4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

love // hate // sex var´s

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png

*the sex variables are just a counter - so changing them carefully or not at all

choices detection/outcome

Screenshot_4.png

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Very nice game so far (v0.2.00)

renders and animations are great
the writing is flawless so far

a big plus for me :
there is no annoying textbox and the text is readable at even brighter scenes (text-outlines (y) )

some transsitions should be a bit faster i think , but this is personel prefer
(for example the blackscreen after leaving the house with simone)

a minus for to much tat´s - really lol

at all a good game - worth a try (for now)

gl with your game Wilson Wonka

wondering about this one :

name the cat - agree to mary´s (lillian) -> love +1
if not --> hate +1
really ? hate for not agreeing to a cats name? :unsure: - ab it drastic huh :ROFLMAO:

and the dialogue text size should be maybe 33 by default , 27 is a bit tiny :D

Last edited:
Reactions: drisarter

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I remember when the Hellcat first came out on WoT 12 years ago. Funnest tank in the game at the time.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Sloane has gone from one of my Meh! characters to OMG she is awesome after that update.. she aint the prettiest but her personality is amazingly done.. also those asking for a goth girl i agree BUT Sarah the librarian fills that quota once she is outta work toned down makeup

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hmmm

is it me or is the strong concern about seok abit .. rushed ...
she could be just really shy at all no?

hilarious scene :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gimpster

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
It is never rushed if you had already todo with someone before who acted the same. The protection mode will always go on ASAP.
especially when you have been through similar situations that left emotional scars - n well said

plus in reply to the OP.. she isnt rushed.. the ending shows that with the state she is in

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It is never rushed if you had already todo with someone before who acted the same. The protection mode will always go on ASAP.
got it now :(
and focking cliffhanger :ROFLMAO:

btw

# Added in 0.3
# if len(persistent.scene_list) == 6:
# persistent.scene_list.append(SceneItem(7, "Night Visit", False, "gallery_item_night_visit_idle", "gallery_item_night_visit_hover", "gallery_item_locked", "ch3alexroom4"))

who´s alex?

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean many others doesn't, like the Dev........who obviously likes them. If you hate them that much why come here to comment on a VN that's obviously heavy with tattoo's?
learn to accept other opinions, brat!
that's what this whole Forum-thingy is all about!:rolleyes:

I wonder, if there is a place in this wonderful space called internet, where they only post things you can agree to?
hmmm....:unsure:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Oh no! One continuous tattoo. For someone like it, but for me a tattooed woman is disgusting.
I can agree that tattooes in real life are repelling, but they can suit a narrative so they can be necessary. From what I can see from the previews and descriptions, they fit this VN. If you set your VN among people with mental problems, low education, rejected by society, scums or drug dealers I expect them to have plenty of horrible tattoos. The more horrible they are, the better. I don't expect them to have a high culture or refined taste, that would be not believable and less immersive. The "dirty and trashy" setting can be suitable for a good story.
It would be like setting a VN in da hood and then letting all black people wear Armani and speak Oxford English.

Reactions: Ass~God

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, before I get invested in this project...what kind of relationship type is this story (dating them all, harem, romance one, etc.)? As there is no mention in the tags posted, and for me there are too many girls to choose just one. :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes