VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
there is still 2 more updates before this chapter is considered complete right? just asking cause I plan to replay this game but until then think i'll play the update only

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheHellcatLounge-0.3.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just got to this game and I'm looking as always to see what I can find in it. I've seen a lot of comments about ntr in a game that apparently doesn't have it and I know why. People's subconscious sees the drawing on the cover and just behind what I assume is the MC, you can see very large horns at the height of his head. And that is why, without knowing it, they get heavy with the NTR issue.
:ROFLMAO:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
please when you are packing the mod in winrar would you please be so kind that it unpacks in a directory instead of spreading around. thanks in advance
there is always option to unpack into the folder with same name as your zip-file. pay just a touch more attantion dude)

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I'd like to share... I'm not big into tats, I don't really like the music, but I've just watched the MC get dirty with Cris and that was possibly the FUCKING HOTTEST H-SCENE I'VE EVER, ER, SEEN.

Fabulous VN. I read the first few reviews, and wrong they were NOT.

Grats and thank you!

EDIT oh my, that librarian

Great way to spend a lot of my Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrunoCampocampana

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The fact of the matter is ... that whole thing is a deal breaker for the MC if we choose it.
It does not matter how you play it, but for what the scene is - a couple looking to strenghten their vows on the brink of a major lapse in their life together, when the girl is incessantly courted by a random guy who, somehting the couple had never discussed before, turns out, has been having the hots for her since for ever - who is the guy she is going to shack with, for real, for her trip away.
I just got to this game and I'm looking as always to see what I can find in it.
How would you interpret her reasoning behind having some random guy pester her for days precisely because she had, apparently, told that other guy she will be spending Spring Break basically with him - something MC was not supposed to even know, let alone find out haphazardly right in the moments where they were supposed to renew their vows to stay loyal ???

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The fact of the matter is ... that whole thing is a deal breaker for the MC if we choose it.
It does not matter how you play it, but for what the scene is - a couple looking to strenghten their vows on the brink of a major lapse in their life together, when the girl is incessantly courted by a random guy who, somehting the couple had never discussed before, turns out, has been having the hots for her since for ever - who is the guy she is going to shack with, for real, for her trip away.

How would you interpret her reasoning behind having some random guy pester her for days precisely because she had, apparently, told that other guy she will be spending Spring Break basically with him - something MC was not supposed to even know, let alone find out haphazardly right in the moments where they were supposed to renew their vows to stay loyal ???

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I think there should be a tag for overuse of tattoos. Crikey! Too many tats kind of makes people less attractive. I'll pass. I'm sure this will be to the liking of many others. Quality of the renders look good. Good luck with your game though.

• Haha
Reactions: diolo and SerHawkes

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I think there should be a tag for overuse of tattoos. Crikey! Too many tats kind of makes people less attractive. I'll pass. I'm sure this will be to the liking of many others. Quality of the renders look good. Good luck with your game though.
You sound like someone who doesn't experience the nightlife much. :)

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
You sound like someone who doesn't experience the nightlife much. :)
You are correct sir, environmental over stimulation tends to trigger my vertigo. But when I did, I still was not into crazy tats. Piercings and too many tats are a big turn off to me. I think one or two well placed tats can look good, but anything that starts hitting the face or over large sections of their body is ....not my bag baby. But that's just me. I still want to see devs put out quality content even when it's not my thing. More devs making stuff helps raise the quality, quantity, and meet consumer desires across the board.

Reactions: OptimusCrime

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
You are correct sir, environmental over stimulation tends to trigger my vertigo. But when I did, I still was not into crazy tats. Piercings and too many tats are a big turn off to me. I think one or two well placed tats can look good, but anything that starts hitting the face or over large sections of their body is ....not my bag baby. But that's just me. I still want to see devs put out quality content even when it's not my thing. More devs making stuff helps raise the quality, quantity, and meet consumer desires across the board.
Honestly im kind somewhat the same way im not big on alot of tattoo's some are fine tho it all depends on the LI and how they look on here. However it's not enough for me not to play a game. As to me the character is more important that the appearance even if it's something im not into. But I dont play for the lewds either so appearance matters way less for me.

I actually held off from playing this game for the longest time even tho I heard nothing but good things about the animations because at a first glance im not into really any of the LI. I ended up liking all but 1 and I think there is 2 or 3 without any tattoo's if I recall correctly. They just aren't shown on the banner image

Not trying to change your mind or anything. I just wanted to share my perspective, since I wasnt feeling the game initially before I actually played it. As I wasn't feeling most of the LI from the previews as im super picky when it comes to short hair that and like you I wasn't really feeling the tattoo's on most of the girls in this one.

Reactions: mgtoons
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes