Unity The Hotel [v0.1a] [Blue Slayer Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
everybody sing along
"Don't know what you got ,until it's gone .........It was once so big ..and long.... then the raptor bit off ......my Scholng...Don't know what you got ,until it's gone"

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I like that as long as it happens to other people, not me.
But really, it needed some blood and more realistic everything.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I wouldn't pass they adding some thing like that movie Teeth to the game, if they ever found out about it.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I keep having to remind myself, if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...

...that said, I am thinking really, really loudly about who in their right mind would actually want... this.

Reactions: Candy1970

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Well, if we were wondering how degenerated we are for being a user of this website, well.
This is a limit for many...
And uh...
This uh.... this is certainly a bit too, ahem "niche" for me.

Aug 26, 2018
You people just don't understand art. That dino gif is needed to make this question seem reasonable:
:ROFLMAO:

Also I just know that at some point in the future that dino gif will be the perfect response to something. I don't know what that something will be yet. But when the time comes, I'll be ready.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Having seen this, I think I'mma gonna start going to church again, and reflect on my soul a bit.

I'll pray for the gamemaker.
Capture.JPG

Reactions: Yakis0ba
Oct 7, 2020
one nothing wrong with me
two nothing wrong with me
three nothing wrong with me
Game Developer: Let the penis hit the floor, let the penis hit the floor, let the penis hit the.... FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!

Okay the line about "The Hotel allows you, the player, to live out your fantasies as a male." ... You know... I can't think of any fantasy that involves Mr. Happy being severed in any way shape or form from my body, but maybe that's just me?

• Haha
Reactions: Mattia.Heron
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes