VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I don't mind when VNs make all of the characters have some sort of personal issue....even if its mental. Do we really need all of them to be worst case though? I'm diagnosed with ADHD. If your case is that extreme there's no way any parents would just ignore it. They wouldn't be able to. The girl would've walked into traffic. Then they act like its some big secret. Like its not absolutely clear everything distracts her lol.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
In terms of universe or not, in universe theres no way to know at this point, but I beleive I read somewhere that the dev said there was no cheating it just looked that way. Obviously I could be misremembering that though.
I think the dev wants the possibility of having cake and eating it too. According to the game MC and Simone have been together for a hot minute. Like two years if that's when he stopped hanging out at his friend's house. Even if the dev wants people to believe she wasn't cheating, how the hell is this dude still talking like they are? She didn't tell this dude for two years and never told the MC about the other guy and then planed on going and hanging out with this dude that Saturday before her long trip? You don't need to hangout to say "I have a boyfriend". There's no plausible explanation for that amount of lying. The smallest chance she wasnt still fucking the guy, then she was still leading him on while she was with MC.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726349325023.png

Howdy folks!

The release is incoming. Below are the dates each tier can expect the release on!

Producer & Rockstar - 9/14/2024
Band Manager - 9/15/2024
Roadie - 9/16/2024
Fan - 9/17/2024
Groupie - 9/21/2024

We hope you enjoy the update! And thank you for supporting our little game!

Wilson

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Oh, an update? Me likey. I hope we'll see the cheating ex. :devilish:
im mixed I really don't give a shit about her at all. But I wouldn't mind seeing her come back to just to progress her storyline some.

Yeah I don't think there was one lewd scene
eh could care less if there is a lewd scene or not in an update but just the overall length / progression with getting to know the LI

Reactions: justin.case
4.60 star(s) 78 Votes