Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
The Dev (Me) doesn't really care if everyone is satisfied and will make no attempt to please everyone. I just write a story and hopefully some people will enjoy it. I just hope all the NTR-lovers and NTR-haters take their discussions somewhere else because it really gives people the wrong impression about what this VN is all about.

If people gives feedback to the story then that is much more appreciated.
Good make it how you feels like it (y)

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
The Dev (Me) doesn't really care if everyone is satisfied and will make no attempt to please everyone. I just write a story and hopefully some people will enjoy it. I just hope all the NTR-lovers and NTR-haters take their discussions somewhere else because it really gives people the wrong impression about what this VN is all about.

If people gives feedback to the story then that is much more appreciated.
änd what is that about? cause i just finished playing and it was enjoyable so far...but would rather know if dev (you) is planning some NTR including MC girls and other guys in game, or not, to not be disapointed in future and could just unfollow this game peacefully :)

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
gallery part of the mod doesn't work.

Reactions: Jorund and Rufio

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
If NTR is avoidable? Just like a route you just skip.
I believe the walkthrough removes the option that leads to it. But if you don't use it, then just choose to protect your stepdaughter and it won't happen. It isn't shown, I think, it's only implied even if it does happen. 100% avoidable, though, as I didn't see it. If you're super against other guys touching your girls, there are a couple uncomfy scenes but nothing really too bad.

I hate... that acronym... and I am a very jealous person and this game is honestly fine. Your stepdaughter is going to experiment with her (female) friends. But it's not like you can't also have your fun with them, too.

The talk about it is MUCH worse than what actually happens here. Even the G/G scenes aren't really there to cause jealousy. As I said, your stepdaughter is exploring this brand new world of sex. Pretty sure it was mentioned that you will also be the only guy she is with, at least without your say.

Reactions: Yngling

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I hate... that acronym... and I am a very jealous person and this game is honestly fine. Your stepdaughter is going to experiment with her (female) friends. But it's not like you can't also have your fun with them, too.

From what I have seen on this site if "your girl" touches any object that another person (male or female) has touched they will scream NTR and facepalm anybody who tries to deny them.

To be clear that's not how everybody thinks, for example I think if you pursue a harem all your "girls" should be able to do the same :LUL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
xxerikxx ( thats you ) :LOL:

great job .. loving this game the more i play it ... makes me keep wanting to restart the game just to go thru all of it again (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
From what I have seen on this site if "your girl" touches any object that another person (male or female) has touched they will scream NTR and facepalm anybody who tries to deny them.

To be clear that's not how everybody thinks, for example I think if you pursue a harem all your "girls" should be able to do the same :LUL:
In THS, I don't look at the stepdaughter as "your girl", more like you're her teacher. As much as I hate that acronym (and a lot of stuff that is close enough to it)... this ain't it. The plot starts with you married and are able to get some strange. You have a loyal girl that is waiting for you back home. Everyone else is just... stress relief. Except Sophie... my family is not a buffet and she chose my daughter first. However, I did take her up on her offer to bang her girlfriend for her birthday.

My rule is "keep it in the harem". I don't get the whole "wait in your room until I call for you" thing.

Reactions: Yngling

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
In THS, I don't look at the stepdaughter as "your girl", more like you're her teacher. As much as I hate that acronym (and a lot of stuff that is close enough to it)... this ain't it. The plot starts with you married and are able to get some strange. You have a loyal girl that is waiting for you back home. Everyone else is just... stress relief. Except Sophie... my family is not a buffet and she chose my daughter first. However, I did take her up on her offer to bang her girlfriend for her birthday.

My rule is "keep it in the harem". I don't get the whole "wait in your room until I call for you" thing.

I haven't played this I was just speaking to the general reactions to "NTR" or anything that someone could possibly think was NTR. The loud majority are 100% "wait in your room, never think of any other human in any way that could be sexual, love me unconditionally and tell me how great I am at the sex"

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Which choice is the one that leads to the NTR? I want to make sure I keep it open as an option. :love:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
a quote from a fav book of mine

The girl was raised by angels in a celestial cradle, never to love a father, uncle or brother.
Just raised to love you unconditionally.

Ppl that is againts ntr have this kind of dream.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

The girl was raised by angels in a celestial cradle, never to love a father, uncle or brother.

Seeing a fictional female character be loyal to a fictional male character really does trigger the ever-living fuck out of you people, doesn't it? Maybe stop being so bitter and spiteful to something that isn't real?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022

:unsure: nope they just dont expect their girls fuck others...

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
thx for the mod update~ ^^

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I have a question we know ofc that angelina will not have any kind of sexual interaction with other guys moving through the story, but what about the other girls i am mostly curious about mila, this kevin character looks like a setup for something ofc i except if you follow her route nothing will happend, but what if you skip her route in that case i would not be too bothered but i will admit i would like too be prepared. Then there are the swinging neighbours in the earlier game i did not like them and i don´t trust them.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes