VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Short update but it was nice to see Mary. She's a sweetie!
I liked her hair down :love:
MC still looks...:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: miyaa1306

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Still just as excited. I've explained work stuff has gotten in the way this chapter (which is why we changed to smaller updates) but we're trying to be quicker. The end result will still be a beefier chapter than the Chapter 3. Kind of hard to maintain a steady flow when the support isn't there for us to go full time than the games you are probably comparing us against. But I guarantee the passion is still there and the game will get done. But a two person team can't split and work full time on what we currently take in. Until then, we are taking a quality over quantity position so we don't have to remake stuff like other devs have to do.

I don't comment here a lot, but I will comment when our love for what we do is called in to question. No offense taken but this needed to be addressed with what should now be an understandable and reasonable response for the folks here. We have no plans to abandon it as it will surely do better on Steam than it's doing in subs. But, until then or we get enough support to go full time, we release what we can, when we can.
Hello, I really enjoy your story, and I'm hoping financial support will further increase to protect your project's future. I'd like to mentioned this example gene section posted below. It's from a popular (first time) developer who created this gene section structure during his audition stage (first release), to prevent having to continually answer many of the same repeated questions that happens to all other title's the forms (if controversial content will be present, and how it will be handled).

I also wanted to mention that this gene section format establishes a "one stop location" for any new potential fans who are searching for more info on the types, and how content will be handled in the story (without spoiling the story). (This gene section is from a popular harem title called Grandma's House.)

Having this info readily available can save a developer with wasting time their time (and frustration), as well prevents most of the negative misinformation from forming in the forms...which can affect a title reputation if it get's out of hand. (Having a good discriptive gene section can aid with decent product presentation.) This is just a suggestion to further help this project, to see it get's to completion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best Regards.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
that was fast

what is wrong with MC? he looks better than most of avns i played here. Finally a normal good looking guy, not some fucking teenager :cool:
Personal attraction is different for us all. What you call a good looking guy is different from my perspective.
I love ink and have plenty of my own, but facial ink? I find it ugly. Not a fan of guys with short hair either but that's my own personal preference.
I don't go for "normal" either :sneaky:

I should also add that I think the dev did a great job with the girls in this game and it's good fun overall, with some great animation scenes.
While I'm not a fan of that particular MC model, there are far worse ones.

Last edited:

WilsonWonka

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Hello, I really enjoy your story, and I'm hoping financial support will further increase to protect your project's future. I'd like to mentioned this example gene section posted below. It's from a popular (first time) developer who created this gene section structure during his audition stage (first release), to prevent having to continually answer many of the same repeated questions that happens to all other title's the forms (if controversial content will be present, and how it will be handled).

I also wanted to mention that this gene section format establishes a "one stop location" for any new potential fans who are searching for more info on the types, and how content will be handled in the story (without spoiling the story). (This gene section is from a popular harem title called Grandma's House.)

Having this info readily available can save a developer with wasting time their time (and frustration), as well prevents most of the negative misinformation from forming in the forms...which can affect a title reputation if it get's out of hand. (Having a good discriptive gene section can aid with decent product presentation.) This is just a suggestion to further help this project, to see it get's to completion.

Best Regards.
We don't leak our own game and do not control this thread. Nor do we want to, as we don't endorse pirating of developers hard work. The only advertising that is done here is done to people who almost never will support a game, no matter what you do. It's just the honest truth. I prefer to waste my time here as little as possible. Pirate's gonna pirate. Can't do anything about that. We talk a lot with those that support the game. I feel like that's where our responsibility ends.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
A short update but man does this game have some of the best animations of any game i have seen on this website. A squirting animated scene and its not just pictures cut up of before and after like 99% time, its actually animated. Amazing.

I feel for the devs but the reality is that this website drives the most support for any game, i know it doesnt feel like that at times but thats the true i can speak from personal experience of a friend of mine that makes games and whose game blew up after it was posted here. However there are a lot of factors that go into it.
Timing, competition, over saturation of a genre/gimmick, quality, marketing, etc...

And a lot of people dont care or know much about these... like how many devs that "intentionally" leak their own games even know that this website has almost double the traffic of people visiting it on the weekends than it has from Mon-Fri? I think most probably dont cause i constantly see them leak their own games on like a Tuesday at 4AM or something when most of Europe/NA are sleeping....

Reactions: Valdazz

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

Best Regards.
Why would you want a harem in this game? It would change the story entirely and the dev would have to go back and re-write big chunks of it to make it work. Same with some of the other kinks you listed. I'm not trying to kink shame here as I love a lot of the kinks you listed, but this story has it's own rhythm and feel... adding some of these would make this into an entirely different AVN.

It's great the way it is; I would hate to see it stray too far from it's current path.

WilsonWonka

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
A short update but man does this game have some of the best animations of any game i have seen on this website. A squirting animated scene and its not just pictures cut up of before and after like 99% time, its actually animated. Amazing.

I feel for the devs but the reality is that this website drives the most support for any game, i know it doesnt feel like that at times but thats the true i can speak from personal experience of a friend of mine that makes games and whose game blew up after it was posted here. However there are a lot of factors that go into it.
Timing, competition, over saturation of a genre/gimmick, quality, marketing, etc...

And a lot of people dont care or know much about these... like how many devs that "intentionally" leak their own games even know that this website has almost double the traffic of people visiting it on the weekends than it has from Mon-Fri? I think most probably dont cause i constantly see them leak their own games on like a Tuesday at 4AM or something when most of Europe/NA are sleeping....
Friends of mine, including the devs of Chasing Sunsets, Unbroken, Summer Scent and more have all seen numbers like ours from this site. 0.001% in subs. We have over 400k watching this thread and a little over 450 subscribers. That's not great turnover.

It works for some games here certainly. Mostly those with certain kinks and physical features we don't cater to. For the majority, especially with the constant NTR talk and silly quibbles about tattoos, it isn't worth engaging unless we want to be mad. And I don't like being mad.

Luckily, our thread here has been pretty nice. I like that folks come in to defend the game so I don't have to. That does make me happy. But the numbers don't compute, for us, to make this a place we feel we need to visit other than to put a fire out.

And this is the most I've officially interacted over here since we first made the game.

EDIT: Also, a roaring success can mean something entirely different to people of a certain age or living in certain countries. I live in a city in the USA and Puggy lives in Britian. The amount of money we make doesn't transition the same as someone who devs in a cheaper state or country. It's all relative.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Friends of mine, including the devs of Chasing Sunsets, Unbroken, Summer Scent and more have all seen numbers like ours from this site. 0.001% in subs. We have over 400k watching this thread and a little over 450 subscribers. That's not great turnover.

It works for some games here certainly. Mostly those with certain kinks and physical features we don't cater to. For the majority, especially with the constant NTR talk and silly quibbles about tattoos, it isn't worth engaging unless we want to be mad. And I don't like being mad.

Luckily, our thread here has been pretty nice. I like that folks come in to defend the game so I don't have to. That does make me happy. But the numbers don't compute, for us, to make this a place we feel we need to visit other than to put a fire out.

And this is the most I've officially interacted over here since we first made the game.
You do you, Wilson. The AVN is great the way it is.

As far as support, some of us can only support so many developers. $5 may not seem like a lot, but when you do that for 10 different developers, it starts to add up. I support 5 currently, at different levels, so I have to pick and choose and this AVN is in my top 10 and I just can't support it.

I know you were not complaining about that or looking for explanations, but I thought I would throw that out there.

Thanks for an amazing AVN.

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

WilsonWonka

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
You do you, Wilson. The AVN is great the way it is.

As far as support, some of us can only support so many developers. $5 may not seem like a lot, but when you do that for 10 different developers, it starts to add up. I support 5 currently, at different levels, so I have to pick and choose and this AVN is in my top 10 and I just can't support it.

I know you were not complaining about that or looking for explanations, but I thought I would throw that out there.

Thanks for an amazing AVN.
No need to worry. I get that all folks have different financial circumstances and we don't fault folks for what they need to do.

A quick aside to that though is that one dollar once a year from everyone who pirates a game to a bunch of different devs goes a lot further than supporting 5 devs long term. And would probably equate to more devs being able to go full time. $1 a year from the 400k (or even a portion of that) would allow Puggy and I to go full time. Again, that's with $1 one time a year.

I currently support about 25 devs for a total of around $300ish dollars a month. Mostly smaller games that don't get enough love. But, I understand my financial situation is probably different than yours. I don't expect much.

But I would like folks who don't support games to at least give new devs some room to breathe sometimes. Especially if they are making different-ish games. Otherwise, we're gonna have more devs quitting and not seeing the worth in continuing to put in the effort.

Luckily, I've had beer cans thrown at me while on stage. A little internet hate isn't enough to make us want to quit the game. For a dev who doesn't have much social interaction, the stuff that gets thrown at us here on a constant could make them want to quit. And, again, we have a good thread.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Why would you want a harem in this game? It would change the story entirely and the dev would have to go back and re-write big chunks of it to make it work. Same with some of the other kinks you listed. I'm not trying to kink shame here as I love a lot of the kinks you listed, but this story has it's own rhythm and feel... adding some of these would make this into an entirely different AVN.

It's great the way it is; I would hate to see it stray too far from it's current path.
Well it had nothing to do with a harem (even though I prefer a harem path over a single path story). It was an excellent marketing example...from a dev that has right now about 1600 Patreon's. Plus financial support from other sources of revenue for his first project.

Even though this is a pirate site...it's also a site that has a huge following and has impact on the AVN community. Some of which many members have become paid supporters for many title's posted here. It would be about the size of the fan base, where a small portion of the fans could become financial supporters. So the larger the base, the potential to increase support numbers can increase.

Regards.

Last edited:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Personal attraction is different for us all. What you call a good looking guy is different from my perspective.
I love ink and have plenty of my own, but facial ink? I find it ugly. Not a fan of guys with short hair either but that's my own personal preference.
I don't go for "normal" either :sneaky:

I should also add that I think the dev did a great job with the girls in this game and it's good fun overall, with some great animation scenes.
While I'm not a fan of that particular MC model, there are far worse ones.
I tend to agree with you, but then the MC from college kings exists, looks 12, is going to college.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not often I have to come across as bitchy to someone I have no issue with. Meh, most people know i'm a bitch anyone so yolo...

Still just as excited. I've explained work stuff has gotten in the way this chapter (which is why we changed to smaller updates) but we're trying to be quicker. The end result will still be a beefier chapter than the Chapter 3. Kind of hard to maintain a steady flow when the support isn't there for us to go full time than the games you are probably comparing us against. But I guarantee the passion is still there and the game will get done. But a two person team can't split and work full time on what we currently take in. Until then, we are taking a quality over quantity position so we don't have to remake stuff like other devs have to do.

I don't comment here a lot, but I will comment when our love for what we do is called in to question. No offense taken but this needed to be addressed with what should now be an understandable and reasonable response for the folks here. We have no plans to abandon it as it will surely do better on Steam than it's doing in subs. But, until then or we get enough support to go full time, we release what we can, when we can.
I'll buy the game on Steam, that was a given. Like I said, love the game it's just chapter 4 felt a bit "off" for me.

The only other issue is one you bring up here.....

EDIT: Also, a roaring success can mean something entirely different to people of a certain age or living in certain countries. I live in a city in the USA and Puggy lives in Britian. The amount of money we make doesn't transition the same as someone who devs in a cheaper state or country. It's all relative.
This is something that's been addressed many times on here and something me and a few others talk about it every single game that's depending on this financially.

Before I get to the part that irked me i'll just copy pasta what I put in another thread earlier because typing it all out again is effort.....

Far too many devs are treating this like a career when it isn't.

There are maybe 50-60 devs that are making enough to call it a living. Compare that number with the thousands of devs and new ones popping up daily.

Not so long ago the average income was 1k before taxes and platforms take their cut so take home roughly 500, maybe a few quid more.

While that may sound okay'ish it is an average with a top of a couple of hundred thousand. That means most devs won't earn more than may 100-200 if they get lucky.

Some of the top devs on here have told people to treat it like the hobby it is and do this alongside a full time job because the chances of making a living doing this are very, very slim.

Making an adult game expecting to be able to pay the bills just doesn't work.

With so many abandoned games, people are sick of giving money to devs who can't finish what they start so most have stopped bothering. Some of us will buy games on Steam when they are either finished or nearly finished but absolutely will not do monthly support on Patreon/Subscribestar.
There is a reason that, despite the success, devs like Philly have full time jobs.

Even if you bring in enough to call it a living, it's a fickle industry and has no guarantee of lasting. I'd never advise anyone to make a career of this regardless of how much money they make. It's supplementary income that could be gone in a second.

Kind of hard to maintain a steady flow when the support isn't there for us to go full time than the games you are probably comparing us against.
Most of the games I play are buy solo devs that have a lot less support than this does.

We have over 400k watching this thread and a little over 450 subscribers. That's not great turnover.
This is the bit that irked me.

I've seen devs thrilled to get a handful of supporters but this makes you seem unhappy with the fact you have far more support than a lot of devs will ever get.

I don't think that was your intent, least i hope not, but the phrasing rubbed me the wrong way.

It just seems to me you have your priorities here all ass backwards. You seem to be chasing the bag in an over saturated industry where the chances of making a living are really slim. Your main focus should be on building your player base.

You're talking about the roof when you've barely laid the foundations. You need to build up before you even start thinking about finances.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yea i understand and agree with you but that was not what i initially meant, yes in terms of how many people(assuming all are real views and not bots), the turnover isnt great but that doesnt mean of the 450 subscribers you have that the majority didnt come from here, if not from here than probably some other pirated website, because where else is your game even being advertised?
At the end of the day this is a pirating website and thats why people primarily come for, for games that blow up it can be so much more...

Yes i understand your frustration and i feel like this system is very unfair cause i know games on this website that i wont name by name that have been in development since 2018-2019 and only get updated once every year or two with 10min updates but because they started back in 2018-19 when the market was still scarce they get a huge boost in loyal subs that remained for years and years and these games all make several thousand dollars and some even over 10k a month while literally doing nothing...
And then much more talented hard working devs come along that drop a great and promising game but because not enough people pick them up they give up... There are quite a few abandoned games on this website that i am really mad never got the opportunity they deserve.

So i unfortunately dont have a good answer for you, being from US and UK, obviously you are gonna need a ton of subs to justify making a game like this unlike many other devs that tend to come from Eastern Europe where costs are much lower.
I guess one piece of advice i can give is try to advertise the game if you already havent on other peoples patrons? I know Oppaiman has created a whole network for this including their own website where they try to advertise and boost other games and it seems to have been working well for everyone involved there.

WilsonWonka

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
This is the bit that irked me.

I've seen devs thrilled to get a handful of supporters but this makes you seem unhappy with the fact you have far more support than a lot of devs will ever get.

I don't think that was your intent, least i hope not, but the phrasing rubbed me the wrong way.

It just seems to me you have your priorities here all ass backwards. You seem to be chasing the bag in an over saturated industry where the chances of making a living are really slim. Your main focus should be on building your player base.

You're talking about the roof when you've barely laid the foundations. You need to build up before you even start thinking about finances.
I mean more to come across as ,"I know pirating is gonna happen and I know there isn't anything I can do about it." I'm actually very happy with the amount of support we get. And I tell our supporters that all the time. You just don't see it here.

Would we like some more support for what we do? Absolutely. Do we expect it? No. But people here sometimes come across as it's us that owe them something when we 100% don't. Or act like we owe them full and clear communication that we give to our supporters, that is readily available if you actually like the game enough to comment on it.

This game will most likely start and end as a passion project for me. Puggy has since joined the passion. We will complete this game regardless of support.

What I took offense to was you calling our love and integrity into question when the issues above have been addressed. Just not here. And we don't owe anyone here an explanation unless they are supporting us.

I replied to your post because you are generally pretty positive on the game. And I appreciate it. Which is why I took the time to address you specifically.

If I seem to come off as combative in any of my posts, that's not my intent. Just wanted to clear up where our dedication lies and where we see things. We realize that pirates and most devs will always think they are right. I just try to give my views clearly and concisely. If it comes off as rude, it's not my intention, and I apologize.

TsVaH

Nov 8, 2017
Luckily, I've had beer cans thrown at me while on stage. A little internet hate isn't enough to make us want to quit the game.
Haha. I've had a feeling that you guys were a part of a punk scene at some point or something like that.
Love the setting and the story, keep up the good work!
I'll join the request for release on digital platforms too. Would love to get it on GoG or Steam.

Reactions: VOYEUR

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheHellcatLounge-0.3.67
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This make me laugh... Dev is bashing pirates for promoting the game, makes claims that pirates won't/don't support the game, etc etc. Like who the fuck do you think you are? DPC? Are you really expecting that your current approach to this in badmouthing pirates and such is gonna win you over?

Here is the hard truth: You don't have the acclaim to fame here, specially in the AVN reknown. Having the game here actually will help you broaden your potential investments, provided you actual put out quality updates that aren't 5 or so mins worth of story that are worked for what, 3-4 months? This attitude screams that your trying to sell your game off as better than some, when the reality is... It's not that grand. Prospect wise, it HAS potential. But as of right now, it's not there. Not sorry for sugar coating it.

Here is a little sound advice: Don't bash your potential investors here. Granted, pirates are going to pirate the game. Thats literally the nature of the beast in any game. BUT, not only do you earn free advertisement, but also the possible pledge to support your game potentially. Naturally it's not a given, but it's still there.

DPC made it BIG here starting out, all thanks to the promotion and everything he did with AL. It helped launch him off to where he is now, abietly a cuntish asshole with the ego the size of Everest but I digress. Wilson, your not DPC level of fame right now. I get that you want all the support and everything, we all get that. But you have to earn that support, not expect it. Your game has promise and potentially to be a B+ to A- type of game, depending on how this all turns out. Putting out longer, deeper updates that have some measure of meat to them and not half assed on will eventually earn you more investors and patrons. Go with the baby steps approach here and in the long run, it very well might just pay off.

Just speaking my peace.

May 19, 2024
I am truly enjoying this game. Glad I have 2 play throughs, my main one was literally go to Mary's and that was it (Not into her)
lmao. Second save was better. Looking forward to more (Sloane).

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes