VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean we get that you don't like it and have your associations and that is okay. However, if instead of ignoring the issue and thus the game, you continue to complain about it, you seem a bit like Westboro Baptist Church picketing yet another event and only being annoying without any result. The tats won't go away and different people have different tastes, so you won't convince anyone.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Ink covers their natural beauty, and for them to do it they don't have a self worth and wish to make people see something else, I like people for who they are and without the cheap ink that covers them up
hard disagree in you saying having tattoo's means you have no self worth. ( I don't have any ) but I know you are just a troll at this point that likes to keep coming back for some odd reason despite the fact you have an overly harsh opinion on tattoo's for no real reason when you should just move on to another game / thread that is your cup of tea.

1718295704439.png

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
I feel like any time someone comes in to the thread to talk about how they don't like tattoos their account should just delete itself.

No one cares.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yea just like sluts and whores look
Have you ever flown by Virgin airways?

They have a great deal with flights to the Virgin Islands, hear they do a lovely Virgin Mojito there and the internet is pretty decent with Virgin Media.

You ever read the book, the Virgin Princess?

Much more entertaining than The 40 Year Old Virgin movie.

Anywhooo....... I think you dropped this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm almost halfway through the game, , a really impressive style rock roll atmosphere, especially tattooed women.

Mary is so cute, especially her interesting parents :HideThePain: 1000182584.gif

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
hard disagree in you saying having tattoo's means you have no self worth. ( I don't have any ) but I know you are just a troll at this point that likes to keep coming back for some odd reason despite the fact you have an overly harsh opinion on tattoo's for no real reason when you should just move on to another game / thread that is your cup of tea.

View attachment 3733132
yes yes whenever someone does not agree with you, you have a tantrum, very adult, you sure your of age to be here

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yes yes whenever someone does not agree with you, you have a tantrum, very adult, you sure your of age to be here
I mean I don't care that we differ in opinion that's called being human. But you made it well known 2-3 weeks ago how you hate this game cause of your opinion tho it feels more on the extreme side for a tattoo hater. Then the fact that you already replied once to the post you quoted me in and I choose to ignore your second reply from a 2-3 weeks ago comes across as something a troll would do. To me it seems to me you either are a troll or just need to move on since you clearly don't like this game because of your hatred for tattoo's. Which is a shame cause if you would get past that the characters are great and it's a great game overall.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I mean I don't care that we differ in opinion that's called being human. But you made it well known 2-3 weeks ago how you hate this game cause of your opinion tho it feels more on the extreme side for a tattoo hater. Then the fact that you already replied once to the post you quoted me in and I choose to ignore your second reply from a 2-3 weeks ago comes across as something a troll would do. To me it seems to me you either are a troll or just need to move on since you clearly don't like this game because of your hatred for tattoo's. Which is a shame cause if you would get past that the characters are great and it's a great game overall.
I don't hate the game, I hate the fact that all the nice looking girls are tattoo'd to the n'th degree and some should be clean normal, the story is so far fine

Reactions: robrize2169

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
That sentence coming out of someone that claims to dislike a game yet hangs around the forum repeating themself.....

Don't think calling other peoples maturity into question is the angle you should be going for.
Again I don't hate the game , only the amount of tatoos on the girls, story is ok thus far, so get over it

Reactions: robrize2169

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Christ and Hunter, that guy is still going on about hating tatted girls huh?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Clearly, the game isn't for this guy if he is still going on about how tatted girls should be clean and "natural" in game that has a rocker/grunge vibe with alternative girls who have tats. My guy, just move on from here. Save yourself the sanity, and us users who actually enjoy this game and the girl who are tatted up. Your clearly annoying people here and not earning any favors. Just let it go and move on.

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes