tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The thought is if you fail to protect Angelina then that will lead to a bad ending.
Rape will not be accepted in this game, so those who prefer those games need to look elsewhere. Things will get a little kinkier as the game progress but rape will not be tolerated.
Rape no but it could have followed another type of development something between Gregory and Angelina some sexual frustration due to the rejection of the father or blackmail there were other options to develop that path for me there was a lot of potential there

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Game was pretty good but sex animations need some work. They're way too stiff in the animations... kinda reminds me of mashing two plastic dolls together to simulate sex. :LUL:

Last edited:

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Rape no but it could have followed another type of development something between Gregory and Angelina some sexual frustration due to the rejection of the father or blackmail there were other options to develop that path for me there was a lot of potential there
Some would argue that any sexual encounter brought about by the blackmail is rape.

I agree with the other route though. A path where her frustration and acting out by flirting with Gregory leading to a non-rapey corruption path for her would've been nice. Give alternate scenes that basically mirror what she did with the MC in the other path but with Gregory instead. If it had to be a bad end it could've ended when Gregory succeeded in seducing her on the last day of shooting.

As it is the bad ends are kinda boring since you make the decision and two images later you're getting the game over screen. Seems pointless to even have the choice.

8bitlove

Oct 6, 2019
in my game Mr q . called me
And told me we'll take Jenny from you Because she didn't respond to her training from you
Is it part of the game or did I make a mistake
I think this happens if you spit on her... You can be rough just don't spit on her....... i think ;)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Rape will not be accepted in this game, so those who prefer those games need to look elsewhere. Things will get a little kinkier as the game progress but rape will not be tolerated.
Oh I see, because the slave girl opted into her situation giving implied consent for everything that happens to her in the future including rape -- but we're not calling it that :unsure:

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Oh I see, because the slave girl opted into her situation giving implied consent for everything that happens to her in the future including rape -- but we're not calling it that :unsure:
There's no slaves in the story. accepting a submissive role in the society is in my understanding not the same as being a slave. No girls in the story or the society will have sex against their will. If MC or any members of THS misuse their position then they will be kicked out of THS.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Some would argue that any sexual encounter brought about by the blackmail is rape.

I agree with the other route though. A path where her frustration and acting out by flirting with Gregory leading to a non-rapey corruption path for her would've been nice. Give alternate scenes that basically mirror what she did with the MC in the other path but with Gregory instead. If it had to be a bad end it could've ended when Gregory succeeded in seducing her on the last day of shooting.

As it is the bad ends are kinda boring since you make the decision and two images later you're getting the game over screen. Seems pointless to even have the choice.
This is the backstory to two of the characters from The 2nd Chance. We can't just change Angelina's personality and send the story in a totally new direction. We are still early in this story and if we make the paths you describe then we would lead the game in the direction of two different games. The base of this story is the relationship between Angelina and MC. MC will be the one who takes her virginity and nobody else. You may influence things that happens in the story but you will not be allowed to change their personality. MC loves his daughter and will try to do what he believes is best for her. If people have a problem with that premise then this game is not for them.

When we get close to the ending of this story then there may be some darker routes that I allow the players to take, but since it's still early days we need to keep all paths compatible with the main story or it will be very difficult to make progression.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
xxerikxx
(When we get close to the ending of this story then there may be some darker routes that I allow the players to take, but since it's still early days we need to keep all paths compatible with the main story or it will be very difficult to make progression.)

When this dark route scenario comes I will start watching your game and why not support you on patreon.

Reactions: Akarea and luna23

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
xxerikxx
(When we get close to the ending of this story then there may be some darker routes that I allow the players to take, but since it's still early days we need to keep all paths compatible with the main story or it will be very difficult to make progression.)

When this dark route scenario comes I will start watching your game and why not support you on patreon.
The Patreon is not to support me. The Patreon is for those who want to contribute to the development of the game and turn the text-based stories into visual novels.

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
MC will be the one who takes her virginity and nobody else. You may influence things that happens in the story but you will not be allowed to change their personality. MC loves his daughter and will try to do what he believes is best for her. If people have a problem with that premise then this game is not for them.
Changing the path where you deny her to the point she starts flirting with danger with Gregory from being a drugged rape sequence that cuts off right before the rape to a path where he is able to corrupt her over a couple of days into having sex with him and then cutting to the game over screen after the sex scene wouldn't create two different games.

It would also fit with the premise of your decisions needing to go toward a specific path which would be the best path for her in the long run, but it would also give some of the people who are rolling their eyes at the game what they want. A bad end/game over that isn't you pick something and then next screen is game over. Or the ones that actually want to see Gregory succeed.

And with the darker paths you 'might' do toward the end of the game they wouldn't be any different. Bad ends that quickly lead to a game over, only instead of it happening earlier in the game its happening right at the end.

In this case it isn't really an issue of people having a problem with the premise. Its a problem with being railroaded into it and the few decisions that you do give us to stray from it are hollow because its a few dozen lines of story, maybe one or two CGs, and then the game over screen.

I get at this point you'd have to go back and change the text and image version, so I understand why you wouldn't want to waste dev time redoing something that was done in the text version a year ago. I'm mostly pointing out a way that scene could've been done different so that later bad end paths could be fleshed out better to feel like there is more.

• Angry
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Changing the path where you deny her to the point she starts flirting with danger with Gregory from being a drugged rape sequence that cuts off right before the rape to a path where he is able to corrupt her over a couple of days into having sex with him and then cutting to the game over screen after the sex scene wouldn't create two different games.

It would also fit with the premise of your decisions needing to go toward a specific path which would be the best path for her in the long run, but it would also give some of the people who are rolling their eyes at the game what they want. A bad end/game over that isn't you pick something and then next screen is game over. Or the ones that actually want to see Gregory succeed.

And with the darker paths you 'might' do toward the end of the game they wouldn't be any different. Bad ends that quickly lead to a game over, only instead of it happening earlier in the game its happening right at the end.

In this case it isn't really an issue of people having a problem with the premise. Its a problem with being railroaded into it and the few decisions that you do give us to stray from it are hollow because its a few dozen lines of story, maybe one or two CGs, and then the game over screen.

I get at this point you'd have to go back and change the text and image version, so I understand why you wouldn't want to waste dev time redoing something that was done in the text version a year ago. I'm mostly pointing out a way that scene could've been done different so that later bad end paths could be fleshed out better to feel like there is more.
I think you are overreacting a bit.

There are two major paths in the game, one with Jenny and one without. With significant changes in the scenes, not only the obvious ones with/without Jenny and her "replacement" but also different ways of dealing with the Gregory problem.

Of course, IRL, there would be hundreds of more paths that could have been taken, including the obvious thing: just leaving Angelina at home rather than having her work for Gregory in the first place, which I would have done in that situation. Or bringing her to be my (the MC's) personal assistant rather than Gregory's. And not getting involved with THS at all, which I would have done as well.

But yeah, the devs time is limited so he has to choose which paths to develop and which not...

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019

There may be some elements of corruption in the game, but the main story is about a father who loves his daughter and tries to protect her. It's also a story about how Angelina and her father ended up having a sexual relationship. Those who are looking for a dark corruption game will be disappointed and should not waste their time on this game. there's hundreds of other good games on F95zone that should be more to their liking. So instead of trying to change games they don't like they should play something they like.

Angelina will not fall for someone like Gregory. She only flirted with him to provoke her father and try to manipulate him. The only way there would be anything sexual between Angelina and Gregory is if he rapes her. Rape will not be accepted in this story.

Keeping a path going for several days of gameplay when it's heading towards a bad ending seems like a waste of everyone's time. If you fail to protect Angelina then you will end up with a bad ending.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I understand the game's focus is between Father and Daughter but is there a possibility for mother/daughter threesome?

Reactions: Malika1234

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
No, I don't expect the mother to be very supportive when/if she finds out about Angelina/MC. There will be possibilities for threesome MC/Angelina/Her best friend.

Pity, I did think the mother was pretty supportive of "unconventional" sexual activities... I was, in a way still hoping for something. Especially since Angelina and the MC are not blood related there is no huge difference between Angelina and Jenny.

Reactions: bigphil963

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Pity, I did think the mother was pretty supportive of "unconventional" sexual activities... I was, in a way still hoping for something. Especially since Angelina and the MC are not blood related there is no huge difference between Angelina and Jenny.
They have been a family for 18 years, I think most people would consider it a big difference.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes