phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Sommelier police here. This scene has "issues"

wino.png

They are in a high class restaurant. I had MC let her order and he ordered Salmon. So we have a roast beef and a fish dish coming to the table. No matter what, the object request broker recommends a Pinot Gris and we don't even have an option to get the house Sommelier involved here. ORB should have suggested two different pairings here since the Pinot Gris would have been just fine with the Salmon (and drinking by itself on a hot summer day), but the meat dish would overwhelm it.

If they were going to go for a bottle, I'd probably steer them towards a Sauvignon Blanc instead. If they order by glass and Sophie doesn't like it that dry, I'd give her slightly chilled Pinot Noir.

Reactions: grahambaster

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
What's the main difference between this and text based? It's literally only the illustrations? Can I choose between any of them and the plot will be the same? Thanks in advance.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
What's the main difference between this and text based? It's literally only the illustrations? Can I choose between any of them and the plot will be the same? Thanks in advance.
Yes, it's basically the same. But we produce the text-based version 4-6 months in advance, so that will give players time to give feedback before we start to produce the illustrated version. We make adjustments based on the feedback and of course tries to remove errors.

Reactions: tata19

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes, it's basically the same. But we produce the text-based version 4-6 months in advance, so that will give players time to give feedback before we start to produce the illustrated version. We make adjustments based on the feedback and of course tries to remove errors.
Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: xxerikxx

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
mc was training jenny because she was 18, she only just got accepted in to the higher society at right of age. the soicety comitty put jenny under mc care to train her to be ready for life of high society, jenny wasnt cut out for the group so she left the hotel. when mc and stepdaughter arive. if u talked to the sister before. she says her young sister wasnt ready for that life and told the mc to get her out.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Do you guys any guide i didnt open half of galery. ( I played from Android)
A lot of the gallery will not be opened from a single playthrough. For example, if you brought both your daughter and your sub to the movie shoot that will cut off a route with an entire other character. There is also another character who doesn't even appear unless Jenny has been taken back by THS before the trip. Likewise, if you don't bring both girls you miss out on a lot a scenes. You may also miss scenes with Jenny or your daughter depending upon how you treat them. There are a lot of factors and I think by the time the game is done it will have a lot of replayability.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
A lot of the gallery will not be opened from a single playthrough. For example, if you brought both your daughter and your sub to the movie shoot that will cut off a route with an entire other character. There is also another character who doesn't even appear unless Jenny has been taken back by THS before the trip. Likewise, if you don't bring both girls you miss out on a lot a scenes. You may also miss scenes with Jenny or your daughter depending upon how you treat them. There are a lot of factors and I think by the time the game is done it will have a lot of replayability.
Wait! Is there a way to KEEP Jenny?!?! Please, share! I was hoping that when the MC returned home, she would be given back to him. Totally love that girl!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wait! Is there a way to KEEP Jenny?!?! Please, share! I was hoping that when the MC returned home, she would be given back to him. Totally love that girl!
I am afraid not. I was referring to Jenny being taken from him before the trip even starts if he mistreated her (spit in her face). I'm pretty sure that there is no way to keep Jenny after the Provo trip because if you take her on the trip you put her in jeopardy by using her to expose the perverted director.

• Sad
Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes