VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.01] [Wilson Wonka]

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not to mention the game was launched only 3 months ago......
Funny story, the guy defends Last Call like it's his hill to die on despite the devs having one of the worst work ethics on the site, disappearing a few times, almost dropping the game when the guy doing To be a King abandoned ship and recently going on holiday all the while milking their patrons.

But he comes in a 3 month game with devs constantly talking to their players and cries abandoned.

Logic ... there is none to be found.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, I liked it but... I gotta say, I think I like women who are a little more difficult to get...Or maybe I should say I like slow burn romances? I don't know how to say it without just calling all of the women skanks (oops) ;)

Anyway, it's a fun story/plot so far, well rendered and written. I like the banter and friendships - kind of reminds me of my 20's, just make it more sober (hungover), change it to a book store in San Francisco, and cut the number of tattoos to a tenth of what the characters have. LMAO

Best of luck to the dev, hope this does well.

Reactions: ename144

thaeral

Sep 21, 2019
The renders are excellent. The animations are great. I feel like I have to unlearn years of playing VNs for these dynamic renders, though. :ROFLMAO: I think I'm doing OK and then 2 minutes later I have to roll back because I got too trigger-happy.

It is a breath of fresh air overall. I'm not a fan of tattoos at all, but it's not ruining anything for me as it is mainstream now to cover yourself in tattoos. It used to be referred to as "alt" because tattoos always meant you were going to deal with sanctioned discrimination for having visible tattoos (likely still are, but to lesser degrees maybe?). Now, everyone has tattoos. People used to doodle on notebooks and napkins, now they doodle on their bodies. Whatever floats your boat.

Most shocking for me is the hirsute content and lack of a hirsute tag. :ROFLMAO: All tongue in cheek, folks. I'm just unaccustomed to it in VNs, and I've never seen an ass that hairy.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Much more important would be: who is your favorite of the 5 chicks?
For now it's total easy to say. Have no favorite because there isn't enough contend. For the Fast-Panty-Losing Chicks i can say no thx. Too boring if they drop em so fast. :ROFLMAO:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Stumble on this VN. To the devs - my sincerest congratulations on an AMAZING first release. Writing is solid. LI's are beautiful and intriguing. Render quality is excellent and the quality of the animations is absolutely top of the line. Far superior to any expectation of a first release. Thank you for your obvious commitment to excellence and the incredible amount of work to produce it. I look forward to your next update.

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes