etann

Jan 3, 2020
I don't know about all that. I kind of like that the gallery is just stills of the various scenes you can get. They are kind of like a preview that incentivizes you to actually play the game to see the full scene.
Some people don't have time to be going through the whole game again or old saves just to try and find one scene and its not made clear how you even get those scenes in the first place. So yeah I think a gallery unlocker should be available for download for those people and also its good to come back to you don't have to save every scene.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
No. If you try to push that you get a bad end (like you do). It isn't portrayed, but I imagine it involves your wife, a fire axe, and a couple of black trash bags.
Which is a shame cause I wanted this as my 2nd playthrough I was doing alongside it but then it just ends lol. I feel like it would fit in fine with the story of her wanting to join the company so this would be maybe a way of her joining behind the dad's back as a result of what happened here over time. Oh well.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Which is a shame cause I wanted this as my 2nd playthrough I was doing alongside it but then it just ends lol. I feel like it would fit in fine with the story of her wanting to join the company so this would be maybe a way of her joining behind the dad's back as a result of what happened here over time. Oh well.
But it would be a totally different story than the main-story. It's important that paths we're making are compatible with the main story or it will be difficult to make progress with the main story. I would rather make one big story and than 10 smaller stories. And don't worry. There will be several paths you can follow as the story develops but it will be paths where we still can use 3/4 of the pictures from the main-story.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
But it would be a totally different story than the main-story. It's important that paths we're making are compatible with the main story or it will be difficult to make progress with the main story. I would rather make one big story and than 10 smaller stories. And don't worry. There will be several paths you can follow as the story develops but it will be paths where we still can use 3/4 of the pictures from the main-story.
I know the text version is further along so you know where it goes but I don't think it's that different from it. There's already some stories with other characters where the MC isn't present even though it's related to the MC I would imagine it could work the same way where it just pops out from MC's perspective for a little bit but still affects MC in some way (e.g case against that other guy gets swept under the rug, MC dislikes it but moves on for the time being).

Would be extra work though for sure, but again was just sad it wasn't an option and personally I dislike random endings if they aren't exclusive to like the first release only. I'd just personally hope there isn't more endings like that or at least have some sorta epilogue made for those endings lol.

Reactions: Lukasthelizardking

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I know the text version is further along so you know where it goes but I don't think it's that different from it. There's already some stories with other characters where the MC isn't present even though it's related to the MC I would imagine it could work the same way where it just pops out from MC's perspective for a little bit but still affects MC in some way (e.g case against that other guy gets swept under the rug, MC dislikes it but moves on for the time being).

Would be extra work though for sure, but again was just sad it wasn't an option and personally I dislike random endings if they aren't exclusive to like the first release only. I'd just personally hope there isn't more endings like that or at least have some sorta epilogue made for those endings lol.
But the glue of the story is what's going on between MC and Angelina. If Angelina goes around fucking other characters then it's not compatible with the main story. It's possible for MC to have some alternate stories with some female characters but if Angelina does the same then I feel that the story collapses.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so this is what jeffrey epstein the game ??? fuck that
Not really. There are Epstein-like, Cosby-like, and Weinstein-like characters in the game (that's showbusiness, baby) but they are not affiliated with THS. It is my understanding that all members of THS (including women) have to be of age because they are expected to contribute in ways outside the bedroom and have adult responsibilities. But there may be some sinister aspects of the organization we are not privy to yet.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I really good game that's been out nearly a year. How can I have missed this before? Really loved it and will eagerly wait for more to follow. I'll only play it thru once, as I do the choices my way. Not interested in any other scenes or ends. :devilish:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. the last update, 0.9 I was so happy to push the daughter to Gregory and I thought. ok lets corrupt her a bit, but that didnt work at all. I dont care or even like NTR, but I enjoy to make cute girls be in the hands of ugly bastards.
but it seems this game will not be about that but MC fucking all girls and get away with it.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I understand that this is discouraging to the dev even if it is the raison d'etre of the site. The least we can do is provide some value in playing it like finding bugs or providing constructive feedback. Or perhaps subscribing to the Patreon. I'm just happy to see the game is still being updated at this point.
Since the developers in this field seem to be completely unaware of advertising and marketing, they may perceive piracy as a payment for promoting their product.:D

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes