VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only person I've ever met who had face tattoos... well, I heard that he took his own life.
Mike Tyson.

Several MMA fighters.

Far too many rappers to list.

Justin Bieber.

A lot of wrestlers.

Face tats are eeeeeeeverywhere.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Mike Tyson.

Several MMA fighters.

Far too many rappers to list.

Justin Bieber.

A lot of wrestlers.

Face tats are eeeeeeeverywhere.
will full ignorance everywhere, they only remember shit that supports their world view

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Why do you people still entertain these braindead trolls, my time on here has been so much better since deciding to add them to my ignore list. They purposely come into threads of games they don't like to complain to get a response, it can be okay to make fun of them once, but if you continue to entertain them they feel validated and proud of themselves for successfully baiting people.

It happens in En Tee Arr threads, harem threads, incest threads, vanilla threads, and even for something as random as tattoos will get targeted, they will always find something to troll about. They think their opinions are sacred and the end all be all of opinions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as tattoos go, I like tattoos as long as they look good and aren't on the face or full body. The tats on the girls in this game look completely fine to me, if you don't like tats that much, just move along and play something else!

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'm not a big fan of alot of tattoo's either but I don't judge them on their looks I look at the character, personality , what they are about get to know first before I past my personal judgement. I still played this game despite not being a fan of the looks and you know what I loved all but 1 of the characters , as they were very likeable.

However by saying they are fake because of ink is still judging a book by it's cover even if you don't care about lewds. Ink does not make one any less fake or real it's their personality and character , and traits what makes them real or fake. Sure we may have different views on what is sexy and what isn't when it comes to appearance. But what you said is still judging by appearance ( cover) and not the character (what's inside the book).

Not your cup of tea no problem there lots of other games for you
That is a debate that has been going on for years and yes in mine which I believe I still have the right to it does, as no man that hates tattoos will give a second look to girls with them, thus they are eliminating at least half the population from liking them, so let's just leave it there

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yet he is gonna keep coming back and complaining about the the girls and tats and not bother to leave.

So you like a muff that is a literal jungle, got it.

Obviously, this game ain't for you. Tattoos, depending on the choice and style, can add some beauty, depending on the person. And sure, some people have a natural beauty with unmarred skin, this is also true. However, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For some, tats on gals are hot. In this case, for you, your not a fan. Okay, then feel free to leave here, because if you think that saying all this stuff about it 'ruining girls and yadda yadda; is gonna change anything, your gonna be disapointed.
Say that when these girls are older and regret having gotten them - so lets just agree to disagree

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
They purposely come into threads of games they don't like to complain to get a response
Huh. I could swear i´ve seen something like that in the NH Thread about a week or so ago. ;)

And blocking PapaPhat is a low blow :( Especially since something probably happened to him. He hasn´t been here since Nov 24, 2023

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why do you people still entertain these braindead trolls, my time on here has been so much better since deciding to add them to my ignore list. They purposely come into threads of games they don't like to complain to get a response, it can be okay to make fun of them once, but if you continue to entertain them they feel validated and proud of themselves for successfully baiting people.

It happens in En Tee Arr threads, harem threads, incest threads, vanilla threads, and even for something as random as tattoos will get targeted, they will always find something to troll about. They think their opinions are sacred and the end all be all of opinions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as tattoos go, I like tattoos as long as they look good and aren't on the face or full body. The tats on the girls in this game look completely fine to me, if you don't like tats that much, just move along and play something else!
PHEW! Got to "H" and I wasn't on it :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That is a debate that has been going on for years and yes in mine which I believe I still have the right to it does, as no man that hates tattoos will give a second look to girls with them, thus they are eliminating at least half the population from liking them, so let's just leave it there
Well, I guess they just don't care about the opinion of that half of the population, so it kinda is irrelevant?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Huh. I could swear i´ve seen something like that in the NH Thread about a week or so ago. ;)

And blocking PapaPhat is a low blow :( Especially since something probably happened to him. He hasn´t been here since Nov 24, 2023
Well, to be fair, he threatened to put me on ignore first just because I didn't agree with him on something. I posted my opinion in a respectful manner, he gets triggered and replies to what I said giving his own opinion. Then when I try to counter that, he got more upset and at the end of his next reply threatened to put me on ignore. So I just saved us both some time.

I had no intention of blocking him until he wanted to threaten to block me over basically nothing. Anyone who would block me just over a disagreement about something, isn't worth my time.

In regards to him not being here, I hope he's just taking a break and nothing happened. I don't hate the guy and wouldn't wish ill on him.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I don't know how I would feel about a girl IRL with this many tattoos, but these girls are ridiculously hot and the tats seem to be a fit for them. Of course, that may mean I would like a girl like this IRL. I dunno.

But I have no idea why people seem to be acting like the tats were some hidden NTR or something. Like others have said, the preview pics are not hiding them at all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know how I would feel about a girl IRL with this many tattoos, but these girls are ridiculously hot and the tats seem to be a fit for them. Of course, that may mean I would like a girl like this IRL. I dunno.

But I have no idea why people seem to be acting like the tats were some hidden NTR or something. Like others have said, the preview pics are not hiding them at all.
Yeah, I mean by now probably we all are used to people complaining about stuff mentioned in the OP. And so far my explanation is that these guys are incapable of reading. But apparently they are also incapable of looking at pictures ...

... which makes the whole "visual novel" style seem a bit unfitting for them to enjoy to be fair.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I mean by now probably we all are used to people complaining about stuff mentioned in the OP. And so far my explanation is that these guys are incapable of reading. But apparently they are also incapable of looking at pictures ...

... which makes the whole "visual novel" style seem a bit unfitting for them to enjoy to be fair.
Honestly i'm starting to find these tattoo complainers more annoying than people that want harems , incest NTR or no NTR etc etc. I get it's personal preference or whatever especially if they just care about lewds but the way they go about it honestly feels like they are judging a book by it's cover. Maybe if they didn't come across so negative or harsh in their opinion wouldn't be so bad or annoying to me lol.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
P sure it's more that they're incapable of understanding that the universe doesn't revolve around their opinion.

WilsonWonka

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Honestly i'm starting to find these tattoo complainers more annoying than people that want harems , incest NTR or no NTR etc etc. I get it's personal preference or whatever especially if they just care about lewds but the way they go about it honestly feels like they are judging a book by it's cover. Maybe if they didn't come across so negative or harsh in their opinion wouldn't be so bad or annoying to me lol.
Imagine having your game's review score drop because of it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Imagine having your game's review score drop because of it.
Point of reference: I'm currently a watcher here and haven't been able to get this one into rotation yet, so take my comments with a grain of salt. That said...

I don't think it's all of the people that aren't fans of tattoos, just the ones that can't get over themselves and understand the fact that this isn't reality.

Personally, I'm not a fan of bit tats, especially those on the chest, neck, face and those lacy fans they do under the tits. But, if I hear good things about a VN otherwise, I'll give it a try. What is more important for me is the way the characters are written. Yeah - looks are important, but someone could be my visual ideal and I'd drop her in a hearbeat if she's a raging bitch.

Despite my preferences, one of my top LIs in ANY VN I've played is Athena from Bare Witness - she's just a sweetly written character with a good bit of depth. Hard on the outside, soft center, kind of girl - and she has the lace fan-under-tits thing and a huge tat on her chest just below her throat - things I really don't find attractive, but the character is awesome. Also wasn't a fan when Skylar came back with sleeves in Ripples, but she's still my Ripples Waifu - because of the personality she's been given. It's like in IRL - give yourself a chance to know who a person is, not just what they look like, and figure things out from there.

Looking forward to getting to this one in the rotation. Three of the bigger VNs I follow just completed - I've played two of them - so my rotation has opened up. Might have to move this one up after I play the finale of Bare Witness to see if I can find another "Athena" type here - not a carbon copy, but just someone that challenges my perceptions and ends up being a favorite despite some of my personal preferences. :)

Reactions: Dr.TSoni
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes