Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Not sure how close to the current content I am but Jenny just left after her training seemingly ended...Wtf? And now her sister gets to act like a master towards her..girl or not that's the ultimate cuckoldry & this is beyond annoying after all the time you invest into her character (I don't care if she returns afterwards after being used up and abused by her sister). We were also told that even higher ranked members don't have the right to force others to do things against their will which should have been exploited here either by the MC or Jenny to reject the task of becoming her sister's slave but no the plot went on just great.....

And here I thought this is the first time I got to enjoy SM content in a game even though I never was into it, poof just like that you lose your sub.
The MC was assigned to train Jenny, and he did. Jenny was recalled from Provo for her own safety by The Higher Society, and the MC had no say in the matter. Jenny was assigned by THS to have a new gold-ring Master, who happens to be her sister. Jenny will NOT be forced to do anything sexual with her, or with anyone she may ask Jenny to have sex with.
Jenny's sister does not "act" like her master, she IS Jenny's Master, assigned by THS.
I *highly* suggest you read the non-illustrated version of THS, as the story is about 7-10 days ahead of this illustrated version.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
does anyone know how do i get sleep with Rebecca the receptionist? that i see in the previews
If the MC treated Jenny badly during training (such as spit on her or slapped her), THS will remove the MC from further training her, which opens up the possibility of sex with the receptionist. If Jenny is at the hotel in Provo, that means that the MC did not treat her badly.
The MC has no say whether Jenny will stay or go with him. The Higher Society will either remove her, or allow her to stay in Provo. THS may remove Jenny from the MC any time also, and re-assign her to another trainer, or to another Master. Again, the MC has no choice in this matter.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The MC was assigned to train Jenny, and he did. Jenny was recalled from Provo for her own safety by The Higher Society, and the MC had no say in the matter. Jenny was assigned by THS to have a new gold-ring Master, who happens to be her sister. Jenny will NOT be forced to do anything sexual with her, or with anyone she may ask Jenny to have sex with.
Jenny's sister does not "act" like her master, she IS Jenny's Master, assigned by THS.
I *highly* suggest you read the non-illustrated version of THS, as the story is about 7-10 days ahead of this illustrated version.
What's the point of becoming her master if you get to lose her like that, it's a strong punch to the gut for those like me who chose to keep her, she felt like the FMC more than the daughter at times and the fact that the MC accepted the THS decision to appoint someone else as her master without any complaint adds more salt to injury..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure how close to the current content I am but Jenny just left after her training seemingly ended...Wtf? And now her sister gets to act like a master towards her..girl or not that's the ultimate cuckoldry & this is beyond annoying after all the time you invest into her character (I don't care if she returns afterwards after being used up and abused by her sister). We were also told that even higher ranked members don't have the right to force others to do things against their will which should have been exploited here either by the MC or Jenny to reject the task of becoming her sister's slave but no the plot went on just great.....

And here I thought this is the first time I got to enjoy SM content in a game even though I never was into it, poof just like that you lose your sub.
Jenny is a member of THS, not a slave like a lot of other games would have her. Like her sister, who started out right where she was, she can move up and advance herself. The assignment was never meant to last forever. You haven't seen the last of Jenny or her sister in any case. They are kind of a package deal now. In any case, now that the MC has proven he can be trusted to train new girls well he is due to get another assignment just as fun as this one was...

Reactions: Yngling

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Jenny is a member of THS, not a slave like a lot of other games would have her. Like her sister, who started out right where she was, she can move up and advance herself. The assignment was never meant to last forever. You haven't seen the last of Jenny or her sister in any case. They are kind of a package deal now. In any case, now that the MC has proven he can be trusted to train new girls well he is due to get another assignment just as fun as this one was...
If you lose another sub to someone else again I may have to reject the offer (even though I can't because the plot says so)
I thought that doing a good job gets rewarded but in this game you get a middlefinger it seems..The threesome kink with her sister doesn't entice me because she got to steal my sub that's f'd up no matter how you look at it.
(I'm usually a pretty vanilla person but this game made me go primal and territorial the way they took Jenny from me made me want to hit someone with a club to the death maybe...)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
ooh! thank you for the mod update.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
If you lose another sub to someone else again I may have to reject the offer (even though I can't because the plot says so)
I thought that doing a good job gets rewarded but in this game you get a middlefinger it seems..The threesome kink with her sister doesn't entice me because she got to steal my sub that's f'd up no matter how you look at it.
(I'm usually a pretty vanilla person but this game made me go primal and territorial the way they took Jenny from me made me want to hit someone with a club to the death maybe...)
If you think this way, then you did not read the story, or you simply did not understand that was never to be a forever arrangement. Jenny was assigned a master (teacher, trainer whatever you want to call it) and not an owner. She will never be owned, but must obey the rules of THS. If this upset you, then the story is not for you.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Testing... Name changer to add for modded game
Features changing the name of the wife and daughter
possibly a better way of changing the stepdaughter/daughter relationship if anyone is interested

Merge with game directory

Warning it may break saves for games without updated mod

Reactions: giqui

etann

Jan 3, 2020
We need a gallery with all the animated scenes! not just the pictures and an unlocker to go with it!

Reactions: Envoye

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
We need a gallery with all the animated scenes! not just the pictures and an unlocker to go with it!
I don't know about all that. I kind of like that the gallery is just stills of the various scenes you can get. They are kind of like a preview that incentivizes you to actually play the game to see the full scene.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes