tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I want Gregory to be castrated over an open firepit, right before roasting him alive. No way in hell is he touching my girls. If the game forces us down that path, then I rage quit and rewrite the scenario to my liking, in my head, one involving calling up Marcellus Wallace's redneck bashing crew with their pliers and blowtorches. BTW, I hate that there was a camera in the props room, I just know we are going to get some blackmail bullshit with Gregory now.

As soon as I saw that camera I was like "Oh FUUUUCK!" But then I was mad that Angelina didn't realize there was a camera in there since she visited often enough. But then I got to the scene where Gregory's bitch ass showed the blowjob footage to Angelina, and it made me want to kill the sonofabitch. This fuckface really had the nerve to high-road someone about "grooming"!?!? If he fucks my daughter, IT'S ON SIGHT when I see him, and I'm done playing this game lol. I already punched him in the face earlier, but now I just want him to die, or go to prison for 100 consecutive life sentences.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
This update was for adding in Day 28, not Day 29, so it makes sense there is no Day 29 yet.
Sorry. We've been busy working on day 29 and 30 lately so I forgot where v.0.13 ended. It's only 28 days in this update.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Slow burn is fine, but being teased with seeing her naked than not seeing her naked is still disappointing, I mean look at my sig, gingers are awesome.
Yeah, sorry about that. I shouldn't have teased you with the Hailey picture from v.0.14

Reactions: Havik79

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Correct if I'm wrong Mc never talked about protection and contraception with Ange, I guess his wife could, still having this kinda of talks with her. Would be nice
(In my depraved imagination he would know even her cycle)

And horse girl she is from a unusual family should not been using anything and she will be sexuality active and gives a vibe of breeder.

Well keep the good work Dev, love your writing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
First off I'd like to say I really enjoy your VN. I've been playing it for quite a few updates now. Great amount of content and I really like the characters and story. However, I would strongly suggest no animations going forward, unless the quality of them can be improved. IMO no animation is better than bad animation. Not only is the animation stiff (no pun intended), but the lighting is way off from the non animated frames before and after. This was so jarring I just skipped them as quickly as I could click. Seems like a waste of resources, when you could have more, higher quality still frames.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Now what should I write about this..? There is the perfect one...and then you come up with this professional "game" at all levels. I can only congratulate you, I'm really looking forward to the continuation because it has a lot of possibilities...
Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

eoo

Jun 23, 2020
Greetings. Version 0.13. Black screen after starting new game. Win 7-64. Freeze and nothig more. What problem it could be?

Upd: Nevermind, problem solved.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I really like this mod BUT, in the latest version 13 it goes to the save here page about 10 to 15 minutes before the game without the mod.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Where do I add this in the game files? And also how do I open the console. I want to be able to see all the scenes.
Inside the "game" folder.
Regarding the console you must download "UnRen" and copy it into the folder that has the exe file. Then run the program and press the number that corresponds to the console. Not sure how you open it ingame.
The gallery in this game is just still pics. If you want to see all scenes, you either run multiple saves with multiple routes or you spend some time getting used to UnRen and URM.

EDIT: Personally I use Universal Ren'Py Mod in every single Ren'Py game. It's a really versatile tool that allows you to see all scenes, change values/variables, edit names and even create your own custom gallery.

Ranger1994

Apr 9, 2019
Ok so this may have already been covered, but is the "no Jenny" path worth trying out over the with "Jenny" path?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes