DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I have started replaying this game from the beginning and found a few bugs. Kinda annoyed at myself for not opening up a notepad to documenting them ... maybe I will still do that later. Anyway the worst one I found:

- after you talk with Mr. Xavi about Angelina staying with him for a few days and subsequently calling her about it the game jumps straight to (I believe) day 56 when you are able to join Tenley and Angelina in the Gym. After the scene it also continues on day 56.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xxerikxx

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
xxerikxx

I love your story, and am playing both the text and illustrated versions. On Day 52 and I just noticed what I think DeadEyesSee noticed, but with a slight variant. (and yes, i am tracking everything including the choices I am making). Angelina is on the phone with MC, and approaching St Louis. MC tells her about his meeting with Xavi. After you hang up, Angelina says Jenny is here, would it be alright to go to the gym. You work out with Jenny and Angelina and then have the option to join them in the shower. Conversation is weird because it is almost like Angelina and Jenny did not blow me together on the boat. (i.e, Angelina seems surprised that I am joining them in the shower together and I am questioning whether Lucy would be OK with Jenny having sex with me even though she has already implicitly said yes. Then I fuck Angelina's ass for what would be the first time, but the text makes it sound like I have done it before. Then we pick up Mila and she talks about yesterday's victory, so I am assuming that I jumped from Wednesday to the following Monday, completely bypassing the trip to NY. Then Angelina talks about Seraphina, who apparently she learned about from Xavi, but that entire section was skipped. There is also a comment by Mila that I am now officially separated from Violet. Then I get an error screen (see below). I ignore the error and Angelina catches a fish and we let her know Mila and I will go on a date. After making Angelina cum I get another error screen. Finally, the day ends and it announces that it is now Day 58, Tuesday. This means that 5 days were skipped (end of 52 thru start of 57).

1707421028665.png
1707421044276.png

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
xxerikxx

I love your story, and am playing both the text and illustrated versions. On Day 52 and I just noticed what I think DeadEyesSee noticed, but with a slight variant. (and yes, i am tracking everything including the choices I am making). Angelina is on the phone with MC, and approaching St Louis. MC tells her about his meeting with Xavi. After you hang up, Angelina says Jenny is here, would it be alright to go to the gym. You work out with Jenny and Angelina and then have the option to join them in the shower. Conversation is weird because it is almost like Angelina and Jenny did not blow me together on the boat. (i.e, Angelina seems surprised that I am joining them in the shower together and I am questioning whether Lucy would be OK with Jenny having sex with me even though she has already implicitly said yes. Then I fuck Angelina's ass for what would be the first time, but the text makes it sound like I have done it before. Then we pick up Mila and she talks about yesterday's victory, so I am assuming that I jumped from Wednesday to the following Monday, completely bypassing the trip to NY. Then Angelina talks about Seraphina, who apparently she learned about from Xavi, but that entire section was skipped. There is also a comment by Mila that I am now officially separated from Violet. Then I get an error screen (see below). I ignore the error and Angelina catches a fish and we let her know Mila and I will go on a date. After making Angelina cum I get another error screen. Finally, the day ends and it announces that it is now Day 58, Tuesday. This means that 5 days were skipped (end of 52 thru start of 57).

View attachment 3337774
View attachment 3337775
Yes, you're right. I believe that it's fixed now (In the next update). It took me some time to find the jump because I believed that the jump was from Monday to Monday. It would have made sense that I had made a mistake with the coding of the bonuses because there's a lot of copy/paste there. But of course Angelina going to the gym with Jenny/Emily/Tenley is also something that happens regularly and that was the place where I had made the mistake with the coding. Please try again when the 0.59 comes out and see if you can play from day 52 without making the 5 day jump.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Another minor error, when giving bonuses on Day 50, there is no option to give a bonus to Fallon. Since she is still my secretary and training Angelina, I would think I should give her a bonus. The options are Lucy, Jenny, Mr Q, Yvette, Angelina.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Yes, you're right. I believe that it's fixed now (In the next update). It took me some time to find the jump because I believed that the jump was from Monday to Monday. It would have made sense that I had made a mistake with the coding of the bonuses because there's a lot of copy/paste there. But of course Angelina going to the gym with Jenny/Emily/Tenley is also something that happens regularly and that was the place where I had made the mistake with the coding. Please try again when the 0.59 comes out and see if you can play from day 52 without making the 5 day jump.
v0.59 is available now, but only on Patreon. Which is totally understandable; I'm just saying that as someone who is not currently a patron of this game, I currently lack the ability to test said fix myself. Now I don't mind waiting until it is officially released to the public; the only reason I even bothered to mention it is because I just wasn't totally sure if it's supposed to be that way or not.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
v0.59 is available now, but only on Patreon. Which is totally understandable; I'm just saying that as someone who is not currently a patron of this game, I currently lack the ability to test said fix myself. Now I don't mind waiting until it is officially released to the public; the only reason I even bothered to mention it is because I just wasn't totally sure if it's supposed to be that way or not.
after 1-2 weeks it normally also gets posted here IIRC

Reactions: Ram Bahadur

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
-an interesting update.. Does anyone know how far the story is until completed percentage-wise/how many story progress updates are left?

-I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry English isn't my first language

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
-an interesting update.. Does anyone know how far the story is until completed percentage-wise/how many story progress updates are left?

-I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry English isn't my first language
My guess is that the story will be around 75 days of gameplay, It's normally 2 days of gamplay in each update.

Reactions: godscoper

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
My aims in this game
- Bring Violet back
- a huge harem
- Fallon on my side
- Get the other daughter of Xavi on my side
- Get rid of Xavi and the movie director too, maybe definitively, wonder if I can train some girls as assassins like in Nikita...

Reactions: godscoper

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
This is a little bit of a wait for two new days of gameplay. I'm not going to cue up a certain scene from When Harry Met Sally just yet...but I want to.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes