VN Ren'Py The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.67] [Wilson Wonka]

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Mary is probably one of my 2 favorites I love the wholesome family. so far I like Caitlyn but she is kind of near the middle or bottom of my list until I see more of her. Really the only one I do not like is Zoe and her GF im undecided on one minute I don't like her next im feeling bad for her
haha the reasons you like mary and caitlyn are the reasons i don't like them, too vanilla for me. pretty much all of mary's scenes could have taken place on a black and white era sitcom. I don't think that zoe will be a LI but i'm not a fan of her either, Lita is her gf, who I like but yeah she's kinda middle of the pack for me. Cris is the absolute best, her jabs are hilarious and she's smokin, she even cares about the other girls, like when she sends you after Lita

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
haha the reasons you like mary and caitlyn are the reasons i don't like them, too vanilla for me. pretty much all of mary's scenes could have taken place on a black and white era sitcom. I don't think that zoe will be a LI but i'm not a fan of her either, Lita is her gf, who I like but yeah she's kinda middle of the pack for me. Cris is the absolute best, her jabs are hilarious and she's smokin, she even cares about the other girls, like when she sends you after Lita
everyone have their preferences... some people like vanilla stuff and the next door nice girl kinda vibes without added drama, which Mary is. The rest not so much. Maybe Chris as you said, she seems nice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAD6999 and Deoku

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah Cris is great wasn't feeling her looks initially my first time playing cause im picky as hell when it comes to short hair but over time I grew to like her looks and character. Tho looks mostly cause I see all the great special renders of getting posted and those made me love her looks more than the actual game haha. Tho I never let looks decide if I like a character only when I don't know them that well yet.

Honestly tho I don't really care if a girl is vanilla or not I like them all just depends on the character for me. But yeah I do lend towards more of the wholesome romantic girl next door type.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Yeah Cris is great wasn't feeling her looks initially my first time playing cause im picky as hell when it comes to short hair but over time I grew to like her looks and character. Tho looks mostly cause I see all the great special renders of getting posted and those made me love her looks more than the actual game haha. Tho I never let looks decide if I like a character only when I don't know them that well yet.

Honestly tho I don't really care if a girl is vanilla or not I like them all just depends on the character for me. But yeah I do lend towards more of the wholesome romantic girl next door type.
Cris doesn't really have short hair imo, she just as a side shave/undercut the hair on top of her head is still a decent length, but I get ya. Personally i don't care about hair length, I even had an ex that shaved her head for awhile, it's all about if the hairstyle suits the person. Some women look great with long hair some don't. I'm not against wholesomeness irl, but in fantasy worlds I like things a bit more interesting. I have a definite preference for the whole alt style though, haircuts like cris, tattoos piercings, biker and or goth clothing styles, all very attractive to me. The character personaltiy is definitely the deciding factor though, perfect example is Quinn from BaD, she's super hot by my standards but her personality is trash. Same with Zoe in this avn, she's hot but never in a million years lol.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
From personal experience, nearly all AVN have a highly glorified view on dating a virgin. Tried it once, it was tedious, frustating and unfullfilling. Each step forward was a negotiation, and reciprocation was sparse. Each tine i read "I'm not ready yet", i cringe internally.
That said, Lane is the best....

Reactions: lipe2410

secreboe

Oct 8, 2021
I know it isn't very ethical to compare with other VNs but the story telling is coming close to A.O.A. Most VNs don't really dare to tell sad stories or excel at telling them with such care and they end being too shallow. If the dev ever reads this, please don't suddenly disappear overnight.

So far, it has great story, has a one some silly stuff that makes it unique. However, it is definitely lacking soundwork for the animated scenes. I also want to suggest more scenes with cumshot as there doesn't seem to be any in any of the scenes. Not even any leak with the ones that end inside. I'm pretty sure you can animate and shade it well once you start getting into it considering the quality of the animations.

Last edited:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Well this one surprised me. I was uncertain going into it, I think I was afraid it was going to be yet another edgelord MC story which I'm not really a fan of. But it was actually rather interesting and sweet, especially where he is helping Seok who is adorable.
Honestly all of the girls are great with all of them having something about them. I like Mary but honestly I feel like she may almost be too good for the MC, if that makes sense.
My favourite is probably Lane, she gets huge points from me for helping the MC out with Seok and generally being a sweetheart.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
My personal top 3 are
1. Lane
2. Redhead Sis of best friend
3. Mechanic Girl

Seok is unfortunately on the last place. Even if she is of age, i would feel terribly wrong to start anything sexual with her....

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
My personal top 3 are
1. Lane
2. Redhead Sis of best friend
3. Mechanic Girl

Seok is unfortunately on the last place. Even if she is of age, i would feel terribly wrong to start anything sexual with her....
I don't really have a favorite as I like most of the LI about the same and I need to do a replay to get a refresher don't even remember the Mechanic Girl lol. But if I would have to give a preference for my top 3 would be.
  1. Mary ( love the wholesomeness)
  2. Sloane ( I love how weird she is)
  3. then I would probably put Seok and Caitlin tied for 3rd.

I actually don't really feel weird about doing any with Seok for some reason. Might be cause I honestly forgot alot about this game and need to do a full replay and I just recall her having a abusive family and being extremely Introverted and the introverted part reminds me of myself. While I wouldn't say im nearly as shy and Introverted as her im not far behind either. But i'm kind of only okay with it as long as the MC isn't the one being pushy about a relationship or sex and it just happens naturally while he prioritizes helping her over romance and goes at her own pace when things do move forward with her as a LI.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
For me it's..

1.) Lane
2.) Seok
3.) Mary

and the rest I just really don't give a shit about. I like Lane's friend too, but she doesn't appear to be a love interest.

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
I've seen a few comments complaining about the tattoos, but I love how detailed and 'unique' the LIs look. There are so many stories with the same overused Daz stock models that having devs who make an effort on their characters' appearance is a big plus.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i do like the girls alot too. they look good and not like every other female in all the other games. but i hate tats on women. except for a tramp stamp so we know the whores when we see em.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
i do like the girls alot too. they look good and not like every other female in all the other games. but i hate tats on women. except for a tramp stamp so we know the whores when we see em.
I like Tramp stamps for a different reasons I just find them really attractive especially if it's a nice ass I just want to stare at it / look at their ass even more if it has a tramp stamp lol. However I do have a mixed opinion on tattoo's on women I like it and don't like it at the same time. Just depends some really pull it off well for me . As far as this game is concerned cant say I really care for the ink they have and most probably would look better to me without. Not a big deal as the girls are great appearances don't matter to me if I like the character.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I don't really have a favorite as I like most of the LI about the same and I need to do a replay to get a refresher don't even remember the Mechanic Girl lol. But if I would have to give a preference for my top 3 would be.
  1. Mary ( love the wholesomeness)
  2. Sloane ( I love how weird she is)
  3. then I would probably put Seok and Caitlin tied for 3rd.

I actually don't really feel weird about doing any with Seok for some reason. Might be cause I honestly forgot alot about this game and need to do a full replay and I just recall her having a abusive family and being extremely Introverted and the introverted part reminds me of myself. While I wouldn't say im nearly as shy and Introverted as her im not far behind either. But i'm kind of only okay with it as long as the MC isn't the one being pushy about a relationship or sex and it just happens naturally while he prioritizes helping her over romance and goes at her own pace when things do move forward with her as a LI.
Im generally not into the shy and timid type. But for Seok, she feels broken and any sexual act would feel like taking advantage.
For Mary? She's not ready yet. IRL this would mean starfish sex in 90% of cases when she is ready in an undisclosed amount of time. The transition from virgin to sex godess is an AVN thing... sure there maybe outliers, but my irl experience repulses me from this scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Im generally not into the shy and timid type. But for Seok, she feels broken and any sexual act would feel like taking advantage.
For Mary? She's not ready yet. IRL this wouöd mean starfish sex in 90% of cases when she is ready in an undisclosed amount of time. The transition from virgin to sex godess is an AVN thing... sure there maybe outliers, but my irl experience repulses me from this scenario.
fair enough I don't really care about the sex part I just like being with them because of their character so that never is part of my consideration when I decide how much I like a LI

4.60 star(s) 78 Votes