• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeah the npc and various having their inner thoughts showing about the various persons in the mc is killing my intrests sorry , its boundring to ntr and there is where i will just go fudge this

Reactions: xxerikxx

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Oh good grief. Why don't you let the player decide what a bad ending is? The game has all kinds of situational ethics and moral depravations and then we're told a route is a "bad end"? Rich.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Peeeer

Nov 30, 2021
I'm just wondering, are the pictures in the gallery from game? Or are some of them just made up? Because I have missed a lot of content if they are all from different paths.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Hello!
I wrapped up quick walkthrough mod for this game.
Game is very good so far and deserves more attention!
Enjoy

NOTE: A lot of choices have no effect, they are not marked in any way. Choose at your discretion. Only important choices are marked.

P.S
i almost failed to enter topic because of the "TAG" , really needs something else to differentiate.

+(Minor fix, one of characters names was interfering with color mod)
+(Included .rpyc files per request) no other changes.
+updated to 0.8.1
---Note: There was one.. .odd choice so i removed it altogether. I think everyone knows what that choice was. U wont miss anything , dont worry.
+Update to 0.9
+Unlocked gallery
+transparent text mod (remove y_outline files if you prefer with texbox)
(minor typo error fix renpy notify)
==========
+Update 0.10
==========
+Update 0.11.1
-sorry fixed a typo
==========
+Update 0.12
-Thanks for the heads up
==========
+Update 0.13
+Gallery is working again