HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Friends, it says on Patreon that V0.17 is in Early Access. Does anyone know when it will arrive here?
xxerikxx doesn't show a release schedule at least publicly

from what i've seen its ether random or public release right before/at next early access release

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know whats funny .. you stopped this update right where i thought you would .... :ROFLMAO:

great update btw .. love this game :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: xxerikxx

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.16b] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thx for the mod update JokerLeader~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
View attachment 2613897
The Higher Society Illustrated [v0.16b] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocked Mod
The Walkthrough adds hints or highlights the choices, unlocks the Gallery.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Charona, thank you very much for taking over, It helped a lot to update the Mod, thank you <3.
NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Are you a member of a hacker group? I'm asking because you keep using one of the worst downloader sites. MIXDROP is full of malicious redirectors and other type of malware. Yet you knowingly keep using that downloader site. Are your mods just attempts to get onto our computers in order to steal valuable information there?
You know, if you don't want to face such questions, simply use another downloader site like Mediafire or Workupload.

Reactions: DewMongrel

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
xxerikxx doesn't show a release schedule at least publicly

from what i've seen its ether random or public release right before/at next early access release
We don't like to have a schedule. We release when we feel that we have something to release. Now the Patreons are testing the 0.17 version. We will soon get some feedback on that version. While we're working on the 0.18 version we will fix reported bugs on the 0.17 version. When we are satisfied with the product then we will release a new 0.17 (With bugfix) version on f95zone and the 0.18 version for Patreons.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are you a member of a hacker group? I'm asking because you keep using one of the worst downloader sites. MIXDROP is full of malicious redirectors and other type of malware. Yet you knowingly keep using that downloader site. Are your mods just attempts to get onto our computers in order to steal valuable information there?
You know, if you don't want to face such questions, simply use another downloader site like Mediafire or Workupload.
Jokerleader has had problems with some of the more preferred download sites like Mega and such because he creates a lot of mods and frankly, has had a lot of malicious people report him for specious reasons. Mixdrop sucks, but they haven't deleted his account yet. If you don't like it (like me) just download directly from his Patreon like I do.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
I still don't get it, are Angelina and mc father and daughter or not? Just a lot of comments say it's stepfather and stepdaughter. I must have missed it, but when is this revealed, in what scene or scenes?

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes