• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.34] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
If you choose to hear her out, you find out she wasn't cheating. Though that's completely up to you to believe! It almost sounds like there's no evidence of her cheating, and that we won't know for sure 'in-game' until later.

I would have preferred there was no cheating gf at all, but devs just love that backstory way too much.
Yet, you present it as if it's a fact that she did cheat, which is why I jumped into the conversation in the first place. Of course you had to throw it in there about devs 'loving that backstory', even though it's not the same as the typical cheating ex-gf backstories you see on this website at all. (Because those ones are actually confirmed cheaters)

Yes the dev says it's up to you to believe her or not when she says she didn't cheat, however, eventually it will be revealed. Just because it's not confirmed one way or another yet, doesn't mean both can be simultaneously possible. Also, considering we know she will return later and that she will be a love interest, combined with the fact that the dev confirmed there's no NTR, kinda makes you think. Having a cheating love interest in a game with no ntr really just doesn't make much sense no does it?

Anyways, I'm done conversing with you, it's really not worth it.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
If you choose to hear her out, you find out she wasn't cheating. Though that's completely up to you to believe! It almost sounds like there's no evidence of her cheating, and that we won't know for sure 'in-game' until later.

Yet, you present it as if it's a fact that she did cheat, which is why I jumped into the conversation in the first place. Of course you had to throw it in there about devs 'loving that backstory', even though it's not the same as the typical cheating ex-gf backstories you see on this website at all. (Because those ones are actually confirmed cheaters)

Yes the dev says it's up to you to believe her or not when she says she didn't cheat, however, eventually it will be revealed. Just because it's not confirmed one way or another yet, doesn't mean both can be simultaneously possible. Also, considering we know she will return later and that she will be a love interest, combined with the fact that the dev confirmed there's no NTR, kinda makes you think. Having a cheating love interest in a game with no ntr really just doesn't make much sense no does it?

Anyways, I'm done conversing with you, it's really not worth it.
Bruh I already said I put "cheating" in quotation marks for a reason, and explained why in the second comment. You are literally just mad because you ended up looking like a buffon.
Second, I put cheating in "" because in both games, the cheating itself is not confirmed, but its still what they were going for, the drama that it entails is still part of the backstory in this case.
I dont know where the fuck does the ntr talk come from because I never said it was ntr, I just hated it because it is an overused cliche to start the game with MC getting cheated on, or in this case "cheated on", even if it isn't clear if it did in fact happened. Sure, the dev confirmed later in a comment outside the game, where anyone who hadn't read it couldn't possible know, but he also acknowledged he let it up to the player to come up with their own conclusions. It is still the cheating backstory, and what he was going for, a good little drama to start the game as usual.

If she later comes back, from what I played, theres not even a hint of that, as I said have yet to play the last updates, but I doubt it is mentioned. You are once again talking about information outside the fucking game and that only a no life reading this thread every day would know. Most people just play it, and from playing it, Simone doesn't come off as a LI, if she later turns out to be one and dev clarifies the "cheating" IN THE GAME, then cool, but so far nothing.

In fact, I just checked the info in the op, and this is what it says :ROFLMAO::
Where the fuck is the ex?
Next time dont assume other people check the thread 24/7 or that they look into the games data to see if there are love points or whatnot. As far as I've seen, she isn't a LI, playing the game you dont get the idea that she is a LI since she is fucking gone for 98% of it so far, and finally it hasn't even been confirmed to be a LI unless I missed it during the quick search I just did.

But I am glad we are finally done and we both agree that this was a huge waste of time.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Where's Seok? (Clearly an LI) :ROFLMAO:
And why is she clearly a LI? Because the game suggests she is, in the case of simone:
"playing the game you dont get the idea that she is a LI since she is fucking gone for 98% of it so far"
His ex has love points, just saying. :unsure:
And she might end up being but it wouldn't be the first time devs put variables that dont end up being used, if that's the only thing you got you cant really claim she is a LI, unless the dev said it somewhere. Ayayay

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
im going to be a bit shallow here but if Simone does come back. She has to be made pretty damn interesting or something other wise id only play her path just to see the content last. As I never really thought she was all that pretty or attractive to begin with.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And she might end up being but it wouldn't be the first time devs put variables that dont end up being used, if that's the only thing you got you cant really claim she is a LI, unless the dev said it somewhere. Ayayay
I hope the dev doesn't bring the ex back. She was cheating on the MC. She can go fuck herself.

As for Seok, SlapE she's staying with weird girl and her weird roommate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: holaje12

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She never cheated, even the dev clarified she never cheated.

He was her old fuck buddy who caught feels but she never did and started dating the MC.
Well, the dev sure made it seem like it. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I never saw where the dev clarified it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No. If you play the scene to completion and allow her to talk then you find out she wasn't cheating, although the choice to believe her or not is up to you.....
Let me emphasize that a bit differently:

No. If you play the scene to completion and allow her to talk then you find out she wasn't cheating, although the choice to believe her or not is up to you.

So yeah, he more or less said she wasn't cheating. He did not say anything like "she explains to you" or similar but plain old "she wasn't cheating".

And why is she clearly a LI? Because the game suggests she is, in the case of simone:
"playing the game you dont get the idea that she is a LI since she is fucking gone for 98% of it so far"

While you are correct that it is not proof and things like you mention could happen, you tend to only think of your interpretation in this discussion and claim it is physically possible (which it is), however ignore all the points that make it more likely that it isn't. From the story itself to the use of variables to reading between the lines it is at least clear that it is quite probable that she is supposed to be an LI at one point later in the game - which may not happen, agreed, but odds are in favor.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Oh, sure, he's just that ex-boyfriend your girl told you not to worry about.
You know, the one she's been texting and planning to meet behind your back. No big deal, right?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh, sure, he's just that ex-boyfriend your girl told you not to worry about.
You know, the one she's been texting and planning to meet behind your back. No big deal, right?
Yeah that's why I see it as her not cheating physically but cheating emotionally. As it seemed like they been together for a decent amount of time before she finally was going to tell her best friend. So clearly she never was in the relationship 100% to begin with if it took that long to end things with the best friend officially. As it seemed to me she was stringing the best friend along for who know how long while she was in a relationship with the MC and all the while not doing the fuck buddy thing anymore. At least I believe she never did anything with the friend , while she was together with the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
As for Seok, @SlapE she's staying with weird girl and her weird roommate.
I know this... I don't think you had the full context of my comment, it was in relation to where is she on the front page of this thread in the list of LI's. I was replying to that dumbass who was trying to make a dumb argument.

Also, Lane isn't weird... I don't know who your girl of choice is, but if it's one of two characters and you're calling Lane weird... well kinda ironic. If it's Mary though, then fair enough she's in my top 3 along with Lane and Seok.

She was cheating on the MC.
She wasn't though... there's no evidence of this anywhere, if anything with what little we got to go on purely in-game, it points to the opposite. If it turns out she was, fair enough, but according to the dialogue of the game itself and the context around it, no where does it suggest she actually cheated.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Also, Lane isn't weird... I don't know who your girl of choice is, but if it's one of two characters and you're calling Lane weird... well kinda ironic. If it's Mary though, then fair enough she's in my top 2 along with Lane.
You should know me by now, I'm weird and in my opinion weird is cool. :devilish: There's only 1 girl for me and she's the weirdest of all of them. Which means she's the coolest and the best. IMO
1721063478471.png

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Cartageno and SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah that's why I see it as her not cheating physically but cheating emotionally. As it seemed like they been together for a decent amount of time before she finally was going to tell her best friend.
So she was emotionally cheating because she was going to tell her childhood friend whom she used to have a sexual relationship with, that she has a boyfriend now and doesn't want anything with him? That's literally the opposite of emotional cheating, she's rejecting the guys feelings, that she doesn't reciprocate. She's dumb for not disclosing this to the MC in the first place, but it would only me an EA if she actually reciprocated the feelings in some way. She wants do to it in person to do him being her childhood friend and feeling he deserves more than a text or phone call, which is understandable.

In short, she's dumb, but wasn't cheating.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So she was emotionally cheating because she was going to tell her childhood friend whom she used to have a sexual relationship with, that she has a boyfriend now and doesn't want anything with him? That's literally the opposite of emotional cheating, she's rejecting the guys feelings, that she doesn't reciprocate. She's dumb for not disclosing this to the MC in the first place, but it would only me an EA if she actually reciprocated the feelings in some way. She wants to do it in person to do him being her childhood friend and feeling he deserves more than a text or phone call, which is understandable.

In short, she's dumb, but wasn't cheating.
maybe emotional cheating is the wrong word but I didn't know how else to put it. I said she was emotionally cheating in a sense cause it seemed like she wasn't in the relationship 100% to me at least initially until she made her mind up to tell the best friend. Cause to me it felt like they were together for a decent amount of time before she was going to tell the friend. Tho that is more speculation / interpretation on my part since nothing really says how long they were together for as far as I can recall. So cause of that it did feel almost like cheating in some sense to me but not physically.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
maybe emotional cheating is the wrong word but I didn't know how else to put it. I said she was emotionally cheating in a sense cause it seemed like she wasn't in the relationship 100% to me at least initially until she made her mind up to tell the best friend. Cause to me it felt like they were together for a decent amount of time before she was going to tell the friend. Tho that is more speculation / interpretation on my part since nothing really says how long they were together for as far as I can recall. So cause of that it did feel almost like cheating in some sense to me but not physically.
If I recall they had been together for a few months, but maybe this is a false memory, I'm not 100% sure about that. Sometimes it takes even longer than a few months in a relationship to know it's what you truly want. So even though I still hold the opinion of her being dumb, and needing better communication, I don't believe she had malicious intent personally.

Her intent in omitting this from the MC is the only thing that's hard to know until more of that story is revealed.

Reactions: Dessolos

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Let me emphasize that a bit differently:

No. If you play the scene to completion and allow her to talk then you find out she wasn't cheating, although the choice to believe her or not is up to you.

So yeah, he more or less said she wasn't cheating. He did not say anything like "she explains to you" or similar but plain old "she wasn't cheating".
I get that, I feel like I explained the same thing 5 times already. My point was that the dev acknowledges he let it up to the player to draw their own conclusion IN THE GAME, because you know a cheater would hardly admit outright they were planning to cheat, and the whole situation is very suspicious: getting together with your old fuckbuddy for a trip without making things clear for him from the start, not telling your bf, the fact that they have talked before to plan the trip, yet he still talks to her as if they were going to fuck, and she is letting it happen because she wants to explain in person????:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Come one thats fucking suspicious, thats why the dev admits it is up to the player.

Sure, from the dev's comment it seems like she didn't cheat (or planning to cheat) after all, he basically confirms it. But you only know this if you read his comment here, someone that just played the game wouldn't know that, because that information is NOT IN THE GAME.

And the argument we were having initially is that it was somehow "retarded" to think she was cheating with the information that was in the game, so I showed it wasn't, as the dev himself admits it is up to the player to decide. Thats why I focus on the possibility of it, as you said, because that was the whole point.

I never claimed she was cheating "100% no doubt", thats why I put the cheating in quotation marks, I dont know how many times I have to repeat this but here it is a third a time.
I am guessing this confusion stems from not knowing that in fallen roads the "cheating" isn't confirmed either or is basically expected that it somehow didnt happen, despite all the evidence pointing that way, it was just a way for the dev to add a little drama at the start of the game hence the similarity:
Second, I put cheating in "" because in both games, the cheating itself is not confirmed, but its still what they were going for, the drama that it entails is still part of the backstory in this case.
About Simone being a LI I already said that I dont think it will happen, if you think the odds are in favor then ok. Again, I never said it wouldn't happen, I said claiming she is a LI right now wouldn't be correct. The whole LI talk came because the other guy was using it as "proof" of why she couldn't have cheated because she was a LI and dev said no ntr, so it was ridiculous of anyone to believe she cheated.

And, I was saying that you cant use that as proof because its not been confirmed, and, imo, the game doesnt really suggest she is a LI as she is, well... gone, nowhere to be seen or heard of since she left. He mentioned something about love points being in the game data but come on, that is not indisputable evidence of anything.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I get that, I feel like I explained the same thing 5 times already. My point was that the dev acknowledges he let it up to the player to draw their own conclusion IN THE GAME, because you know a cheater would hardly admit outright they were planning to cheat, and the whole situation is very suspicious: getting together with your old fuckbuddy for a trip without making things clear for him from the start, not telling your bf, the fact that they have talked before to plan the trip, yet he still talks to her as if they were going to fuck, and she is letting it happen because she wants to explain in person????:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Come one thats fucking suspicious, thats why the dev admits it is up to the player.
Hmm, we seem to read that statement (by the dev) very differently. I read it - paraphrased - as "it is made clear that she isn't cheating, but I cannot force the reader to believe it because there are things like unreliable narrators and suchlike, but she indeed isn't cheating".

As for the "retarded" part, that wasn't me and I may have skipped that.

4.60 star(s) 74 Votes