cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Feels weird to be referred to in third person. "You hit her with the paddle" would be much better here imho. It's ME after all, not some random dude who happens to carry my name

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loving the game btw. Just realised it's my first post in thread and it's nagging lol

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I do find it odd that the new male members of THS don't receive at least some rudimentary obedience training. You have to learn how to follow before you can learn how to lead, after all. Not only that, having some boy toys around might come in handy as not all rich and powerful people are necessarily attracted to women.
You may be right but that would be a completely different game... :unsure:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You may be right but that would be a completely different game... :unsure:
Not necessarily a different game. Just because something occurs within the organization to make it more effective doesn't mean that the MC needs to participate. It seems to me that they choose the men they do believe that they have the proclivities to be a good master by relying on natural talent seems less reliable than providing training to my mind. Not everyone recruited is going to be as good at putting themselves in the position of the sub as MC is. It wouldn't surprise me to find that he and the wife occasionally switch. With that hairstyle and a little black leather I wouldn't mind being her good boy for a day.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I do find it odd that the new male members of THS don't receive at least some rudimentary obedience training. You have to learn how to follow before you can learn how to lead, after all. Not only that, having some boy toys around might come in handy as not all rich and powerful people are necessarily attracted to women.
I don't think that you should assume that there's different rules for men and woman in THS. Of course, people with money and power have their benefits but I don't think that's gender based. People are recruited to the organizations for different reasons and with different qualifications. I'm sure that there are male members in THS who has accepted a submissive role and gone through similar training as Jenny and Angelina. So far it seems like MC has been recruited because of his connections in the movie industry, a place where it should be possible to recruit new members.

MC is still under close observations and if it turns out that he isn't suited to train young girls then he will not be given that kind of assignments in the future. If MC needs or show interest in learning more about obedience training then I'm sure that THS will provide him with that training. At the moment it seems like THS is satisfied with his work, so it's not a likely scenario.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I agree but I also think it's kind of the point of this game. To get the feeling of a threat without the story actually following through on the threat. But yeah, if it were my choice, I wouldn't have touched THS at all, let alone let my daughter join. A "messy past", as you put it, is probably a given with all these girls.

But I'm not complaining, the story is very entertaining. I'm just happy it's not my autobiography. :LOL:
I got interested in the game because of the tags but after reading the overview it gave me a bad feeling of the mc was going to be forced to do things he would not have done otherwise by more powerful people than him like a puppet on a string kind of situation for me at least. Also the constant worrying about losing LI kind of kills the joy of the game for me.

I really wish the best for the dev he is clearly talented I hope no one got offended just felt like writing my thoughts

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I got interested in the game because of the tags but after reading the overview it gave me a bad feeling of the mc was going to be forced to do things he would not have done otherwise by more powerful people than him like a puppet on a string kind of situation for me at least. Also the constant worrying about losing LI kind of kills the joy of the game for me.

I really wish the best for the dev he is clearly talented I hope no one got offended just felt like writing my thoughts
You shouldn't worry so much about that. The MC does have a future that we are aware of through other stories and text-based games. Nothing bad happens to him and some good things do. Not going to say more because spoilers, but there will be some drama but there will not be harm. There is probably one upcoming scene apt to make us cry, though.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Does the MC find out about his daughter and Sophia? And does/will this lead to a threesome with the two of them?

Also, are there variables in the conversation with the daughter at the lake about, I think it was Jenny, where you can be angry or understanding that would lead to different scenes down the line? I thought I saw a post here about it, but I can't find it now.

Reactions: Fapmaister

lvtogm

Oct 21, 2020
Hello, can someone provide from the last update save import file?
Thanks. Can't find anymore on my data base. (Clouad doesn't show also)

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
sorry this happened to you I am waiting for your official public release please let us know when that takes place? Thank you in advance.
It seems like there will not be any more fixes in the before the 0.12 update, so you can download the 0.11 version now if you want.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Haven't played the game and i'm not saying it's NTR. But the Dev put it there like that :NTR (Girl on Girl) in the Genre spoilers. NTR is not a Male gender role women can NTR as well. I guess women are just a piece of ass they don't count when it comes to stuff like that.
The genre tags may give the wrong impression about this game, but I have to put it in there or people may get irritated.

There should have been a way to nuance the tags , so people would understand what kind of game this is. Some people expect more NTR while others expects the game to be a lot darker and kinkier than it is. This is a visual novel where we follow the relationship between the MC and his stepdaughter. They love each other and the MC doesn't purposely try to corrupt her. I try to make the story feel realistic and the MC is not portrayed as a bad guy. Angelina (The stepdaughter) is exploring her sexuality and MC is helping her. In that process there will be some sex between Angelina and other girls, some optional and some not.
d25 basement mila 08.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
We don't want to get into the great NTR debate. It is pretty clearly defined in the tag definitions when it is to be used, but there is a strong contingent that only really accepts it when it is part of a genre that focuses on heartbreak and humiliation. As well as absolutists that insist it has to be applied to all sex that doesn't involve the designated MC. Most fall somewhere in the middle and exist in a kind of four-quarter Overton window where their reaction depends on the cross sections of their feelings on the genre and the scene(s) and or character(s) in question. Neither of the most vocal camps are likely to be moved in the debate and it just takes up valuable time that is better spent discussing other things.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheHigherSocietyIllustrated-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Satarial
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes