game directory names, (the heiress instead of theheiress etc.)

ill try re downloading it then cuz i must have an old version if that's the case. also the fan patch explanation was WAAAYYY too complicated for me to understand even with the step by step.

update. nope still get an error message at the part where the guy who wanted you to pretend to be his fiancé try's to bang you in your sleep, and i get "no method" error
After fan patching check what your options screen looks like:

If it's the right one then you either didn't rename/move/delete "game.rgss3ra" or you didn't patch at all and don't tell me even the pretty picture guide was too complicated, that would break my spirit.
If it's the left one then everything is applied properly, so provide a screenshot of the last text/conversation before the error so we can work out what went wrong .

Last edited:

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Announcement
Now since some of y'all continue to be lazy bastards I've made a "program" to do it all for you. You place it into the game directory and "install" it, then wait until the command prompt window finishes up and closes on it's own.
View attachment 1866720
This is obviously meant to be used on the uncensored version, but I won't judge your kinks...pervert.
The game directory needs to be fairly short, like "C:\Games\TheHeiress" or else windows will crap itself. It will likely need to be run with administrator privileges, require several "ok's" if you have "windows user account controls" on, might tick of some anti-viruses and will be about a 100 times slower then just doing it manually like in the guides.
Creating it nearly screwed up a restore I'm doing on my failing hard drive, caused me to accidentally and permanently delete some backups and then have to deep dive into the filesystem to get them back...So anyone that can't read and complains about either: why it doesn't work? "admin privilege", why so slow? "I don't care", is it a virus? "false positive" or my system32 got deleted? told you to place it in the game directory and nowhere else, didn't I?" can f*** right off.

After fan patching check what your options screen looks like:

If it's the right one then you either didn't rename/move/delete "game.rgss3ra" or you didn't patch at all and don't tell me even the pretty picture guide was too complicated, that would break my spirit.
If it's the left one then everything is applied properly, so provide a screenshot of the last text/conversation before the error so we can work out what went wrong .
By the way, what does "display section of profile cut into" and "ejaculation animation cut into" do?
Because I have no idea if I should let it on or off.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
By the way, what does "display section of profile cut into" and "ejaculation animation cut into" do?
Because I have no idea if I should let it on or off.
On some h-scenes there are x-ray shots for penetration and/or ejaculation.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes