"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.13] [xxerikxx] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,96 GB / 656 MB - TheHigherSociety-0.13.illustrated-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,93 GB / 623 MB - TheHigherSociety-0.13.illustrated-mac-crunched.zip
= ~33,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheHigherSocietyIllustrated-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Satarial

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
i used a mod but the gallery isn't unlocked - any suggestions?
This is for earlier versions I know the mod isn't updated for this version yet but earlier scnes stil not unlocked?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
Hope you update soon

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
Reactions: haooni

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Hi.

Does not the save from version 0.12 illustrated work on this version of the game?

All i get is Day 27 Saturday and then it says Save now

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i was supposed to see new animations for days 26-27 but nothing new, and there is no day 29. The game ends by saying day 29 and then the save message.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
First of all the game is good, I respect the choices the developer made in regards to content and they should definitely not let other's get between their creative process regards to content (including me). But considering the premise, at first glance you would think this game would be an obvious choice to have sharing(Netorase) and/or Netorare in it but surprisingly it doesn't.
(No I'm not asking for it. Calm down people.)

With from what we've heard/seen, corrupt/dirty people (The Movie Director guy) and the "Higher society"-organisation, where women are according to the text sometimes shared out, used to get information from persons of interest and basically do everything their master asks for, it's actually very surprising that it isn't included.

It's almost like having a game set-up with 5+ incredibly attractive girls in which you'd expect the game to be a harem, but you're only able to romance your current girlfriend. Interesting choice.
Huh?!? I think you should replay the game from the start and read every bit of dialogue attentively. Or at least go check out the dev's Patreon page or Subscribestar and read the description. If you honestly belive the harem or ntr subjects belong anywhere near this game you cannot be paying any attention to what is going on.

It is clearly explained what THS is. A powerful institution made by rich and influential people of conservative values (or at least people with heavy traditional gender role beliefs). Women aren't toys to be passed around and shared. Humiliation serves a point. It is not done for the master's satisfaction only. While most people in THS believe the woman should play a submissive role, the most important value it tries to instill is "know your place". Besides of course the value of loyalty. I think you have a very skewed and made up idea of what the organization is supposed to be. In the end the "transaction" between Master and Slave is absolutely voluntary and benefits both parties.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I think you need to take a moment to cool down without personally attacking me straight ahead.
I guess I gotta learn to type a little differently online. It's not the first time my comments here sounded more agressive and condescending than I meant it to be. So I apologise.

I kinda get your point but still think you're reaching or projecting a bit. I wouldn't mind some optional ntr and certainly not a harem. I just don't see it happening here. And the clearest evidence is the game over you get if you let Angelina fall in the hands of the director...

It's ok to hope for the content you like in a game you enjoy. But from everything I read the dev seems to want to focus on the relationship between MC and Angelina with THS in the background. The other characters seem secondary. Then again maybe the game will evolve in the direction you were suggesting. The text based version is already on day 43 or something like that. you can take a look tosee how the story unfolds if you're curious.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Well i was supposed to see new animations for days 26-27 but nothing new, and there is no day 29. The game ends by saying day 29 and then the save message.
This update was for adding in Day 28, not Day 29, so it makes sense there is no Day 29 yet.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes