VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Hotel Manager [v0.3a] [FTB Software]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
Well, Mr. Rogers certainly has his hands full at the end of "the date" if you know what I mean!
Ha, Ha! Great work, looking forward to more of this!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Excellent update, This is now in my top 5 games thanks to the gorgeous women, especially Christine in that gold dress (WOW).
Very much looking forward to the next update.
Thank You.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im a bit lost everytime i use the intercom to "work" it will say "go back" its been doing that for days and days and i cant talk to Emily about the meaning of the kiss only go to the gym

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I have to say great game so far I also like what ya did with the animations . Keep up the Great work

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
Haven't seen anyone comment on Emily's final scenes. If you didn't notice, there are two really nice "exercise" scenes after the date with Sophie and Christine.

Really nice update. Hope the next one doesn't take quite so long, but will patiently wait however long it takes.

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
anyone know if this is still being developed or has it died a horrible death?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
update was less than a month ago..always check the OP and you'll see "Updated" yada yada

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Definitly still working on this, updates take a while though. Soz.
Definitely looking forward to it, it's a really fun game, plenty of funny moments, render and model quality is amazing! :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Just wanted to re-assure everybody that I am still working on this and am looking to have 0.3 out around Xmas.
Meanwhile, can you guess whose bottom this is?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Just wanted to re-assure everybody that I am still working on this and am looking to have 0.3 out around Xmas.
Thanks for the development news, been wondering when we could start to expect the new update to come about, it's been a while :p So, approx a month more of waiting left to do, bummer, but doable xD

Reactions: UncleVT

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
This game deserves a lot more attention than it is getting right now. Can we have some fan sigs to spread the word?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018

Christine's Ass :p :p :p

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes