PatrickJ

Dec 27, 2021
however, the Dev could optionally have a dark route(NTR),so everyone would be satisfied.
I can see your 1 star review in the thread and it's clear you don't like this game and the same people who liked your review ( Is those your alternate accounts ? ) are still complaining and demanding for routes when dev says there is no plans for it . When I don't like a game , i just click on ignore the game and try other games which I like to play , not spam thread and demand dev to add fetishes for every update . Can't you move on from this thread and let those who like this game play , tired of seeing same comments every update pops up .

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
unable to open all of gallery pics. how do i do that?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
I unzipped and put the content in the game folder but the gallery is NOT unlocked. I am just starting to play this game. Do the scenes in the gallery only appear after we play them?

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
I unzipped and put the content in the game folder but the gallery is NOT unlocked. I am just starting to play this game. Do the scenes in the gallery only appear after we play them?
it isn't a scene gallery. its a photo gallery and you only get the pictures not the intire scene as you would in other games. nobody made a scene gallery for this game yet and i don't think they'll make one either

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
.....The guy who is making the illustrated version is waiting for a new computer
[/QUOTE]
Nice ....thank you for the information

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of TheHigherSociety-0.12.illustrated
**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Does the non-illustrated version of this follow the same story? Could I read that to see ahead :love:

I like the MC a lot in this game cool confident dude without being a prick.

Reactions: Burgh917

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Does the non-illustrated version of this follow the same story? Could I read that to see ahead :love:

I like the MC a lot in this game cool confident dude without being a prick.
Yes you can. The text-based story has reached day 43. There may be some minor changes to the story when the illustrated version is released, but it follow the same story. You will also have a better chance of influence the story if you play and give feedback to the text-based story.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
how do i get the asian girl? i havent met her when i was playing the game
I believe you get her scene if you either don't bring Jenny to Provo or don't use her to entrap the director. Just ask Mr Q for help and THS will send that girl. Been a while since I played that part and I played the entire scene through a mod. Never actually went that route in any of my saves so I may not be 100% right on the conditions.

Reactions: sddfsfds132
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes