VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.01] [Wilson Wonka]

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Technically she wouldn't have cheated on Steve with the MC?
Yes and no. We had a discussion about this very recently. As far as we have been told by the ex, I don't believe that tbh, she have not had any physical relationship with anyone. I think she was at least keeping Steve as an option or having some long distance thing with him or something like that. Whatever it is I consider this as cheating.

But as the dev said there is no NTR. You people can thing this as resetting MC's relationship status.

P.S. There is no NTR, or cheating, or something similar with the established LIs as of right now in the story and dev said there will be no NTR in the game.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:unsure: MCs girlfiend cheated with some steve i think therealready is some level of ntr....hopefully we could tell her to fuck of and now we can only pray that she will never come back...
She didn't cheat with anyone, it's been explained a thousand times.

They were fuck buddies before she got with the MC but she didn't tell him she was now in a relationship. She hasn't seen him since her and MC got together. No cheating happened at all.

Of course she's going to come back. She has a points section so she's going to be a love interst still.

WilsonWonka

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
No. If you play the scene to completion and allow her to talk then you find out she wasn't cheating, although the choice to believe her or not is up to you. I give you the option to rage quit because that should be an option. Whether it's the right one or not is up to you. But, even if you decide she was cheating, it's not NTR. You aren't forced to watch a girl fuck another dude. If you want to change the definition of NTR, that's on you. Again, no NTR. End of story. I'm also not talking about NTR anymore.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
No. If you play the scene to completion and allow her to talk then you find out she wasn't cheating, although the choice to believe her or not is up to you. I give you the option to rage quit because that should be an option. Whether it's the right one or not is up to you. But, even if you decide she was cheating, it's not NTR. You aren't forced to watch a girl fuck another dude. If you want to change the definition of NTR, that's on you. Again, no NTR. End of story. I'm also not talking about NTR anymore.
Any news regarding the update process instead? As a more interesting topic ;)

homor

Oct 22, 2023
hey np from me if we can send her to hell....

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Will there be some milfs? I did see that there is a mother character, she seems like shes gotta get plowed. I love your game btw

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Surprised she doesn't have ant tats, even a small one. She looks fantastic in that dress.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
please god.. NO MORE FUCKING TATS ON LI's. i have to dismiss so many women in games cause of fucking shit looking tats on them. although..Zoey in BADIK despite having that shit tat on her upper chest is still one of my fav LI's in the game. and in Long Road Home, so many girls in mc's harem have tats too..which i absolutely hate, but the girls are awesome and so is the game. i highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet. lots of content, and you get to be in a Motorcycle Club as an added bonus. the girls are gorgeous. and the mc is a badass ass kicker.

Oct 10, 2022
please god.. NO MORE FUCKING TATS ON LI's. i have to dismiss so many women in games cause of fucking shit looking tats on them. although..Zoey in BADIK despite having that shit tat on her upper chest is still one of my fav LI's in the game. and in Long Road Home, so many girls in mc's harem have tats too..which i absolutely hate, but the girls are awesome and so is the game. i highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet. lots of content, and you get to be in a Motorcycle Club as an added bonus. the girls are gorgeous. and the mc is a badass ass kicker.
May I ask why you hate tattoos that much? :unsure:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
if the dev wants to add them he should your opinion or mine shouldn't matter. I don't think it's ever a good idea to get away from an design choice they have in mind unless they come to realize it was a mistake but allowing others to change or influence a game is never a good idea imo.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, there are people who like them and those who don't. Some games are made for the former, some for the latter. Not all games cater to all people. And while I am usually more of an anti tat guy, here it just fits the setting.

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes