HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Kevin/Mila NTR ... and the MC's wife was raped She wasn't raped just cheated on him WTF lol :ROFLMAO: . Angelina is not his daughter . This game is high level cuck ...
somebody said kevin/mila only happens if you reject her so not really ntr because no relationship(not sure personally because it never happened on my playtrough where i accept mila)

the MC's wife got Angelina from a previous relationship with a man who was her sugar daddy before she started her relationship with the MC. the how it all happend is a bit obscure but its 100% sure MC was not in the picture at the time.

you gada step up your mental gymnastics a bit more to level it with your delusion level

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
somebody said kevin/mila only happens if you reject her so not really ntr because no relationship(not sure personally because it never happened on my playtrough where i accept mila)

the MC's wife got Angelina from a previous relationship with a man who was her sugar daddy before she started her relationship with the MC. the how it all happend is a bit obscure but its 100% sure MC was not in the picture at the time.

you gada step up your mental gymnastics a bit more to level it with your delusion level
Yeahh ... ntR aVoiDable your choice :poop: :ROFLMAO:

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
by your logic you're the biggest cuck ever because you have no relationship with all women on the planet but they still NTR you when do stuff with anyone else
Are you trying to convince me that there are less cuck choices than others? ... meh hard pass

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
I played the game with the ipatch and had to realize on the 48th day that my daughter is not my daughter!

Luckily I was able to delete the game immediately but the developer has to live with screwing people who play the game from an incestuous point of view.

Too bad that even games with an incest note and ipatch are no longer what they seem to be.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I played the game with the ipatch and had to realize on the 48th day that my daughter is not my daughter!

Luckily I was able to delete the game immediately but the developer has to live with screwing people who play the game from an incestuous point of view.

Too bad that even games with an incest note and ipatch are no longer what they seem to be.
so you downloded some 3rd party incest patch.. to change the game narrative to fit you personal preference and when the story develops to a point where the 3rd party incest patch can no longer maintain the delusion off your preference it is somehow the dev's fault?
you're post here is like leslye headland(you) producing the acolyte (your logic & opinion)

well i'm sure you're mommy will cuddle you to sleep whilst you cry yourself to sleep tonight ,as you will be the only one actually crying over this.(well and maybe the creator off the patch because they tend to make these as a side job)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

You went the stupid route, had to pay the stupid tax :ROFLMAO:

It's not for lack of warning though, for years there have been plenty of occasions of users pointing out that the ipatch made absolutely no fucking sense here. The dev cleared it up more than once. There is even a text based version of this game that is further along that confirmed this a long time ago.

You and every other idiot using the patch either didn't care enough or flat out disregarded the warnings. So this is on you ;)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
It has many good elements in this game,the girls are very beautiful with small ass and small tits,which i like a lot.i like young girls-old men,nice renders and the story is quite good.I just would like a darker and dirty story.And of course the very beautiful girls have more sex experiences.( group sex,double penetration,Bukkake).I hope they happen in the future.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Man only if there was more to gregory-Angelina story line, missed a major blackmail/ntr plot
It would be a whole different story. I don't have the capacity to create a sandbox game where you can take the game in whatever direction that you prefer. This game is about the relationship between Angelina and her stepfather. There's a lot of side-stories and adventures in this game, but the relationship between MC and Angelina is the core. If I break that relationship then the rest of the story would be ruined.

Feel free to create an alternative story about Angelina and Gregory and share it on f95zone.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes