VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
The animations looked better in the newest episode
Wasn't pointing this out to say it was a bad thing. Just mentioning how it was interesting that there's a mix of blender and daz renders being used. Didn't realise the diffeomorphic plugin or bridge for daz to blender was this good.

It's quite a pain in the ass to set up the daz assets in blender.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I don't know... having Sloane as a romance option feels a bit off. Kinda like I'd be taking advantage of a disabled person or something? :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know... having Sloane as a romance option feels a bit off. Kinda like I'd be taking advantage of a disabled person or something? :confused:
Hi!

That being said, so far I do not read her as a mentally disabled person but more as a cloudcuckoolander. She's proven quite some abilities at times, and apart from her greeting random people she can be eloquent as well.

Also, since I am new in this thread: like others I am not a big fan of tattoos. Also the pacing is way too fast for my preferences and the amount of introduced females seems high, let's see whether they all will get enough screentime. However, the writing is really enjoyable, people talk like believable twentysomethings, not like a 15 year old's imagination of adult talk, there is stuff beside the sex, and scrolling dialogue back to follow the events in the background is a nice change of pace. Add to that the quite high quality of models and graphics (except for Shannon's sex face which seems off to me), yeah, pretty interested in how this will continue. Also hoping my manwhore playthrough won't bite me in the dick.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
My thoughts, so far.

Writing is great, and the dialogue is some of the best I've seen in a VN so far. Even with the sillier moments, nothing seems out of character for anyone. As ridiculous as some of the situations get, it always feels grounded. The scene really reminds me of back when I was in bands in the Chicago scene in the late '80s, and early '90s. Well, minus the almost universal homophobia and misogyny.

I am worried that I'm already falling pretty hard for 3 of the main girls, and do not look forward to having to choose.

Mary is great, and probably the one I'd probably want to date in real life, though I think her parents are foreign spies of some sort. Getting serious "The Americans" vibes from them.

Lita is someone I'd never date, but as a fuck-buddy would be kinda like the library chick.

Lane is amazing looking, and I want a ton more sex scenes with her. Need a lot more time with her to see more of her personality, but she's one of my favorites so far.

Caitlin is almost perfect, and I love how conflicted her brother is about the whole thing. Plus, I think she gives the best chance at a multiple LI ending, as those pics she hid from the MC seemed to show her ogling her girlfriend a bit.

Sloane is the only main girl I'm not interested in at all romantically, but I kinda want her to be in every scene, just being herself. I am really interested to find out whatever secret Rose tells her she needs to share with the MC.

Seok is really interesting, and I hope the MC can get help for her without landing him & the rest of the band in jail. Don't know if she could be an LI, since she's not listed in the Developer Notes in the OP. I got serious trafficking vibes from her situation, and I'm not sure her "dad" is actually her dad, but her "sponsor" and who she owes money and/or labor to for bringing her into the country. I could be totally wrong, but that's the vibe I get from her story.

Overall, this is a game I really hope gets finished, and am seriously considering supporting. The only thing holding me back is the time it took between updates.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
you are meant for each other!
Hi!

That being said, so far I do not read her as a mentally disabled person but more as a cloudcuckoolander. She's proven quite some abilities at times, and apart from her greeting random people she can be eloquent as well.
Ngl I'm legit surprised cloudcuckoolander is actually a thing. Not looking to dig too deep into this because this kind of discussion is a slippery slope. She comes off as childlike and underdeveloped to me. There are a lot of people with disabilities that are very high functioning in certain ways. That being said, hopefully, I'm proven wrong in a future update and there's more to her because I do like her character model, and she is well... unique.

Primarch Dorn Uh... okay. Cool. Have a gold star. (y)

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Rather than suffering from a mental disability, I think Sloane is simply doing whatever the hell she feels like doing at any given moment. Her behaviour might be related to a terminal illness. Some people stop caring about perceptions, relationships and social constructs when their time on Earth is limited, that's how they deal with the anxiety of incoming death.

This game is spectacular by the way. I love the setting, the characters and the dialogue, especially the ladies with their tats. Though you guys might have gone overkill by including Caitlin in this line up, kind of an unfair competition for the other girls.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well I am surprised, when I first looked at this story I thought it was not going to be very good, but I decided to give it a read anyway and I must say I actually like it it has a good start, ignoring the tattoo's which ruin the girls beauty there are interesting things going on and I will keep reading if it stays this way. Wish some of the women were not so full of the tats but their personalities are ok.

GodHatesFigs

Mar 15, 2023
I just finished the latest update and it was okay I guess. Truth be told I don't know how to feel about this game yet. It has potential. I like the rock stuff(nice music as well, even tho I think some scenes like the dinner for example could do without it) and I love that there's world building. The little details in the background makes the game feel more alive which is always welcomed. But on the other hand we still don't really know what the story is about. At first I thought it was about the band which I loved the idea of but it doesn't seem like that is the focus. And the stuff with the Asian girl feels more like a side story than anything else. There's also the fact that literally every female in the game throws themselves at Noah. Like What am I playing here, WVM? Lol jokes aside it sucks cause it i
feels like some of the girls have storied potential but none of them feel special cause they're all acting like sluts. Every corner there's a girl or an Li wanting to fuck or have a threesom, granted it's all optional but it still doesn't change the fact that all the potential Li's are used as objects for a quick random sex scene. I'd say only the girl Noah lives close to and Zacks sister hasn't been given the sex object treatment (yet) but either way Not once did Noah have to make advances on anyone because they usually do that themselves two sentences into a convo.

Alas I'll probably still keep watch just to see where the story goes. The potential stuff with the band is enough to keep me intrested for now,even tho i think Noah's band and vocals sucks. Or at least the song the Dev chose for the band sucks. I personally would've preferred if the Dev used Views by Portrayal (the song in the bar in the beginning of the game) for the band but it's cool, just my opinion.

Opinionated review aside tho, I really wanna know if Sloan and Noah were joking about him getting his first tattoo lol. At first I was certain they were joking but then they kept going on with it and it didn't seem like they were joking at all lol. Noah is literally covered in tattoos so surely they must've been joking right? or did the Dev forget how his own MC look while writing that dialogue
Screenshot_20230319_095720_da.thcl_edit_49665217457004.jpg

Last edited:

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Always a good idea to try a game you may not like based on the images. For me it was better than i thought like this one. I'm not a big fan of tattoos but there is a nice variety of girls of different shapes, sizes and looks. The writing is pretty good so i found myself drawn in by the personalities of some of the characters as well.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Enhanced Animations Mod [v0.3.67]

Animations of the game AI upscaled to 1440p and interpolated from 24 to 60 fps. Animations look crispier with fewer artifacts and most importantly are much smoother. Enjoy!

Not compatible with future versions until updated.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this, you can support me on .

DOWNLOAD
-

Last edited:

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
The renders are really good, hats off to the dev. The sex scenes are a bit lack luster though and seem to end without a satisfying finish. The money shot needs some extra attention whether its a creampie, facial, CIM, etc. MC also needs to stay hydrated, our boy basically has no cum. The dinner scene was also so unbelievable, no suburban dad and mom would act that way to a strange young man especially one with neck and face tattoos. My 2 cents. Keep up the good work dev.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The renders are really good, hats off to the dev. The sex scenes are a bit lack luster though and seem to end without a satisfying finish. The money shot needs some extra attention whether its a creampie, facial, CIM, etc. MC also needs to stay hydrated, our boy basically has no cum. The dinner scene was also so unbelievable, no suburban dad and mom would act that way to a strange young man especially one with neck and face tattoos. My 2 cents. Keep up the good work dev.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by the above member's second signature graphic ... and by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Edit: Also, I find that most of the games that use that type of ad would be better described with "If you try real hard, you might be able to cum!"

Kelt100

Nov 13, 2021
I really like this so far. The LIs are super hot and I like the style / quality of the renders and the animations. It is very early (just chap 2) so I get why others are saying they don't yet know what its about. I'm reserving judgement based on how the stories and the LIs develop. But love it so far and looking forward to it continuing.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes