VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.01] [Wilson Wonka]

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We could all do with a bit more hotties in our lives, the more the merrier.
Their presence will light our lives and make it less of a nit pick pick nick.
Too bad there is so many tattooed characters. And the tatt on the MC's left eye is ridiculous
Yup (i'm cool with few here and there but dev kinda over did it imo) and some of the female characters really have a beautiful face! But i guess it got saved by fortuna95 , it seem there is at least one female character (maybe even more?) that is clean and is super cute too :giggle: now i gotta try it and check it out for myself :cool:
I was thinking the same thing :LOL:
We do not always get to choose our hotties, but once their are with us, it is action time!
This games teaches us these lessons in spades and does a stellar job.

Dec 11, 2021
I really like already the scene this is playing in, lots of tatts and piercings.
I was always waiting for something like this.

I need to play it still but it looks really promising.

Thanks

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
A very promising 1st episode with an actual plot; reminds me a little of Last Call. Looking forward to further releases.

Reactions: VOYEUR

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
This stands out from other NVs, the plot of the story is one we have not seen yet, I won't go into details as it is best to find out yourself. I would how ever enjoy seeing some options for negative impact choices.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
This stands out from other NVs, the plot of the story is one we have not seen yet, I won't go into details as it is best to find out yourself. I would how ever enjoy seeing some options for negative impact choices.
There are choices that at least do not help you at this point. Could be adding up in the future.

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
I've never seen a game with this kind of plot and I have to say that it's nice to finally see something new. A great start, great animations and great renders. I'll definitely keep an eye on this and I can't wait to see what the dev has in store for the future.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.70 star(s) 63 Votes