VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
I'm sure you're right, and I move around in the corner from time to time, but neither are 100% of the people there tattooed, nor do most of them look like colorful canaries ... this is a bit too much of a good thing, but whoever likes it

Reactions: BGRW2020

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Whats with the tattoos, my god do all girls really like to make themselves ugly
that's cause you are judging a book by it's cover when in fact most of them are really likeable and good characters. But hey if all you care about are lewds then yeah looks probably matter to you than they do for me.

Reactions: Trojaner

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
that's cause you are judging a book by it's cover when in fact most of them are really likeable and good characters. But hey if all you care about are lewds then yeah looks probably matter to you than they do for me.
Heres the slight problem though. When you have a vast majority of AVNs out there than have the same non-tattooed models out there, you tend to get used to it. With Hellcat Lounge... objectively speaking here, while I am certainly all for tatted girls, at the same time though, sometimes having a bunch of tats can be a taaaaaaad much. Not to mention the MC as well. Like the face tattoos honestly put me off entirely. Not to mention some of the girls tattoos for a few of them have me asking 'why that one'.

Still, love the gals and such but semi question things with the apparent over use of tattoos though.

Reactions: xXGHOST00Xx

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
...sometimes having a bunch of tats can be a taaaaaaad much. Not to mention the MC as well. Like the face tattoos honestly put me off entirely. Not to mention some of the girls tattoos for a few of them have me asking 'why that one'.
disagree

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
sounds like you are playing the wrong game, this is the first avn where ive thought all thr girls were gorgeous. tattoos are super sexy. love the alt girl style.
Tattoos are not sexy at all they completely take away from the natural beauty of the girl, nothing is as sexy as a natural girl
ALL Natural

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The last thing I think about is lewds, I like real girls not fake ones and thus all natural makes then not only real but really sexy
I don't need someone to fake themselves a look with ink - I judge them without the cover

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The last thing I think about is lewds, I like real girls not fake ones and thus all natural makes then not only real but really sexy
I don't need someone to fake themselves a look with ink - I judge them without the cover
I'm not a big fan of alot of tattoo's either but I don't judge them on their looks I look at the character, personality , what they are about get to know first before I past my personal judgement. I still played this game despite not being a fan of the looks and you know what I loved all but 1 of the characters , as they were very likeable.

However by saying they are fake because of ink is still judging a book by it's cover even if you don't care about lewds. Ink does not make one any less fake or real it's their personality and character , and traits what makes them real or fake. Sure we may have different views on what is sexy and what isn't when it comes to appearance. But what you said is still judging by appearance ( cover) and not the character (what's inside the book).

Not your cup of tea no problem there lots of other games for you

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not your cup of tea no problem there lots of other games for you
Yet he is gonna keep coming back and complaining about the the girls and tats and not bother to leave.

Tattoos are not sexy at all they completely take away from the natural beauty of the girl, nothing is as sexy as a natural girl
ALL Natural
So you like a muff that is a literal jungle, got it.

Obviously, this game ain't for you. Tattoos, depending on the choice and style, can add some beauty, depending on the person. And sure, some people have a natural beauty with unmarred skin, this is also true. However, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For some, tats on gals are hot. In this case, for you, your not a fan. Okay, then feel free to leave here, because if you think that saying all this stuff about it 'ruining girls and yadda yadda; is gonna change anything, your gonna be disapointed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ALL Natural
This is your personal opinion and while I generally agree with it, I would say this game captures the beauty of this scene (or this scene as I imagine it, since I've never been part of it).

That being said, what is the use complaining about a game not catering to your taste? Others do like this style, let them have their fun, there's enough game with girls more to your taste. And not everything has to be made according to what you want, every niche taste deserves their own game too. Some people like big girls, some like small girls; some prefer mature women, some a bit younger; same for men of course; some want a bit of gameplay, some just a good story, some just getting to the action. Many of these tastes will differ from yours, and many games will not be enjoyable to you. However, once you realize that the world, not even the AVN world, revolves around you, and just ignore what is already at first glance not for you, you won't come over less as an entitled brat. Or do you go to an Italian restaurant and complain that you prefer Chinese or Mexican and they should change their menu?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
My only gripe about the tats is the face tattoos on the MC not being all that good from a tattoo standpoint, but even the dev decided to make it a joke the girls make fun of to mess around. So it's w/e. Other then that I think it's fine, the dev clearly has a certain taste in women lol.

Reactions: hellomate1

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The only person I've ever met who had face tattoos... well, I heard that he took his own life.

Now, you're making a MC who is Mr "I'm mother hen and I take care of every lost puppy - well, he only meets female puppies, duh! - I meet". Bruh.

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes