VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

bigandhard29

Feb 9, 2018
ok so i'm roughly half way through the first play through am i missing a setting or something because i see the tag creampie but i have yet to see any of the characters have anything resembling an orgasium man or women? I don't understand the appeal for this game you know your watching them fuck through the cinematic renders and then the click to continue pops up you click and the characters are getting dressed or lying in bed like its all over. I feel like there is alot missing from sex side

the renders and stuff are good and the characters are great but to me the sex in this VN is horrible.

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
whats up with this tattooe-plague lately?
I get it, that some kids find this "cool" and I have seen my share of nice and attractive tattoed characters in games, but here it just gets annoying. ever heard of "tone it down a little?" or "less is more"?
dude, its a fucking rock and roll bar with live music. Have you ever been to one?
MC bartends at rock dive bar.
MC is in rock band.
MC's best friends are in rock band.

Seriously. go check out your local music scene, specifically rock, and tell me what you see.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
whats up with this tattooe-plague lately?
I get it, that some kids find this "cool" and I have seen my share of nice and attractive tattoed characters in games, but here it just gets annoying. ever heard of "tone it down a little?" or "less is more"?
The game is about a certain type of person and culture. It's not just tattoos for tattoos sake

Reactions: Andarilho

DarkWolf12

Jul 3, 2017
This is a great game so far. The characters all look wonderful, and the story's both well-written and engaging. Looking forward to where it goes!

I will say, though, that the minor animations happen a little too often for my liking. The transitions through them detract rather than add to scenes, for me.

Edit: Also glad to see that Seok isn't a LI. Good to see that her story seems to be taken very seriously, and not just reduced to >abused girl runs away, comes to boy who was nice to her once and starts sleeping with him.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Knowing the devs quite well, expect ntr
Obviously. Big Dick George is always a threat. And since the MC won't be able to seduce his wife Sandy...which is an unromanceable character, it already fits this site's moronic definition of it anyway.
we dont talk ntr here :rolleyes:

TAGS: Planned: Masturbation, Vanilla, Oral, Lesbian, Domination, Anal

Not-planned: NTR, Non-Con, Family Loving

... is noone else reading the dev notes ?

Reactions: MrBenny

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
well
if they want to ruin the game with ntr (or- god forbid- this futa crap) ....
even if its avoidable - the player count will massive drop - thats for sure
those maybe 10% of players ,who into this shit, trying at every game to get it lol
i really hope not...
I don't think that's gonna happen but I literally just quickly skimmed through that discord so maybe I missed it, it was mostly couple of edgelords in a circle jerk complaining about people on this site, calling them retards and stuff.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
you know what i really do love about this VN ... the fact that if you dont watch the background you miss some really great stuff... for example .. coffee shop .. JUST LMFAO...honestly i think this dev just became my 3rd fav behind being a dik and city of broken dreams

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
This game is designed to be very distinctive.
In many games, the bartender is a spectator and a listener.
This is a game where the bartender takes the lead, and it works surprisingly well.
(y)

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes