Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Mary looks way better with ponytail. This update felt short and not worth the download tbh.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Mary looks way better with ponytail. This update felt short and not worth the download tbh.
Key, so the Last Update was already fucking short and this too now. Good to know so i don't even waste my time with it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
what if I skipped the last update worth it then? or should I wait for another one
well honestly if you like Mary then it's worth playing, otherwise no, it's really short. You get a nice scene with Mary (the dinner), but nothing else

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He's making them shorter to get them out faster. If you don't like short updates just skip every other one.
I unpacked the game it really does have over 400 images. It just went by so fast it since it was literally on one character and one event.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what if I skipped the last update worth it then? or should I wait for another one
Wait for several more updates.

The first 3 chapters were fantastic and meaty with content but chapter 4.....

And this hurts to say because I loved this.....

Time between updates is still just as long but the updates have been quite short. I don't know how others feel but for the first 3 chapters it felt like the dev was passionate about what he was doing and it showed. Chapter 4 has given a whole different vibe.

Will there be a harem in the future?
Very highly doubtful, that's not the aim of the story.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Time between updates is still just as long but the updates have been quite short. I don't know how others feel but for the first 3 chapters it felt like the dev was passionate about what he was doing and it showed. Chapter 4 has given a whole different vibe.
Exactly that. The biggest prob.(y)

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
A quick Mod from me with choices helps/walkthrough and some more game settings

===================================
May 26, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.3.34

===================================

Download Mod v0.3.34 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3.34 (~650MB)
Workupload -
Info: It's recommended to uninstall a previous port (the RenPy version has changed), saves should be kept
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
View attachment 1955462 View attachment 1955464 View attachment 1955465 View attachment 1955466 View attachment 1955467
Just a headsup, the game has updated. Thanks in advance <3

Reactions: TheSidewinder

WilsonWonka

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Wait for several more updates.

The first 3 chapters were fantastic and meaty with content but chapter 4.....

And this hurts to say because I loved this.....

Very highly doubtful, that's not the aim of the story.
Still just as excited. I've explained work stuff has gotten in the way this chapter (which is why we changed to smaller updates) but we're trying to be quicker. The end result will still be a beefier chapter than the Chapter 3. Kind of hard to maintain a steady flow when the support isn't there for us to go full time than the games you are probably comparing us against. But I guarantee the passion is still there and the game will get done. But a two person team can't split and work full time on what we currently take in. Until then, we are taking a quality over quantity position so we don't have to remake stuff like other devs have to do.

I don't comment here a lot, but I will comment when our love for what we do is called in to question. No offense taken but this needed to be addressed with what should now be an understandable and reasonable response for the folks here. We have no plans to abandon it as it will surely do better on Steam than it's doing in subs. But, until then or we get enough support to go full time, we release what we can, when we can.

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes