VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Well that was a rather short update. Honestly going from .34 to .67 I kinda expected some more. Let's hope the next update isn't so far away.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This make me laugh... Dev is bashing pirates for promoting the game, makes claims that pirates won't/don't support the game, etc etc. Like who the fuck do you think you are? DPC? Are you really expecting that your current approach to this in badmouthing pirates and such is gonna win you over?

Here is the hard truth: You don't have the acclaim to fame here, specially in the AVN reknown. Having the game here actually will help you broaden your potential investments, provided you actual put out quality updates that aren't 5 or so mins worth of story that are worked for what, 3-4 months? This attitude screams that your trying to sell your game off as better than some, when the reality is... It's not that grand. Prospect wise, it HAS potential. But as of right now, it's not there. Not sorry for sugar coating it.

Here is a little sound advice: Don't bash your potential investors here. Granted, pirates are going to pirate the game. Thats literally the nature of the beast in any game. BUT, not only do you earn free advertisement, but also the possible pledge to support your game potentially. Naturally it's not a given, but it's still there.

DPC made it BIG here starting out, all thanks to the promotion and everything he did with AL. It helped launch him off to where he is now, abietly a cuntish asshole with the ego the size of Everest but I digress. Wilson, your not DPC level of fame right now. I get that you want all the support and everything, we all get that. But you have to earn that support, not expect it. Your game has promise and potentially to be a B+ to A- type of game, depending on how this all turns out. Putting out longer, deeper updates that have some measure of meat to them and not half assed on will eventually earn you more investors and patrons. Go with the baby steps approach here and in the long run, it very well might just pay off.

Just speaking my peace.
I appreciate that you are speaking you piece here, but the dev was kind enough to stop in and respond to one of my posts. I pointed out it is difficult for some of us to support more than a handful at $5 per and he was saying, it is more helpful to have more people spread that $5 around, so a dollar or so to devs because it supports more devs. Then he was pointing out that, based on the percentage of peeps here in this forum, only a small percentage of us actually contribute. It was not an attempt to bash anyone, he was simply pointing out facts and a counterpoint to my comment. It gave me something to consider, but I never took it as a slam against any of us here. The bottom line is I brought up the money, not him. He was responding to my post.

I think you need to cut him some slack and give him the benefit of the doubt.

And seriously, what is it with the name calling on this board? We are all supposed to be adults here, not a bunch of Karens and Chads.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Just DLed and started playing v3.67. I'm really enjoying the game so far, but I came across an image that made me hurt. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's mentioned it, but I'm going to put it out there...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
WtF is this update, after several months not even 1 sex scene just a fingering and kissing a girl
I mean the dev said the updates are gonna be shorter so not unexpected. I don't really see the point in expecting to have a sex scene in every update personally especially shorter ones. In my eyes such expectations makes an AVN worst unless it was something already planned or intended for the game at that point in time. As often times I see lewd scenes you can tell are very forced and just there because they feel like it's expected of them. ( not saying that is this case here but seen in other games)

Joseph Pierce

Jan 19, 2018
Good game. Gotta be honest though, the whole let's make a game with the MC as the prize, putting him in situations where he's always going to hurt someone, especially without asking him if he's ok with it, kinda grinds my gears. Especially because whenever he mentions anything about it, their response is just "What guy wouldn't want the attention of all these girls?". I'm glad the MC brought up the fact that a lot of people are going to end up hurt and it's most likely going to come off as his fault, all because the girls decided to fuck around without considering anything.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well people, what is this AVN about, is it good or not?
depends what you look for in AVN. I love this one because all the girls are very likeable but 1 or 2 of them. But I kind of forgot the plot of the game all I can recall is it feeling more like a slice of life game. Also has really good animations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
depends what you look for in AVN. I love this one because all the girls are very likeable but 1 or 2 of them. But I kind of forgot the plot of the game all I can recall is it feeling more like a slice of life game. Also has really good animations.
I guess if you don't remember the plot it means it's not very good and it's all about the girls. Which is nothing new around here, I'll try it and see what happens. :HideThePain:
Good game, interesting plot and beautiful girls with different tastes. And of course tattoos are the main thing in the game. :HideThePain:
Did you say tattoos? God I hate tattoos.:HideThePain:
ew-gross.gif

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes