VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Wtf? Please tell me she's not getting abused by someone also.
We don't know yet. What we know is that she calls the MC and we are presented with this scene. We have no clue of what is happening. To me it looks like somebody flipped that table, that she's terribly scared and needs urgent help.

This is all speculation (and not the "fun" one that is done with a speculum)...

speculate.gif

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
We don't know yet. What we know is that she calls the MC and we are presented with this scene. We have no clue of what is happening. To me it looks like somebody flipped that table, that she's terribly scared and needs urgent help.

View attachment 3134151
I haven't gotten there yet. Still trying to digest the shit I saw with Zoe earlier.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

View attachment 3134151
Has anything been said about her living situation? I initially assumed drug addiction mainly because of her eyes in that scene but there are definitely other possibilities, mental disorder, health issues, etc. She was unreachable for a while before she called, but I know a lot of people who have at one time or another had full mailboxes and they're not mental. Whatever it is, Rose brings it up and based on that conversation it seemed like more of a personal thing than someone else she was afraid of.

Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Has anything been said about her living situation? I initially assumed drug addiction mainly because of her eyes in that scene but there are definitely other possibilities, mental disorder, health issues, etc. She was unreachable for a while before she called, but I know a lot of people who have at one time or another had full mailboxes and they're not mental. Whatever it is, Rose brings it up and based on that conversation it seemed like more of a personal thing than someone else she was afraid of.
When Rose brought it up with her, I thought it was a health issue, now after seeing that pic, my heart caught in my chest and I don't know what to think. I'm on Sloane's path and yeah.

A question though. When I met Renata again while shopping with Seok and Lane, the MC said that there's something going on between him and Zach's sister. Is that something forced in the script or did I make a wrong choice someplace?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
not much, Caitlin said it wouldn't be the best idea to have Seok live with her. which is a total slander, they have matching hair, what could possibly go wrong? Caitlin lives in a house full of people with matching hair and nothing bad happened to her. well, except that one time she caught the guy she likes fucking someone else at the library where they were supposed to meet

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
When Rose brought it up with her, I thought it was a health issue, now after seeing that pic, my heart caught in my chest and I don't know what to think. I'm on Sloane's path and yeah.

A question though. When I met Renata again while shopping with Seok and Lane, the MC said that there's something going on between him and Zach's sister. Is that something forced in the script or did I make a wrong choice someplace?
I think just because he knows she likes him and she's Zach's sister and doesn't want to hurt her. Depending on your choices beyond that but I avoided her and squeezed little sis's sweet ass just to piss off her mom so she might not like me anymore lol
not much, Caitlin said it wouldn't be the best idea to have Seok live with her. which is a total slander, they have matching hair, what could possibly go wrong? Caitlin lives in a house full of people with matching hair and nothing bad happened to her. well, except that one time she caught the guy she likes fucking someone else at the library where they were supposed to meet
Hmm guess I missed that! Hell if she still likes him after that I'd be alarmed about her emotional/mental state too. Mary's going to be the only one left standing and we'll be visiting the rest of them in the insane asylum during the epilogue. LOL

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think just because he knows she likes him and she's Zach's sister and doesn't want to hurt her. Depending on your choices beyond that but I avoided her and squeezed little sis's sweet ass just to piss off her mom so she might not like me anymore lol
Yeah. I did the same and got a hate point with their mom. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fishbrain

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She's got that old school bowlcut where someone literally put a fucking bowl on her head and trimmed along the edges.. I'd probably be a cunt too!
I still think she's hot and I like that pageboy cut(or whatever it's called) on women.

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes