VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I was never really into the tattoo stuff...or where the girls just dive in to he MC.
But this is written really well, in depth and likeble chars, humor at the right times as well.
And most of the animations are awesome!
I like it!
I just keep the music volume down a bit....is distracting :ROFLMAO:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I find myself in a rare need to address some things here so that folks will stop contacting us regarding some recent posts.

There will be no NTR against the MC (whatever that is called.... I know there is a difference but I don't care... that should prove how little NTR there will be) in the game. Ever. All of the tags listed on our Patreon are in fact the tags we will stick with and they will not change. The story for this game is pretty much set in stone.

Thank you!
I really like your artwork and animations, story is entertaining even funny in the appropriate places and I am looking forward to more good luck as your story moves forward.

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Amazing game! loved 0.1 and the same with 0.2. All the models are amazing i want scenes with everyone! Wish the updates was more frequent but still a 11/10 .

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Just wanna start by saying this is a fantastic start. Just finished the shannon/lane scene so i'm pretty early in the game so far...i think. I quite like the characters and banter. It's sometimes hard to find games here that don't make you wanna skip through the text. Animations are on point. One small complaint, I wanna see orgasm animations...even if it's just their face while they tell us they're cumming. I may be critiquing too early though...maybe has already been added in later scenes. I do REALLY like the small facial animations during dialogue, it really makes the characters feel real. Great Great game so far.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
The animations looked better in the newest episode
Wasn't pointing this out to say it was a bad thing. Just mentioning how it was interesting that there's a mix of blender and daz renders being used. Didn't realise the diffeomorphic plugin or bridge for daz to blender was this good.

It's quite a pain in the ass to set up the daz assets in blender.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I don't know... having Sloane as a romance option feels a bit off. Kinda like I'd be taking advantage of a disabled person or something? :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know... having Sloane as a romance option feels a bit off. Kinda like I'd be taking advantage of a disabled person or something? :confused:
Hi!

That being said, so far I do not read her as a mentally disabled person but more as a cloudcuckoolander. She's proven quite some abilities at times, and apart from her greeting random people she can be eloquent as well.

Also, since I am new in this thread: like others I am not a big fan of tattoos. Also the pacing is way too fast for my preferences and the amount of introduced females seems high, let's see whether they all will get enough screentime. However, the writing is really enjoyable, people talk like believable twentysomethings, not like a 15 year old's imagination of adult talk, there is stuff beside the sex, and scrolling dialogue back to follow the events in the background is a nice change of pace. Add to that the quite high quality of models and graphics (except for Shannon's sex face which seems off to me), yeah, pretty interested in how this will continue. Also hoping my manwhore playthrough won't bite me in the dick.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
My thoughts, so far.

Writing is great, and the dialogue is some of the best I've seen in a VN so far. Even with the sillier moments, nothing seems out of character for anyone. As ridiculous as some of the situations get, it always feels grounded. The scene really reminds me of back when I was in bands in the Chicago scene in the late '80s, and early '90s. Well, minus the almost universal homophobia and misogyny.

I am worried that I'm already falling pretty hard for 3 of the main girls, and do not look forward to having to choose.

Mary is great, and probably the one I'd probably want to date in real life, though I think her parents are foreign spies of some sort. Getting serious "The Americans" vibes from them.

Lita is someone I'd never date, but as a fuck-buddy would be kinda like the library chick.

Lane is amazing looking, and I want a ton more sex scenes with her. Need a lot more time with her to see more of her personality, but she's one of my favorites so far.

Caitlin is almost perfect, and I love how conflicted her brother is about the whole thing. Plus, I think she gives the best chance at a multiple LI ending, as those pics she hid from the MC seemed to show her ogling her girlfriend a bit.

Sloane is the only main girl I'm not interested in at all romantically, but I kinda want her to be in every scene, just being herself. I am really interested to find out whatever secret Rose tells her she needs to share with the MC.

Seok is really interesting, and I hope the MC can get help for her without landing him & the rest of the band in jail. Don't know if she could be an LI, since she's not listed in the Developer Notes in the OP. I got serious trafficking vibes from her situation, and I'm not sure her "dad" is actually her dad, but her "sponsor" and who she owes money and/or labor to for bringing her into the country. I could be totally wrong, but that's the vibe I get from her story.

Overall, this is a game I really hope gets finished, and am seriously considering supporting. The only thing holding me back is the time it took between updates.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
you are meant for each other!
Hi!

That being said, so far I do not read her as a mentally disabled person but more as a cloudcuckoolander. She's proven quite some abilities at times, and apart from her greeting random people she can be eloquent as well.
Ngl I'm legit surprised cloudcuckoolander is actually a thing. Not looking to dig too deep into this because this kind of discussion is a slippery slope. She comes off as childlike and underdeveloped to me. There are a lot of people with disabilities that are very high functioning in certain ways. That being said, hopefully, I'm proven wrong in a future update and there's more to her because I do like her character model, and she is well... unique.

Primarch Dorn Uh... okay. Cool. Have a gold star. (y)

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Rather than suffering from a mental disability, I think Sloane is simply doing whatever the hell she feels like doing at any given moment. Her behaviour might be related to a terminal illness. Some people stop caring about perceptions, relationships and social constructs when their time on Earth is limited, that's how they deal with the anxiety of incoming death.

This game is spectacular by the way. I love the setting, the characters and the dialogue, especially the ladies with their tats. Though you guys might have gone overkill by including Caitlin in this line up, kind of an unfair competition for the other girls.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well I am surprised, when I first looked at this story I thought it was not going to be very good, but I decided to give it a read anyway and I must say I actually like it it has a good start, ignoring the tattoo's which ruin the girls beauty there are interesting things going on and I will keep reading if it stays this way. Wish some of the women were not so full of the tats but their personalities are ok.

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes