VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.01] [Wilson Wonka]

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

GodHatesFigs

Mar 15, 2023
I just finished the latest update and it was okay I guess. Truth be told I don't know how to feel about this game yet. It has potential. I like the rock stuff(nice music as well, even tho I think some scenes like the dinner for example could do without it) and I love that there's world building. The little details in the background makes the game feel more alive which is always welcomed. But on the other hand we still don't really know what the story is about. At first I thought it was about the band which I loved the idea of but it doesn't seem like that is the focus. And the stuff with the Asian girl feels more like a side story than anything else. There's also the fact that literally every female in the game throws themselves at Noah. Like What am I playing here, WVM? Lol jokes aside it sucks cause it i
feels like some of the girls have storied potential but none of them feel special cause they're all acting like sluts. Every corner there's a girl or an Li wanting to fuck or have a threesom, granted it's all optional but it still doesn't change the fact that all the potential Li's are used as objects for a quick random sex scene. I'd say only the girl Noah lives close to and Zacks sister hasn't been given the sex object treatment (yet) but either way Not once did Noah have to make advances on anyone because they usually do that themselves two sentences into a convo.

Alas I'll probably still keep watch just to see where the story goes. The potential stuff with the band is enough to keep me intrested for now,even tho i think Noah's band and vocals sucks. Or at least the song the Dev chose for the band sucks. I personally would've preferred if the Dev used Views by Portrayal (the song in the bar in the beginning of the game) for the band but it's cool, just my opinion.

Opinionated review aside tho, I really wanna know if Sloan and Noah were joking about him getting his first tattoo lol. At first I was certain they were joking but then they kept going on with it and it didn't seem like they were joking at all lol. Noah is literally covered in tattoos so surely they must've been joking right? or did the Dev forget how his own MC look while writing that dialogue
Screenshot_20230319_095720_da.thcl_edit_49665217457004.jpg

Last edited:

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Always a good idea to try a game you may not like based on the images. For me it was better than i thought like this one. I'm not a big fan of tattoos but there is a nice variety of girls of different shapes, sizes and looks. The writing is pretty good so i found myself drawn in by the personalities of some of the characters as well.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Improved Animations Mod [v0.3]

Animations of the game AI upscaled to 1440p and interpolated from 24 to 60 fps. Animations look crispier with fewer artifacts and most importantly are much smoother. Enjoy!

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this, you can support me on .

DOWNLOAD
- -

Last edited:

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
The renders are really good, hats off to the dev. The sex scenes are a bit lack luster though and seem to end without a satisfying finish. The money shot needs some extra attention whether its a creampie, facial, CIM, etc. MC also needs to stay hydrated, our boy basically has no cum. The dinner scene was also so unbelievable, no suburban dad and mom would act that way to a strange young man especially one with neck and face tattoos. My 2 cents. Keep up the good work dev.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The renders are really good, hats off to the dev. The sex scenes are a bit lack luster though and seem to end without a satisfying finish. The money shot needs some extra attention whether its a creampie, facial, CIM, etc. MC also needs to stay hydrated, our boy basically has no cum. The dinner scene was also so unbelievable, no suburban dad and mom would act that way to a strange young man especially one with neck and face tattoos. My 2 cents. Keep up the good work dev.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by the above member's second signature graphic ... and by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Edit: Also, I find that most of the games that use that type of ad would be better described with "If you try real hard, you might be able to cum!"

Kelt100

Nov 13, 2021
I really like this so far. The LIs are super hot and I like the style / quality of the renders and the animations. It is very early (just chap 2) so I get why others are saying they don't yet know what its about. I'm reserving judgement based on how the stories and the LIs develop. But love it so far and looking forward to it continuing.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Hey KoGa3 Any idea why there's no image showing for scene 3? It was like this during the first release too and stuck around even after you updated your port.
Screenshot_20230417_025347_TheHellcatLounge Mod KoGa3.jpg

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3 Any idea why there's no image showing for scene 3? It was like this during the first release too and stuck around even after you updated your port.
View attachment 2550919
Hi. I kinda remember that, not sure it was an issue from me or the game itself in v0.1. Seems you still have that now somehow in your installation. I assume according your screenshot it's the Android port? Then maybe deinstall the game and reinstall it again solves that. The saves should actually be kept doing that.

If that still does not work then you probably have to delete the persistent file, too. But on Android that's a bit tricky...
For that you also have to first deinstall the game. But then, before you reinstall it, you have to check with a file manager the folder ...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.thehellcatlounge. Delete there the file "persistent". Now also check if there's another folder from the former port version on you device also here: ...\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.thehellcatlounge". If so, please also delete the persistent file there. Now you can install the game again and hope it's working now.

Reactions: Jordanskene01

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Thanks @KoGa3 The issue has been fixed and it even fixed the gallery not showing properly too. Now the names show and it's not stretched out. Screenshot_20230418_223132_TheHellcatLounge Mod KoGa3.jpg
My saves weren't intact and so I had to restart but considering the game isn't very long at the moment I ain't worried about it.

I Appreciate The Help Koga Thanks!

Reactions: KoGa3

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
I don't understand the benefit for devs to keep basic updates behind the paywall. I get keeping images, polls, and other actual content for Patrons, but giving potential Patrons an idea of your progress seems like it would be beneficial. Based on what I can see of the most recent Patreon update, WW still considers that they are in early development. The last update took about 7 months, so it could be a similar timeframe for the next update. I could be way off, of course.

The art & story so far are great, and I even think about the story sometimes, even though it's been almost 2 months since I played it. I would definitely add this to the games I support financially, but at the rate of update progress so far, It just doesn't make sense for me.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Opinionated review aside tho, I really wanna know if Sloan and Noah were joking about him getting his first tattoo lol. At first I was certain they were joking but then they kept going on with it and it didn't seem like they were joking at all lol. Noah is literally covered in tattoos so surely they must've been joking right? or did the Dev forget how his own MC look while writing that dialogue
What? It was obviously a joke. They were being sarcastic. Earlier that same scene Sloan asked Noah if he would ever get at tattoo and he holds up his arms showing off all the ink he already has, and then there was also the very exaggerated "Oh I heard tattoos hurt a lot!"

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I don't understand the benefit for devs to keep basic updates behind the paywall. I get keeping images, polls, and other actual content for Patrons, but giving potential Patrons an idea of your progress seems like it would be beneficial. Based on what I can see of the most recent Patreon update, WW still considers that they are in early development. The last update took about 7 months, so it could be a similar timeframe for the next update. I could be way off, of course.

The art & story so far are great, and I even think about the story sometimes, even though it's been almost 2 months since I played it. I would definitely add this to the games I support financially, but at the rate of update progress so far, It just doesn't make sense for me.
Most dev's do it and it's been a long standing practice. The benefit (for the dev) is that for those who are truly interested in the dev log's or update news will subscribe. There are no guarantees of course but as pirates our opinion means little other than maybe gauging what the majority like and don't like in a story/avn/game. Some dev's won't admit it but we in some cases not all as many dev's have their own but we are basically free beta testers. Look at how many stories get a rework/rewrite after only a couple or even several upates... I doubt that's a coincidence. It's usually due to feedback or subscriber support wanting something different or the dev learning something that makes their work better. All in all their are pro's and con's for all sides for the subscribers who support a title that get's abandoned the dev who get's little return because of fast leaks of their work and so on. As pirates though we have to accept there are just some things that require currency...

Last edited:

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
I just finished the latest update and it was okay I guess. Truth be told I don't know how to feel about this game yet. It has potential. I like the rock stuff(nice music as well, even tho I think some scenes like the dinner for example could do without it) and I love that there's world building. The little details in the background makes the game feel more alive which is always welcomed. But on the other hand we still don't really know what the story is about. At first I thought it was about the band which I loved the idea of but it doesn't seem like that is the focus. And the stuff with the Asian girl feels more like a side story than anything else. There's also the fact that literally every female in the game throws themselves at Noah. Like What am I playing here, WVM? Lol jokes aside it sucks cause it i
feels like some of the girls have storied potential but none of them feel special cause they're all acting like sluts. Every corner there's a girl or an Li wanting to fuck or have a threesom, granted it's all optional but it still doesn't change the fact that all the potential Li's are used as objects for a quick random sex scene. I'd say only the girl Noah lives close to and Zacks sister hasn't been given the sex object treatment (yet) but either way Not once did Noah have to make advances on anyone because they usually do that themselves two sentences into a convo.
I just played this game for the first time and I can't agree more.

They need to build up the intercourses a little because right now it's not enticing at all, it just feels as you're collecting girls.

Furthermore, the x rated scenes almost end abruptly.

We don't know the story yet but I can see that the writing is the bigger issue for now.

Great potential, amazing aesthetics but I'm starting to have doubts.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Story looks ok. Very good renders and animation. But LIs... :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: They look like addicts.. Too much tattoos as well.. Also sex scenes end very suddenly with no climax

Reactions: reb95

1SD2x

Jun 7, 2020
Excellent content, why are so many people complaining about the tattoos? this might not be the VN for you if you don't like tattoos. It's not like they're hidden in the OP they're kinda why I got it lmao

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes