VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
this recent convo makes me think maybe I should look at the recent update then I was gonna wait for the next one

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
this recent convo makes me think maybe I should look at the recent update then I was gonna wait for the next one
depends, if you like Mary, go for it, otherwise... nope. It's short, but she my favorite girl so I played it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
depends, if you like Mary, go for it, otherwise... nope. It's short, but she my favorite girl so I played it.
yeah im tempted to cause of her as well and would if I played the one before but im thinking maybe just ctrl skipping past everything just to see the lewd scene and when the next one is out i'll have 3 updates to play. As the recent convo has me curious, at least I assume they were talking about a lewd scene in the recent update

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah im tempted to cause of her as well and would if I played the one before but im thinking maybe just ctrl skipping past everything just to see the lewd scene and when the next one is out i'll have 3 updates to play. As the recent convo has me curious, at least I assume they were talking about a lewd scene in the recent update
oh yeah, there is one, not the full monty but it's pretty nice for the first time

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes