Unity The Hotel [v0.1a] [Blue Slayer Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Are there any gentlemen actually interested in this? Like...I know there's all sorts of weird fetishes out there (like fucking plants or busting nuts to elbows) but this...this is different.
Man... I've seen some crazy money going to artists that do this one in particular. I'm not even gonna try wrap my head around it.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Well this game may look... questionable?
But damn for sure we can't deny the level of engagement it generated 2 reviews and almost 10 pages in a single day while some games stay 3 pages 0 reviews for months WTF. Dev must be doing something right !

Reactions: rKnight

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
This is why i strive to sink the earth as soon as possible humanity truly is irredeemable

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
Well I see this hotel offers a choice of genital removal methods, but does it have personal laundry and kitchen facilities?

DuesLoVult

Jan 12, 2022
Ah yes. The age old desire to shove ones dick into a guillotine, finally satisfied. Truly, god hides in the heavens in fear of the monstrosities he set loose upon the earth.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
The Hotel allows you, the player, to live out your fantasies as a male.
I can say with certainty that penectomy is not one of my fantasies.
Seeing the gif did give me a good laugh, however i can't decide if my dick felt disturbed by it, or the fact i was laughing.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
i mean you gave it 4 stars and troll reviews aren't allowed; unless there's truth in it (like sarcasm/irony)
I mean, fate of the game is pretty obvious, I don't really like kicking a dead horse :( I am literally incapable of giving negative reviews to other devs :(

VincentS

Jun 25, 2022
I know everyone has different kinks, and what gets you off gets you off, but this is one of the only times I've seen something that I can't even begin to comprehend. What on God's green Earth did I just witness?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes