NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
how do i get the asian girl? i havent met her when i was playing the game
No spoilers, but if you do meet the Asian girl it is because you fucked up twice. Fortunately, THS seems to have a certain degree of patience with you. It will be interesting to see if we can meet this character later under better circumstances.

Reactions: sddfsfds132

Scracher

May 8, 2020
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
Well, hello!
Can you, please, copy the file(s) to mega or mixdrop?
For some resasons, i just haven't connections on attachments.f95zone.to
It's just dropped.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
what is the update cycle here again? was sitting on 0.11.1 for so long looking for a time to start from the beginning - 0.12 came out, now wondering should i finally start or just wait for a next update already

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
what is the update cycle here again? was sitting on 0.11.1 for so long looking for a time to start from the beginning - 0.12 came out, now wondering should i finally start or just wait for a next update already
We're trying to release a new update every month. But since both I and the illustrator are in full jobs and also have other responsibilities it's difficult to promise anything. We're working as fast as we can and release updates as soon as we feel that it's ready to be presented. I believe that we in 2022 released 11 updates of the illustrated versions and around 20 updates of the text-based version.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
We're trying to release a new update every month. But since both I and the illustrator are in full jobs and also have other responsibilities it's difficult to promise anything. We're working as fast as we can and release updates as soon as we feel that it's ready to be presented. I believe that we in 2022 released 11 updates of the illustrated versions and around 20 updates of the text-based version.
your doing great work ... keep up the great job your doing (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: xxerikxx

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So what happens if you spit on Jenny, you lose her as a sub, but does that fuck things up with getting another sub, or is there an option to fuck your stepdaughter.

I took the option to slap her, but I regret it majorly, she is fucking useless as a sub, every fucking day she needs to be punished, she is as useless as tits on a bull.
Yes. Spitting on Jenny seems to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. As you play later into the game you kind of learn that the point of training the girls isn't necessarily to break them down into total submission but to make them more self-assured and effective in the highly complex role that they serve in THS. The society doesn't want mind-broken slaves but rather effective agents that can shift influence, gather intelligence, and even assist in blackmail and extortion. So Jenny is your first chance but not your last chance to prove that you can train and mentor the type of young women that will be a valuable asset to the society.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I guess I am wasting my time asking, but did I make bad choices or is there no way to fuck Angelina and not be forced to watch her be lezo ntrd.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
ya know i wonder about that also :unsure:
Well, I tried replaying unless you do not take Angel with you, then she gets NTR no matter what even using the mod to pick the wrong choices with Sophie, and I suspect if you don't take her it doesn't lead to sex.

Either way, I don't give a shit any more if it was real incest sure, but fake incest fuck it, hopefully, ginger snaps will be fuckable, so I will take her.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
As the Dev stated before: " I try to make the story feel realistic and the MC is not portrayed as a bad guy. Angelina (The stepdaughter) is exploring her sexuality and MC is helping her. In that process there will be some sex between Angelina and other girls, some optional and some not. "

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fair enough but I do not care now, as long as I can have ginger snaps, or maybe Fallon then to hell with the fake daughter and her lezo shit.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes