VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.01] [Wilson Wonka]

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i dunno. maybe i just live in a place where i don't see tats on every person i meet like in these games. but i really dislike tats on LI's. just a personal dislike. and i know that devs who like them will use them. just wish it wasn't so prevelent in games. oh well. i'll keep ignoring most LI's that have them in games i play, although i have some LI's i can't ignore..tats or not.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i dunno. maybe i just live in a place where i don't see tats on every person i meet like in these games. but i really dislike tats on LI's. just a personal dislike. and i know that devs who like them will use them. just wish it wasn't so prevelent in games. oh well. i'll keep ignoring most LI's that have them in games i play, although i have some LI's i can't ignore..tats or not.
Not sure what you look for in these games but I understand where you are coming from but at a different angle. I used to instantly ignore LI that felt too easy to sleep with or slutty for my taste. Hell even this game I didn't play it for the longest time because most of the girls on the front page arent even my cup of tea. ( i'm super picky when it comes to short hair). But I quickly realized how I was judging a book by it's cover after the first few months of playing AVN's. As I found out some of those LI I been ignoring are actually really good characters and end up being some of my favorite characters. Now looks don't even matter to me even if they arent my cup of tea. The only time looks matter to me is when im given a choice between girl A and B and I dont know either one of them well enough to know who I like more. So if you play these games for the characters more than for the lewds like I do, I suggest maybe give some of the characters you dislike the looks of a second chance they may surprise you like they did with me. But if lewds matter more to you then I get why you may not like them if they aren't to your liking when it comes to looks. ( not trying to tell you what to do or anything just giving you a different perspective, since I used to think similarly at first)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Not sure what you look for in these games but I understand where you are coming from but at a different angle. I used to instantly ignore LI that felt too easy to sleep with or slutty for my taste. Hell even this game I didn't play it for the longest time because most of the girls on the front page arent even my cup of tea. ( i'm super picky when it comes to short hair). But I quickly realized how I was judging a book by it's cover after the first few months of playing AVN's. As I found out some of those LI I been ignoring are actually really good characters and end up being some of my favorite characters. Now looks don't even matter to me even if they arent my cup of tea. The only time looks matter to me is when im given a choice between girl A and B and I dont know either one of them well enough to know who I like more. So if you play these games for the characters more than for the lewds like I do, I suggest maybe give some of the characters you dislike the looks of a second chance they may surprise you like they did with me. ( not trying to tell you what to do or anything just giving you a different perspective, since I used to think similarly at first)
Pretty much agree with everything you said, but I do have to be physically attracted to them. Too easy or the one's that are super aggressive, or come across as clingy from the beginning will almost always get rejected. Not generally a fan of tattoos on women, but a few of these ladies I can easily look past it because of their characters.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
it's not really about lewds for me, it's more about the girls looking good to me or not. sure they can be hot, but to me, too many tats ruins their attractiveness. just my own personal taste i guess. if i am looking at a main LI and she is covered in tats, i might even quit the game. especially if it is a kinetic type game where there is no choice to ignore that LI or not. i play games like A Perfect Marriage and other games that are slow burn so lewds definately isn't my main focus in playing VNs.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I love the LIs so many games have a token girl with an undercut or some tattoos but no one else has an avn set in this type of sub culture. I've been into tattoos and piercing essentially forever and finally seeing some representation here is great. Keep it up!

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes