Unity The Hotel [v0.1a] [Blue Slayer Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
I don't want to spoil anyone's fun, but I'm concerned this game might be malicious considering their website's contents.
At first it seems like joke with their flagship titles, but when you go to the "meet the team" tab, at least two of the people are fictitious, using stolen images from a random twitter user, and a convicted pedophile. No doubt that the rest of the devs are made up as well, besides Jimmie Walker, who seems to be the person behind it.
Making a joke game, sure, but setting up an entire website without properly conveying it's a parody or similar is sus. The privacy portion also mentions collecting email addresses, IP addresses, browsing activity etc.
Are the files double-checked to make sure there are no miners or viruses in them?

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
I don't want to spoil anyone's fun, but I'm concerned this game might be malicious considering their website's contents.
At first it seems like joke with their flagship titles, but when you go to the "meet the team" tab, at least two of the people are fictitious, using stolen images from a random twitter user, and a convicted pedophile. No doubt that the rest of the devs are made up as well, besides Jimmie Walker, who seems to be the person behind it.
Making a joke game, sure, but setting up an entire website without properly conveying it's a parody or similar is sus. The privacy portion also mentions collecting email addresses, IP addresses, browsing activity etc.
Are the files double-checked to make sure there are no miners or viruses in them?

Man I hate it when I just wanna fantasize about a dinosaur biting my dick off and then a pedophile installs viruses and miners on my computer. What a bummer.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
im trying to live a less judgemental life, but goddamn this looks ass
The one game where the MC has both a huge cock and huge balls is where he loses them.
Fuck this dev in particular. I want his PC dead. I want his harddrive fried.
I want his pets gone.
I want his dick on a silver platter, coated in bronze.

Now.. for the finishing touches. By AL Capone..
I want his wife: dead
I want his wife...

Feb 24, 2020
The one game where the MC has both a huge cock and huge balls is where he loses them.
Fuck this dev in particular. I want his PC dead. I want his harddrive fried.
I want his pets gone.
I want his dick on a silver platter, coated in bronze.

Now.. for the finishing touches. By AL Capone..
I want his wife...
He might present you: "Here's my wiferaptor!"

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes