5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Interesting little puzzle game so far. Quite challenging. Also linear progression, no bullshit trying to figure out where to go next.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Quite a challenge if you don't accept the 5k stats
The maid is pretty verbally abusive while the MC is completely silent. You can eventually break her, but she will still berate you. Progression is more about managing HP while trying to pick up stat upgrades rather than trying to figure out the next quest location.
Worth a try if you want something that requires a bit more thinking than most games

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
There are rumours that if you clear the hard mod, you can dominate her...but it is too hard for me to prove it since i can’t beat the normal state without cheating.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Is the part where you have to fight the red giant thing at the entrance to the underground (there's a tree there and the warp point) where most people are losing? That's where I lost. I feel like I played pretty well too. I'm not too sure what I could have truly improved on much. Have any of you beaten that guy (without the 5000, of course)?

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
seem like completing with hard mode + 0 death + 1 h-scene (the split) still same ending.
but the ending room got 1 more gravestone which contain the CG (without dialogue) and rejected scene

Reactions: Kepstich

halfpintyiro

Dec 11, 2018
The gameplay is stand alone good if you like puzzle games which I do. I actually turned off the sexual scenes because I wanted to focus on the gameplay -_- .

I really wish it was not so short. Oh well, now time for hard mode.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
@halfpintyiro This game is pretty much just a shorter version of 'The Dungeon of Lulu Farea', so you might wanna check that out.

It's also got a superior story if you ask me.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
The gameplay is stand alone good if you like puzzle games which I do. I actually turned off the sexual scenes because I wanted to focus on the gameplay -_- .

I really wish it was not so short. Oh well, now time for hard mode.
I basically did the same, I just skipped over them. Love this kind of gameplay. You must be better at it than me though, to have beaten it.

Let me ask.. the room early on, that requires all the silver/iron keys and lets you choose between defense (right side) and offense (left side) and then further splits into pure defense or offense (top) or healing (bottom). Which path did you choose?

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Beat it on Hard unlocking every scene and still no secret option or anything in the final "fight".

Like others, I highly recommend The Dungeon of Lulu Farea if you enjoyed this game. It's basically the same thing but with monster girls and a more dominant protag; it has more scenes, more variety, and IMO better puzzle layouts overall (though I still enjoyed this game).

Let me ask.. the room early on, that requires all the silver/iron keys and lets you choose between defense (right side) and offense (left side) and then further splits into pure defense or offense (top) or healing (bottom). Which path did you choose?
I picked the full offensive path (top-left) in my Normal run, then tried the opposite side (bottom-right) in my Hard run. Seemed like I was gonna hit a dead-end if I didn't take the HP on hard mode, though I wanna try again.

Reactions: grgrgr5

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Beat it on Hard unlocking every scene and still no secret option or anything in the final "fight".

Like others, I highly recommend The Dungeon of Lulu Farea if you enjoyed this game. It's basically the same thing but with monster girls and a more dominant protag; it has more scenes, more variety, and IMO better puzzle layouts overall (though I still enjoyed this game).

I picked the full offensive path (top-left) in my Normal run, then tried the opposite side (bottom-right) in my Hard run. Seemed like I was gonna hit a dead-end if I didn't take the HP on hard mode, though I wanna try again.
I ended up beating it on normal too. I also chose the full offensive path. Once I had that area all figured out, the rest was a lot easier.

So you beat hard mode? Was there any difference other than starting HP? I am actually completely stumped as to how to get through the first two areas with only 150 to start. It seems impossible. Care to share a hint as to how it's done? I can only think you must find a way to go up one of the sides (by the cats with a key on each side) to make your way to the next room, but I have yet to figure out how.. saving the key for the 5 upgrades, going offense, going defense.. no strategy I use seems to pay off, there just isn't enough HP to proceed.

Reactions: PeacePeace

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
I ended up beating it on normal too. I also chose the full offensive path. Once I had that area all figured out, the rest was a lot easier.

So you beat hard mode? Was there any difference other than starting HP? I am actually completely stumped as to how to get through the first two areas with only 150 to start. It seems impossible. Care to share a hint as to how it's done?
Not sure about other differences on Hard mode, but the game is obviously designed to be played that way, given how you're given just enough to get by for most areas.

Skip the first yellow doors--just take your yellow key straight up to the door that gives you 3 Atk+2 Def. For references, I passed that area with just 1 HP left. Then, in the first major area with the two 1000HP demons blocking the path, I cleared it with just 10 HP. That area was by far the hardest to get through, though I might've gotten lucky that my strategy for the section past the silver doors worked so well.

Reactions: grgrgr5

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Thank you. It still took me a while, but ignoring all paths other than getting the Atk and 2 Def really narrowed it down. I think the real thing that held me up is being so tempted to pick up that one easy to reach Def behind that one weak little goblin.. picking it up felt like such a no brainer, but you never recover the full hp from getting it that you lose by fighting him. I also ended up with 1 hp. Welp, time to see what other horrors await me, thanks again!

For anyone else looking for a stronger hint, ignore defense entirely (except for the 2 free ones past the door up top).

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Not sure about other differences on Hard mode, but the game is obviously designed to be played that way, given how you're given just enough to get by for most areas.

Skip the first yellow doors--just take your yellow key straight up to the door that gives you 3 Atk+2 Def. For references, I passed that area with just 1 HP left. Then, in the first major area with the two 1000HP demons blocking the path, I cleared it with just 10 HP. That area was by far the hardest to get through, though I might've gotten lucky that my strategy for the section past the silver doors worked so well.
Oh, and if you haven't tried the game Drain Dungeon (also on F95), I highly recommend it. I found the experience very similar to this game. You'd probably like it.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Oh, and if you haven't tried the game Drain Dungeon (also on F95), I highly recommend it. I found the experience very similar to this game. You'd probably like it.
I played that. It was fun but grindy. I'm waiting for the Lulu Farea sequel to be fully translated.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
seem like completing with hard mode + 0 death + 1 h-scene (the split) still same ending.
but the ending room got 1 more gravestone which contain the CG (without dialogue) and rejected scene
You beat hard mode and only activated 1 H-scene? Interesting. I guess even on hard there are multiple ways to win. I just beat hard myself, but a big part of my strategy included going for as many H-scenes as were beneficial as early as possible. This included the first 2 of the game, as well as at least 2 more I can remember in addition to getting both 10,000 at the split in order to have access to both areas early on.

Are you sure you didn't go for the very first H-scene? 500 HP cost in exchange for getting 300 HP and 5 Defense seems too good to pass up and nearly impossible to win without. Just curious.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote