VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Eh, idk I thought the update was pretty good and didnt feel that short. Even if there wasnt full blown fucking the scenes we got were hot as fuck with imo the best looking girl in the game.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Just started, so far the only complaint I have is there are no climax scenes. There's a sex scene going on and then its just ends.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I have to say that I'm becoming very lukewarm for this game. The start was very promising during launch, but then it just goes downhill since. I'm just disappointed but it is what it is.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I must have missed an update or something because my last scene was dinner with just Mary and the MC and depending on your answers, there was either an h scene or a really abrupt end. I was a little disappointed that all the MC had to say is he has no interest in kids and she suddenly cancels the date. Really odd. Regardless, that was all new to me... unless I missed something.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Enhanced Animations Mod [v0.3.67]

Animations of the game AI upscaled to 1440p and interpolated from 24 to 60 fps. Animations look crispier with fewer artifacts and most importantly are much smoother. Enjoy!

Not compatible with future versions until updated.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this, you can support me on .

DOWNLOAD
- WORKUPLOAD
Updated

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
why would there be in this would make zero sense no one is related to the MC as far as I know :FacePalm:
The focus of my comment wasn't what the game has
It was focused on patreon rules
I saw the planned and not planned in dev notes
And thought ah patreon

Haven't played yet

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Forget that I even wrote this (or else Wonka will blame me :HideThePain: ). Just download it and find out how good the game is!
Okay that was boring, I only liked two girls guess which ones? I think I'll leave it here and go look for other avn.:HideThePain:
34559089-e6e2-4404-8b57-045612010c12_453x344.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not a big fan of Mary or Caitlyn. Cris, Lane, and Lita on the other hand are great. Seok is way too damaged, and we'll see how Sloane develops once properly medicated.
Mary is probably one of my 2 favorites I love the wholesome family. so far I like Caitlyn but she is kind of near the middle or bottom of my list until I see more of her. Really the only one I do not like is Zoe and her GF im undecided on one minute I don't like her next im feeling bad for her

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes