VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Improved Animations Mod [v0.3]

Animations of the game AI upscaled to 1440p and interpolated from 24 to 60 fps. Animations look crispier with fewer artifacts and most importantly are much smoother. Enjoy!

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview:

If you like this, you can support me on .

DOWNLOAD
- WORKUPLOAD -
Damn. These are so much better!
60 FPS really benefits all those unnecessary micromovements that Puggy likes to implement, but it also just looks better. You can barely tell it's interpolated, too.

The upscaling works well for Chapters 2 and 3 - the sharpness is really making it pop. Unfortunately, there isn't much saving the Chapter 1 animations - they'd have to be redone to look, well, good.

Again, thanks for that "mod", Lightman! <3

Reactions: LightmanP

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Our Producer Tier was kind enough to delay their custom's for a couple of months while we crunched out the release. Here are the ones for October. Thanks!

VCE Poacher - Pin-up Lita
Twisty Ninja - Sloane and Mary
Sol Cipher - Caitlin and Aisline

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It feels a bit like those ordering custom images have a specific preference. Which I happen to share so no complaints here ...

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Man, took me a while to play this update, but I'm thankful for having done so. Just finished it. Some time ago, I saw some posts of people discussing Sloane and to be honest here, I have no idea of what might be her problem. Kinda unsettling, the last scene in this update.

Does anybody have a clue about what that might be?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I haven't played this update yet, so I could be entirely wrong; In the previous version I got the strong impression that she's manic, maybe bipolar.
I think the question was referring to the last scene specifically, which you haven't seen if you haven't played it, and which is not as much about Sloane's standard strange behavior - Hi! - and more - Hi! - about something else possibly disturbing which I'm not gonna spoil.

Hi!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quetzzz

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Man, took me a while to play this update, but I'm thankful for having done so. Just finished it. Some time ago, I saw some posts of people discussing Sloane and to be honest here, I have no idea of what might be her problem. Kinda unsettling, the last scene in this update.

Does anybody have a clue about what that might be?
The issue comes up after Sloane refuses to have intercourse with the MC and does not take her pants off. It’s something she is embarrassed to tell or show the MC.

• Wow
Reactions: Hrllav and DoverDad

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Voting for the One Night Stand option for Chapter 4 begins on January 1st, 2024 for Patreon tiers Fan and above.

One Night Stands

Reactions: Virgil_ and monk_56
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes