2 animations

Cronograma de lançamento

Producer: Wed, May 22, 2024
Rock Star: Wed, May 22, 2024
Band Manager: Thurs, May 23, 2024
Roadie: Friday, May 24, 2024
Fan: Sat, May 25, 2024
Groupie: Sun, May 26, 2024

We look forward to sharing the latest update with you!

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I mean, previous updates are waaaaay chunkier, I would've thought there's a "1" missing in front of both numbers... but perhaps not... I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

Oh wait, last update was 3.00, this is 3.33, so perhaps it's being split into thirds?

Uhmm... yeah, who knows...

Cushark

Jan 22, 2024
They said they are trying out more frequent smaller releases as they don't make enough to go full time with this. Not sure how it will pan out, but I am hopeful. I would think many folks will just wait for a couple of small releases though to catch up.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well ... feels actually more like an bad sign already ... Dev's think to many times that this VN-Making will be easy and much money. But thats a part from the learning curve.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
They said they are trying out more frequent smaller releases as they don't make enough to go full time with this. Not sure how it will pan out, but I am hopeful. I would think many folks will just wait for a couple of small releases though to catch up.
It's a double edged sword because people will complain about the updates being short, but at the end of the day the more often a game shows up in the updates section the more chance of people finding it and trying it out.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I wouldn't call a dev taking a realistic approach a bad sign. Maybe if they quit their jobs and dedicated all their time while making little to no money on the other hand.
Dev's have to prove first that they are able to Handle it or no interest in Support comes in. Even Harder for Unknown Devs nowadays because Supps look now mostly longer if its worth or not ... Long update waiting time is never really a wise decision for first Timers.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Dev's have to prove first that they are able to Handle it or no interest in Support comes in. Even Harder for Unknown Devs nowadays because Supps look now mostly longer if its worth or not ... Long update waiting time is never really a wise decision for first Timers.
Your assumption requires the only reason the person to be making the avn is for profit, if it's just a hobby because they want/like doing it, it doesn't really apply. Though to be fair if the goal is to make money you have a point.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Right, yeah... Well I was looking at the changelog and saw the quantity difference so I thought maybe there was a typo... but that makes more sense... my bad :ROFLMAO:

I was waiting for this new update to give it a sping, but maybe I'll just wait 'til the chapter is done? although it looks like it'll be a while :unsure:

eh... I'll just give it a go I guess... I'm assuming there's 3 chapter plus a third of the fourth?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
While i support this idea very much, i have to point out this new update will come out almost 6 months after previous one, so they may had hit the "smaller", but seems like they missed the "frequent" part of their plans.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Puggy is also working on the new game by Sept Cloud Games that isn't out yet. Could that affect the development time for this? Sure, maybe...I get it, they got bills to pay too. Either way, I'm waiting for payday to check this out.

Reactions: Kakasan

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's been more than a couple decades since I've seen skates that weren't inline. I might still have an old skate key around here somewhere... :)
They almost died out when the inline boom came 15 years or so ago, but I've seen more of them than inline skates in the last years. Mind you though, I have see waaaaay fewer skaters in general.

Reactions: John Ness

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
They almost died out when the inline boom came 15 years or so ago, but I've seen more of them than inline skates in the last years. Mind you though, I have see waaaaay fewer skaters in general.
The inline boom was when I was around ten. And I am well over 40 nowadays... so 15 years is a bit optimistic...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes