VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
fair enough I don't really care about the sex part I just like being with them because of their character so that never is part of my consideration when I decide how much I like a LI
Its not really about the sex part, more a loss of attraction due to personal experience with such attitudes. If you are wishing for a faster pace in a relationship, it is judged quickly as needy, pushy, unpatient so generally as a dickmove, under complete disregard that the wishes of both parties are equally vaild. Which totally doesnt means that one should press someone who is not ready, but it kills the mood... maybe im just to old to deal with that. Rant over.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Its not really about the sex part, more a loss of attraction due to personal experience with such attitudes. If you are wishing for a faster pace in a relationship, it is judged quickly as needy, pushy, unpatient so generally as a dickmove, under complete disregard that the wishes of both parties are equally vaild. Which totally doesnt means that one should press someone who is not ready, but it kills the mood... maybe im just to old to deal with that. Rant over.
I get ya for me the attraction is her as a character and nothing else. But I also play as a spectator more in these game so personal experiences rarely effects me but when they do I understand why it wouldn't be for you. Personally I dont mind slow burn or no burn as long as I can get interactions I enjoy doesn't even need it to be sexual or have nudity. So if she never gets a lewd scene till the very last scene of this games completion id be okay with that cause I just like her character.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
1.) View attachment 4052741
2.) Mary
3.) Caitlin

100% agree on Seok
Yeah Cris is pretty awesome, her lewd scene in the office was for me was one of the hottest and most passionate so far in the game. She has great banter with the MC "what are you doing step-bartender?" but I do feel like it's more of a fwb deal with her right now. Nothing wrong with that, but apart from that we don't know much about her yet.

Reactions: justin.case

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Isn't the gallery missing some scenes or were they removed? The threesome with Lane, for instance, is gone, and last time I played it was definitely in the gallery. Gone now.

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Isn't the gallery missing some scenes or were they removed? The threesome with Lane, for instance, is gone, and last time I played it was definitely in the gallery. Gone now.
It's still here, and it's the third one in the gallery. I guess the dev just replaced the gallery preview images, that's why I also couldn't find it at first

Reactions: illogicallity

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The first rule of sex scene is that you have to give the player some control over the action, no matter how small or minimal it is. At least the choice of were to finish. This game lacks much in this department.

Nibbletib

Jun 3, 2021
The date with Mary was lovely. It's just a shame that it's the only content in the update since the last one four months ago.

I know how much effort goes into a game like this and I appreciate the time it takes, but it feels like the dev took six weeks off for the summer.

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes